Reporting Death Threat

If you’d like to discuss my mental state, feel welcome to make a new thread.

This thread is intended for Carleas / mods.

Please stop confusing the thread.

Thank you in advance.

I am still awaiting a response.

Their decision is their decision. I will prove to you in the long term that I have control, though, if they let me.

What is mandatory reporting?

Mandatory reporting is a term used to describe the legislative requirement imposed on selected classes of people to report suspected cases of child abuse and neglect to government authorities. Parliaments in all Australian states and territories have enacted mandatory reporting laws of some description. However, the laws are not the same across all jurisdictions. The main differences concern who has to report, and what types of abuse and neglect have to be reported. There are also other differences, such as the state of mind that activates the reporting duty (i.e., having a concern, suspicion or belief on reasonable grounds - see Table 1) and the destination of the report.

Who should report…

…NT Any person
A belief on reasonable grounds that a child has suffered or is likely to suffer harm or exploitation

Physical abuse
[i][b]Sexual abuse[/b]
[b]Emotional/psychological abuse[/b][/i]
Neglect
Exposure to physical violence (e.g., a child witnessing violence between parents at home)

Sections 15, 16 and 26 of the Care and Protection of Children Act 2007 (NT)

aifs.gov.au/cfca/pubs/factsheets/a141787/

Then report his parents. It would seem you would still rather blame other people rather than have each person take personal responsibility for themselves. He got himself into this mess and he could have walked away at any time. I was merely defending myself against him and as such am no way liable for any damages done to his person for they are all self-inflicted by his own hand.

Your charges are trumped up, false accusations and will never hold water in court if they even make it that far. The amount of time and money it would take to extradite such an individual from another country, let alone trial expenditures, will be far too excessive to chase fleeting moments of excessive whining down a dead end road.

I look forward to it. You and I disagree but, it has been a pleasant disagreement.

I didn’t know about Atheris claim to a death threat… that would favor Ben’s position in terms of mitigating factors if proved (link?).

I will further creep Smears out by further backing his further build of points.

A simple solution… both of you, TODAY, block each others accounts from being viewed by the other for a month, a sort of voluntary and mutual restraining order on you both, and let shit pass. No winners or losers. If you don’t, and both press this further, there will be only losers.

Secondly, Ben, Carleas isn’t required to do your legal work, you can submit your own paperwork, since you know so much.

Lastly, it is obvious why the two are fighting, as I will show in a second. I’ve adopted the Lovheim Cube on forums such as this, not because it is perfect, but is a very simple diagram that shows balance and imbalances between emotional states.

Ben is always starting from a basis of Shame and Humiliation, trying to build via Serotonin towards Contempt and Disgust… giving him a sense of superiority. He systematically hits anyone, lies, whatever… in an attempt to essentially one up them. From here, he builds towards Enjoyment/Joy in seeing the results, using the dopamine surge. Without this Serotonin surge, a Dopamine Surge results in just… fear.

Idiot is in a state of perpetual anger. He is built conceptually off of Noradrenaline and Dopamine… but lacks any hint of Serotonin. He says it outright… at base, Ben is literally Him… a sense of shame and humiliation. His personality built itself pretty radically to escape it, and Ben is taking, a emotively quite painful path.

Idiot is a left hemisphere mastermind of sorts (not too alien infact to Smears, as a sidenote). I know from other typological systems the react violently to social phenomena that doesn’t match up with the social conditions that lead to a integrated, peaceful society.

Ben is operating, in the early stages of his healing, in a essentially alien sphere in the right hemisphere Idiot can’t naturally see, but he does see such people operate in society, and can make the connections.

By looking at the progression of the Lovheim Cube, we can see they are both quite distant and incompatible personalities, unless both learn to integrate the missing neurotransmitter into their thinking. This is asking alot… takes a minimum of six months to get someone to naturally grow intellectually in such a manner. Rather, its simpler to note the incompatibility, and put restraints on their interactions… we can easily diagnose and map this pattern out. Moderators can apply it.

Its all Ontology. Very simple. This isn’t a cube capable of mapping everything, but I haven’t managed to disprove it either… that says alot. It gives an objective, more scientific basis to moderation. In cases of exactly opposite emotional states, there isn’t a right or wrong. You simply corral them out of it, using wisdom and prudence.

Knowing Ben’s nature, I can easily forgive him. I think Idiot can drop the grudge once he studies the situation and becomes the better man. If not, you both can just mutually block one another for a time.

That does make sense.

This thread is intended for Carleas.

If you’d like to discuss my family or I, please make a new thread.

Thank you in advance.

I agree.

I am still patiently awaiting a response.

(Please note: I reported each of the threatening messages. No response in that regard yet either.)

This is as close as idioticidioms has come [so far] to threatening me. Admittedly, I was giving James shit at the time. Not that he didn’t disserve it.

Here though I’m sort of split down the middle. I sure as shit don’t condone folks threatening to kill others. And I know nothing of the back story regarding Ben.

But I’d hate to lose idiotic. I find him kind of, well, entertaining. And I can’t help but wonder: What the fuck is it like being inside his head?

Once he’s gone we may never know.

Damn, bold text, increased the size and underlined it, all caps… Thats easily 3 years on Devil’s Island. Six years if he color coded it red.

We can’t just let people run about, changing font parameters like that, what kind of society would we be if we condoned such things?

Idiot, for your sake, don’t start misspelling too, you can land yourself in solitary, no light… just bread and cockroaches…

He did make proper use of commas and semicolons. Impressive for a rant. Does one still require the use of a exclamation point ! in such a exposition, or is it obviously implied?

I laughed when I read this. It was charming in a positive way - sorry, felt I had to be redundant to be clear this is a compliment. I forget sometimes how despite everything you are (also?) an incredible optimist. I think I took your long exchange as something akin to OCD, but I now see you likely held out a small chance the dialogue would loosen and something positive would happen. You are more of an optimist than me and I think this might explain some of our differing reactions to things. Not all of them, of course, but some of them. It gives your posts a different mood to me.

Contra who is this smears you keep referring to?

I was. I had a very big release of serotonin earlier. I have a feeling that it will resume normal flow as it should from this point on. I am calm for the first time in my life; truly calm. I know my self. You all have watched the transformation before your eyes, how a person can struggle with the insanities of mankind and overcome them. This is the first time in my life that I have truly been without doubt. For a long time, I had to make use of my dopamine and noradrenaline as they were to get my reward centers working. For an even longer time, all I had were the adverse effects in my life.

In all intents and purposes, I have done the impossible and i have provided proof to show the world as I did it; throughout my time here on the internet; and I intent to keep going for as long as I live. It has truly been an honor chatting with you, CN; I knew you were gauging me the entire time as you kept your distance a bit and watched. I was actually interested in hearing what you had to say about it; but I’m glad you waited until now to do so.

I was literally in a fight for my life against impossible odds; in my head; for survival. That is how bad mankind is getting in spots due to what’s been going on. My voice had to be heard. It had to be felt. It had to be real. It was worth it.

I don’t know why I feel like I have to ask this, but how are you in control if someone has to let you be?

I am in control of myself and respect that they are also in control of themselves. I am not in control of the larger picture, though through my reactions of being in control of myself, I can control much more than that; I can control the hearts of others. It had to be earned, though; so it could never be abused. Such has been the fight against evil and the devil as they seek to take that power and corrupt it; those inferior parts of our selves.

It is a matter of knowing that I control absolutely nothing that gives me the freedom to move about and do what I do. All I can do is respond the best I can and continue to learn as I go and there was where I began to place all my confidence; shifting it from other aspects by a system of counter-balances I devised from inspiration I received one day. I think I wrote a poem about it.

It’s also a matter of knowing I’m not alone. I’m not the only one who feels these things; the things I saw in movies and read in books weren’t false; the fantasies of children weren’t idle imaginings though the embellishments might have been. That is enough for me even if they ban me. I am willing to accept that at this point. Even if I were to die tomorrow or live another hundred years, I could rest on this accomplishment and have it amplify in magnitude as I continue to grow into it and die content from what I had already done. I am on the path I want to be on and always was; it was just a fight to realize it and now I know the fight full well to the point where I no longer need to fight it. I own it, because I understand it, because it is me.

Word.

Upon consideration, I don’t want Idioms permanently banned.

However, if the mods do not respond to this thread and allow someone to make death threats (Which are illegal), without any condemnation of the act, then I will lose respect for the integrity of their philosophy.

If a person can’t question another, without having their life threatened - the foundation for any reasonable discussion, is off the table.

We ought be held to account for our mistakes, so we learn the wisdom of how and why not to repeat them.

Idioms broke the law, and ought be held to account. It is in his long term interest, to be confronted by his own anger, and treatment of others.

Many on this forum are attacking my credibility, when I’ve offered clear evidence of what Idioms did.

Regardless of who I am, Idioms should be held to account.

I ask that the mods, primarily Carleas, has the decency to respond to this.

There’s no rush, but I will not ignore this.

Thank you.

Deleted.

Now that’s backpedaling.

Nope, not that.

It’s more like this…

I come here because I like to think about myself and the world that I live in. The part where the two intersect. And a lot more than folks who don’t come into places like this do. I have come to see it in a particular way. As a nihilist. Just as you have come to see it as you do. If only always “here and now”. But then we bump into folks who think about it in ways that are very, very, very different from the way we do.

We try to explain to them the way we think about it because we really are convinced that this is the most reasonable manner in which to think about it. But they don’t or won’t come around. Then we react to that. And some can become quite enraged when, after repeatedly explaining to others how they think about it, others still don’t “get it”. How could they not when it is all so fucking clear?!

Then we have spectacles like KTS vs. ILP, the pontificating Kids, the sterile objectivists and, well, death threats.

And threads like this.

I can’t help but be fascinated in wondering what it must be like inside the heads of, well, some of them. To think in a way that seems [to me] so alien. Even surreal. But then [of course] dasein [and its dilemma] kicks in and I recognize just how futile it will be trying to figure that out. Then I have to settle for the part about it all being “entertaining”.

But, sure, maybe some day I really will understand them. And maybe some day they will really understand me. :-k