Reporting Death Threat

Good, I hope they do take it seriously. I really hope all people begin to take this seriously, because that is how I’ve been handling each attack as it has come at me. There needs to be more rationality and more firmness in that rationality as a flexible thing. I know how bad society has gotten and the fact is that it is because you know each other here that I’m not being made to walk the plank quite yet. You can see where it is important to know your neighbors and to keep in touch with them; important to know the people you surround your self with so that you can be reasonable. You can then see that the reason half the population won’t listen to reason is because of this or because they ran from this.

I’m well aware of what humanity is; always have been; and am more than well aware of what it could be if it sticks with it. And… I thank God as much as possible for everything he gives me, because the more I have faith in him, the more he delivers me unto moments like this one in particular. He gives me justification of my faith when I have it; though not until I earn it. And for that, he has my undying loyalty and respect.

Theists promising individuals that they are going to kill them need to look at their own distrust of God or God’s power.

Id, No doubt the world would be better off without scum. But, do it legally, get a job where you can be legally doing it. Wanton slaughter just gives scum strength. Hell there has been a few that I wanted to remove. But, the scum screwed up as usual and did it for me. One is in prison for life without a chance for parole. I don’t believe in god but, I do believe crap happens for reasons of evolution. So take this for what it is worth: Chill out, have faith and stop letting moronic scum get your goat. You can do more with an even temperament .

Then you have not understood the full of what I have done. The system was corrupt. Any amount of working within it would not have worked for it currently undermines the natural order of the world and yet worked within it I have to undo it. The battle that was fought was never physical and has just been won. Tomorrow will be a much brighter day. I have just won the ultimate battle and it was worth every moment.

A member suggested Idioms would benefit from anger management courses.

I agree with this sentiment.

Whilst many here are dismissive of Idioms’ words, they are a form of violence that shouldn’t be ignored.

I still want Carleas, or another mod, to report this.

I am awaiting a response.

Anger is a form of expression, Ben. It is an extreme sadness and hurting of the soul that comes from being repressed and denied for too long. It’s never what the soul has wanted to be, nor what it ever shall be again. The soul is love, Ben; pure and simple. Love for all things because all things are you and you are all things. Respect the sacrifice; respect the give and take, the balance of it all. To deny any emotion is to deny yourself and become something you never wanted to be. To avoid punishment only further drives you to a path of madness and insanity as you think everyone is out to get you.

To come to full self-realization is to set your self free; which is the entire concept of God and the entire concept of the universe and the entire point of what we’re here for. This entire thing is ran upon pure intentions of life and to sustain life even through all of the pain and suffering because it’s simply worth it to do so; you can breathe a great sigh of relief after your years of hard work just knowing you’ve accomplished something with it that is noble and pure.

And that is worth the fight, no matter how hard it is and no matter how lost you get while your vision is clouded with narrow-mindedness. I have never claimed to be perfect; I have only ever claimed to be trying to get better. I am now completely myself, for all that it’s worth and I don’t hold a grudge against you one bit. By that same token; if you ever make a move against me like that again, I’m not going to be afraid to put you in your fucking place. Just so we’re clear on that.

Every single person I’ve ever come in contact with is partially responsible for making me who I am. I forgive them all. It was never their initial intentions, no matter how distorted they became over time. I sympathize with each and every person because I know where they have been and how they have struggled. I lift my head up and call myself a liar in full for believing I had reached this point before this moment. I take no shame in that, for it was never me or who I wanted to be.

And all you have to do is realize that deep down inside of you… you’re just the same as me. I love you.

Ben,you need psychiatric help to get over your narcissistic martyrdom syndrome. I saw Münchausen mentioned and that fits in a real way. Get help, you need it.

If it is obvious to everyone that Ben is causing this and has problems, doesn’t it take two to tango precisely given that it is obvious to all of you? Aren’t we dealing with mirrored patterns, Kris. Or do you find yourself repeatedly threatening to kill people you consider mentally ill?

I’ve seen only a part of the interchange these two have had. I once got pissed off at Ben, myself. I tried a few ways to recommunicate. I expressed some anger I think. Then I put him on ignore for a while. Am I missing something?

I guess I gave the impression that Id is innocent on this thread. My apologies. He needs control lessons. Id is lack of control, Ben is not, both have issues but, Ben has far worse.

If you’d like to discuss my mental state, feel welcome to make a new thread.

This thread is intended for Carleas / mods.

Please stop confusing the thread.

Thank you in advance.

I am still awaiting a response.

Their decision is their decision. I will prove to you in the long term that I have control, though, if they let me.

What is mandatory reporting?

Mandatory reporting is a term used to describe the legislative requirement imposed on selected classes of people to report suspected cases of child abuse and neglect to government authorities. Parliaments in all Australian states and territories have enacted mandatory reporting laws of some description. However, the laws are not the same across all jurisdictions. The main differences concern who has to report, and what types of abuse and neglect have to be reported. There are also other differences, such as the state of mind that activates the reporting duty (i.e., having a concern, suspicion or belief on reasonable grounds - see Table 1) and the destination of the report.

Who should report…

…NT Any person
A belief on reasonable grounds that a child has suffered or is likely to suffer harm or exploitation

Physical abuse
[i][b]Sexual abuse[/b]
[b]Emotional/psychological abuse[/b][/i]
Neglect
Exposure to physical violence (e.g., a child witnessing violence between parents at home)

Sections 15, 16 and 26 of the Care and Protection of Children Act 2007 (NT)

aifs.gov.au/cfca/pubs/factsheets/a141787/

Then report his parents. It would seem you would still rather blame other people rather than have each person take personal responsibility for themselves. He got himself into this mess and he could have walked away at any time. I was merely defending myself against him and as such am no way liable for any damages done to his person for they are all self-inflicted by his own hand.

Your charges are trumped up, false accusations and will never hold water in court if they even make it that far. The amount of time and money it would take to extradite such an individual from another country, let alone trial expenditures, will be far too excessive to chase fleeting moments of excessive whining down a dead end road.

I look forward to it. You and I disagree but, it has been a pleasant disagreement.

I didn’t know about Atheris claim to a death threat… that would favor Ben’s position in terms of mitigating factors if proved (link?).

I will further creep Smears out by further backing his further build of points.

A simple solution… both of you, TODAY, block each others accounts from being viewed by the other for a month, a sort of voluntary and mutual restraining order on you both, and let shit pass. No winners or losers. If you don’t, and both press this further, there will be only losers.

Secondly, Ben, Carleas isn’t required to do your legal work, you can submit your own paperwork, since you know so much.

Lastly, it is obvious why the two are fighting, as I will show in a second. I’ve adopted the Lovheim Cube on forums such as this, not because it is perfect, but is a very simple diagram that shows balance and imbalances between emotional states.

Ben is always starting from a basis of Shame and Humiliation, trying to build via Serotonin towards Contempt and Disgust… giving him a sense of superiority. He systematically hits anyone, lies, whatever… in an attempt to essentially one up them. From here, he builds towards Enjoyment/Joy in seeing the results, using the dopamine surge. Without this Serotonin surge, a Dopamine Surge results in just… fear.

Idiot is in a state of perpetual anger. He is built conceptually off of Noradrenaline and Dopamine… but lacks any hint of Serotonin. He says it outright… at base, Ben is literally Him… a sense of shame and humiliation. His personality built itself pretty radically to escape it, and Ben is taking, a emotively quite painful path.

Idiot is a left hemisphere mastermind of sorts (not too alien infact to Smears, as a sidenote). I know from other typological systems the react violently to social phenomena that doesn’t match up with the social conditions that lead to a integrated, peaceful society.

Ben is operating, in the early stages of his healing, in a essentially alien sphere in the right hemisphere Idiot can’t naturally see, but he does see such people operate in society, and can make the connections.

By looking at the progression of the Lovheim Cube, we can see they are both quite distant and incompatible personalities, unless both learn to integrate the missing neurotransmitter into their thinking. This is asking alot… takes a minimum of six months to get someone to naturally grow intellectually in such a manner. Rather, its simpler to note the incompatibility, and put restraints on their interactions… we can easily diagnose and map this pattern out. Moderators can apply it.

Its all Ontology. Very simple. This isn’t a cube capable of mapping everything, but I haven’t managed to disprove it either… that says alot. It gives an objective, more scientific basis to moderation. In cases of exactly opposite emotional states, there isn’t a right or wrong. You simply corral them out of it, using wisdom and prudence.

Knowing Ben’s nature, I can easily forgive him. I think Idiot can drop the grudge once he studies the situation and becomes the better man. If not, you both can just mutually block one another for a time.

That does make sense.

This thread is intended for Carleas.

If you’d like to discuss my family or I, please make a new thread.

Thank you in advance.

I agree.

I am still patiently awaiting a response.

(Please note: I reported each of the threatening messages. No response in that regard yet either.)

This is as close as idioticidioms has come [so far] to threatening me. Admittedly, I was giving James shit at the time. Not that he didn’t disserve it.

Here though I’m sort of split down the middle. I sure as shit don’t condone folks threatening to kill others. And I know nothing of the back story regarding Ben.

But I’d hate to lose idiotic. I find him kind of, well, entertaining. And I can’t help but wonder: What the fuck is it like being inside his head?

Once he’s gone we may never know.

Damn, bold text, increased the size and underlined it, all caps… Thats easily 3 years on Devil’s Island. Six years if he color coded it red.

We can’t just let people run about, changing font parameters like that, what kind of society would we be if we condoned such things?

Idiot, for your sake, don’t start misspelling too, you can land yourself in solitary, no light… just bread and cockroaches…

He did make proper use of commas and semicolons. Impressive for a rant. Does one still require the use of a exclamation point ! in such a exposition, or is it obviously implied?

I laughed when I read this. It was charming in a positive way - sorry, felt I had to be redundant to be clear this is a compliment. I forget sometimes how despite everything you are (also?) an incredible optimist. I think I took your long exchange as something akin to OCD, but I now see you likely held out a small chance the dialogue would loosen and something positive would happen. You are more of an optimist than me and I think this might explain some of our differing reactions to things. Not all of them, of course, but some of them. It gives your posts a different mood to me.