Threads being moved.

I had a thread in the Mundane Babble section where it was moved to the hidden forum completely separate from viewing of the general public.

I’d like to know how a person can be off topic in the Mundane Babble section and why the thread was moved at all.

I’d like to see it returned to its original publicly accessible location.

That would be because of the content rather than being off-topic…

So what? The content was fine.

There’s a reason I posted the thread there for the general public to see. Oh, you should see some of the things they say about you Magsj over there. Shakes head Grins :sunglasses:

I suppose you’re beyond having a little bit of fun or getting your hands dirty yourself. Is that it?

What’s so ‘bad’ about a little bit of reaction?

Now, return my thread to where it was previously…

Rant isn’t for off topic, Off Topic is for that. Rant is for offensive stuff.

The content wasn’t fine. No-one’s going to move it back. If you want to troll KTS, go to KTS.

I couldn’t care less what they say about me over there… racial slurs from a bunch of under-achievers? how very mature and grown-up of them…

All personal-attack threads are moved to Rant, so please do not feel singled out in any way.

The great Zeus of ILP has spoken I see. Bows

Such a privilege to have a god walking amongst one of us. Shall I pour some libations?

You guys take the fun out of everything. Your whole appropriate way of doing everything is boring.

It’s apparent to me that everybody here likes to be walked all over. Whatever.

Alright, I’m sorry. I’ve learned my lesson.

I was working with Goldstein. I am guilty as charged.

I’ll only create inoffensive threads about worshiping authority , idolizing big brother, and knitting for now on.

I swear upon this. Crosses fingers

Moving everything of mine to the rant house. What a bunch of punks.

I think that I know who it is. It’s a certain moderator that I know of who doesn’t like me for sure.

Major misuse of moderator powers I believe.

Hey man, it doesn’t matter where your threads are if they’re still getting clicks.

The way this forum is going you might as well move all the fucking threads to the rant section. You guys are unbelievably anal retentive.

That’s what she said.