What should we debate?

mmm…
There will always be a pecking order within our cuerent paradigm. You are a slave to this paradigm if you think you have achieved anything. It is a pyramid in nature with the heavenly realm at the top and the hell realm at the bottom of the pyeamid. The system functions on the delusion of “you are in control”. We are only in survival mod and not in control.

Ah, I see. I know your personality type very well. The absolute opportunist that has no loyalties to anyone or anything. Probably sell your own grandmother if you were offered enough money to do it. :wink:

I very much disagree with you concerning the poor. We can debate it if you like in another thread.

The wealthy do none of their own stealing? :laughing:

The wealthy stealing doesn’t prevent the poor from stealing too does it?

Create the debate thread. Make your points. :smiley:

I like how you said, “my personality type” instead of attacking my points.

Dude you know I’m being the devil’s advocate here. And to be quite frank, you guys aren’t doing too well in the name of justice.

I don’t believe in the concept of justice. I do believe in freedom and independence however.

Me too. I believe that I should have the freedom and independence to gather as much money as I want, which is why I’m glad I live in America. I think it’s terrible though, that some people in this country want to take that freedom away from me, and reduce my independence by forcing me to pay out cash to people who refuse to earn it. I mean, if a homeless guy wants to wipe my ass and rub my feet then I wouldn’t mind giving him a little something, but most of them are too egotistical to recognize their place in society and do what they should to come up. They all just want something free from someone who earned it, which is the same thing as stealing.

I believe in the freedom and independence to rob or steal from the so called powerful.

I believe in the freedom and independence to burn their dwellings into the ground.

That whole knowing your place never sat well with me.

Nah man, sound like you know your place is on top. So start burning, or start whoring and you’ll get there soon enough.

The difference between you and me is that I have a sense of humility.

So which is it? Are you destined to burn your way to the top? Or are you humbly waiting your turn?

Oh, I will certainly burn my way to the top but I’ll never forget where I came from either.

I sympathize with the unfortunate. It’s the people that have everything of whom I despise that I have no problem with slaughtering.

I’m old school of a more Robinhood type perception.

Didn’t robin hood bleed out?

No. He lived the rest of his days as an outlaw fucking Maid Marian.

I think that’s the new version. It used to be that he bled out. I think they changed it to trick the masses.

Proof? I’m quite the fan of the literary Robinhood. The alleged historical one also.

At any rate, let’s create a thread of debate that you so desperately want to initiate. It could be fun. :slight_smile:

I already said that I’m so in favor of deregulation that I can’t even submit to the rules of debate.

google.com/webhp?sourceid=c … to%20death

Who said there had to be any rules?

We’re both a bunch of vulgar and decadent social deviants. Like either one of us would follow rules to begin with anyways. :sunglasses:

Exactly.