coming through the antichrist

Demagogues have Christ complexes. Take, for instance, Bush Jr., who was little more than a frat-boy with a Christ complex. When he took us into Iraq, he believed he was actually going to change history, that he was going to be an essential point in it.

Rock stars, on the other hand, tend to have anti-Christ complexes. As theologians have pointed out, what defines the anti-Christ is being like Christ but not quite like him. As I have pointed out before, what makes Christ important is that he was the ultimate deconstructive hero in that he belonged to everyone while belong to no one group. He eluded everyone that tried to pull him into their camp. It’s what got him killed.

The antichrist, on the other hand, while being profound, always knows which camp they are in. The antichrist is a blocked concept (in the Deleuzian sense of it) in that it never strikes out to the infinite possibilities that connect to the thing it is dealing with.

Still: the antichrist would be the beautiful rebel.

As I see it, if there were to be an antichrist, it would be the rebel beautiful enough to truly rebel against the beast: producer/consumer global Capitalism.

we are being sucked into the vortex of all the diminutive currents , including mind, value, and material. It is all going down the drain, along with the most valuable of them all : the big stretch. noticed lately why and how unnoticeably all this is happening? The fabric has been stretched before, and the canvas became an endless design of the orient. Imagination destroyed delusion by description, and voyages into the endlessly fascinating could not be defeated by comfortable belonging type conforming adherence.

This the antichrist talking through me like Seth, and why not? It is nothing else than the total dispersion, through annals , of time and space, and there are two choices here : preserve it by incorporation, or blending. I have very strong feeling, that if we let this opportunity slide by, we will undoubtedly be lost, into the very annals , as described above, not forward , but backward into the eternal unconscious. Forward, leapfrogging with only minuscule recognition into the infinite realms, the realization will appear. how can this be an absolute certainty? The mere fact that we are doing it now, consciously, assures that its an unending process of transitioning from realm to realm. It is the demiurge which moves things along, as do all things living, aspire toward the very farthest place, where all this has already happened quadrillion times to the quadrillionth power times infinitely. How can this not be felt, if not known? The Anti Christ will unbound all transitory and transcendent being into the approaching Sacred Vessel. What a wonder, that we can mark our temporary journey with myriad significant marks. Capitalism is the last phase, before the extraordinary will be revealed. The new age of miracles has just about arrived, as has been predicted.

The new form will reassemble, without fear.

And then this new form will as formed admittedly between the two, as if newly Risen fearlessly determined, as if upon a new stage, virtually seamless and self contained, unafraid of reemergence and reconnection of the old elements , wherefore others , reluctantly treading .

There, find, no appearent discourse to sideline a weakness of one from the strength of another, for the sake of perfect harmony. Even a slither of truth against an overwhelming contrary will reveal , as a beacon of light that …of a field now unified.

duplicate post

Will the ideal messenger germinate or deflower the field? The dissemination is yet to occur en-masse, and then how will the philosophers react? Like Plotinus, will they as did Suzan Langer, in a new key, filter only those visions as did the early French abstract expressionists, seeking pleasure in the pain of Schhopenhauerian vanity? Will Nietzsche be ultimately vindicated as an effective Rx against any doubt of the survival mode of the new man? Or will he be like the psychologically jung prototype, as rebel and redeemer become disattached from any prior mold except that making aesthetic sense, by existential leaps? A leader with a higher formulation toward manifold singular, on the spot treatments? Will he be a visionary reforming the old mysterious way of becoming? For sure, though, he will be a reincarnation of higher mixes, irrespective of the obstacles posed by the semantic confusion of so many cultures, nations, families/ resembling , mirroring each other everlasting angst? The age of the new has arisen, where types and traits will configure, in a final re-acting of the play of the classical masks, with the post modern typical denigration of Everyman. The Chaplinesque relief, will no longer serve as sufficient, to cure the void of the bottomless pit, a major character of irrefutable sincerety and skill will have to arrive on the scene to overcome the coming tragedy.

Because, he will no longer be merely an expediency but a necessary player of the first magnitude, it it only a matter of minute increments of time, that he will be chosen. These limits are apparent, yet in relative temporal ambiguity, as the end of history is merely the putting off toward the crisis, by stretching the horizon into the apparent and virtual end.  The few who know, by intuitive reasoning, that that end is the new beginning, become comfortable with the idea.

What is the Antichrist? Christ was needed at the closing of an enlightened, classical era, whose torch kept hope alive during the Dark Ages, illuminated by a hope, which like a hidden diamond sustained Christ’s message. It failed. Now the great conversion of an antithetical Being, except the message will come through in a totally different form. Kindness and understanding and love failed, the Nature will save Herself, nevertheless/ from the misdirected route chosen.

He is almost here. Day of reckoning is upon us. We simply have to have illumination.
Why? Because certain limits are being reached. Anathema upon us, the gnawing of teeth, the kneading of hands and pulling of hairs. It’s because WE ARE OUT OF CONTROL. Lost sight of how good we have it, we can create our own heaven here, with the flash of an eye, the turn of a key, a glance at the blue sky, the visualization of our ancestry and all who have died for us so we can live, if you saw them now in flesh would you thank them for their sacrifice, oh us, so short sighted, all who look with envy upon those possessing more,
we do not realize that is incredibly easier to look back on golden times, as though the solution to dissolution

was a simple straight line? can you love those preceding ones, who too, suffered similar perceived injustice early death , can you listen to classical music on internet without going downtown?

can you overcome this democracy where freedom of mind supersedes actual soul poverty?

fold your hands and get onto your knees in quiet and humble prostration , releasing the great spirit to do it’s work of redemption, so that others can live and breathe
so that others in some future world will bestow upon your own unmistakable passing soul,
where you will be
where you will be
where in someone’s hear and soul you earned through your good karmic efforts.

no. he is coming, he is here, he has never left, him.
and his nemesis.

This is not antiquity, a negative christ could not appear in the visage of a cyborg, with implants flashing, and predicating with a high degree of technique, nor could he appear as a normal nine to five newspaper man, only as a child full of hope and belief, and enchantment, or a man/woman child, for why can not the anti christ be unisex? It will be gender unspecific unrecognizable, for what it is, and it will come as a thief in the night, as suddenly, as the burst of sunlight. It will be an electromagnetic pulse so tremendous and unfelt, that those not prepared for it will quickly fade.

i am not bored. not bored at all. even in this ethereal referential miasma, i find verifications everywhere. why surrealistic manifestoes are still alive minus political implications, minus the psych implications, just the dream life in it’s self. not bored. not even going on on tangents and nothing personal you see. want to connect yes. connect yes. even if, as in the endgame of, becket ,while slowly being buried. buried. a precursor to the ultimate burial perhaps. swinging wildly between hope and despair we’all find ourselves. as we swing between love and hate, between excitement and meditation, and between guilt and forgiveness, peace and anxiety, and all the other contradictory landscapes imaginable. bured in the timeless architecture of inappropriate scheduling of just the wrong signals, feeling trapped as a mistakenly slotted masking, do this do that, think of him, her, of your mother what she would say, how your brother may have felt on that day of reckoning when he went off by him,self a song in his heart, a dream in his lips, the time irretrievable, before Dali could say of his self crossed, transfigured and crucified gaya, * (after which he was ok)/

bored.???nonononono. and finally no, if you can reach that level which perhaps most polarized can reach? or swing it. swing it to the other side of the fulcrum you know what that is, the fear of the three, synthesized into one. and if you know that feeling, you do not have to go on…

or, maybe read Joseph and His Brothers a Mann vehicle, poor Mann read him to see why he too lost so may to self annihilation or Wittgenstein and his brothers, and find respite here of not trying to understands hearts, but feel it. boring? maybe. but not at the time it’s happening. replenish that old referential sui generis stuff, and find it in the only thing that began the word, and that word is not the i, but the eye.

It is not as yet too late. We can regain
the footing, and take a stand,
within
the recipe is simple
commitment and belief in the unavoidable natural consequence
the faith within, the fearlessness of what’s below and above
not as in constant war,
but as attractive opposites of totally reified black/white content , devoid of the content of the rainbow, the colors have been exhumed,

only the essential outlines of what have been used to, democratized and desaturated by the bore of habitual overexposure, as if nature intended to climax,
at the point of this saturation,
then blow
it’s load , emptying itself for the sake of immortality

christ-antichrist are the extremes of this phenomenon,

and the next time, around, a new fullness emerges slowly out of the cave of illusion,
only to delude ultimately
from the garden of possibility.

The coming will be an entity, it will be like a very small but very good minute particle, to infect the decomposition, and create a chain effect of infecting the world wide determinable, mechanistic world, with hope. It will be as in an anti virus. The cure for the Goliath-like cancer of our age will be invaded, by a David-like particle of optimum uncertainty, invading the callous skepticism of this age with an unbeknown vehemence.

with ebola attaining the near possibility of becoming a scourge of Africa, if the current two countries there can not contain it, somehow points to the above blog where the antivirus was interpreted in a positive vein.

Hypotheticals which follow categorically follow levels of reality, some of which have been the result of dreams, forecasts, some of which have gained momentum from ontic/ontological sources.

Some sources may not be disclosed, due to the sensitive borderline states of description, others manifest indulgent realizations of opinion within the forum.

I personally have had a dream, years ago, where i saw African huts inverted, and very much resembling nukes. The image was frightful. I had meta vision, of which only through a tiger’s eye could it safely be said, whether it was reality or a delusion. It makes for a very compelling, case,and it has to do with Saddam Hussain’s unseating, and having good reasons for his possession of WMD.(weapons of mass destruction)

Eurovision in a panel discussion, where the participants were a former French defense official and a correspondent for Paris Match, held the US responsible for the present problems with ISIS , on grounds that most of ISIS consists of disaffected Iraqi youth, lawless, brutal and totally corrupt. They are displacing the Taliban as the primary insurgency in the Middle East, causing that terrorist organization to move it’s recruiting activities elsewhere.

One of the most noted places is India, and i noticed an underlying dis affectation there when staying in a hotel in Delhi, two or three formerly inconspicuous young men , upon ‘clearing’ me, showed their bandanas of affiliation. Anger and distrust mirrored from their faces, but even without those, i felt a deep anger within their souls.

Not coincidental that Putin , a formerly hard line Communist, a total realist, is perhaps not taken in by ideas , which have reality of their own and would be attributed to the ‘occult’

Russia is the only country, where mysticism and parapsychology is taken seriously, and the accepted father of existentialism starts with Dostoevsky’s insights. Putin’s realism a sorry reminder of the roots of de-facto serfdom, where human life and value are subsumed under considerations of material dialectic. Her, we see steel cold indifference, contrary to Delueze’s differential reduction, and this is why the notion of the Communist view of the Decline of the West, takes a corrupted form.

The Ebola virus is the metastasis of the metalogical failure of the teleological to prevent it’s dis-integrative molecular equivalent.Perhaps. A new plague to undermine, the hegemony, of an imposed order?

It would be a heavy burden to attend to all of the above, and an older , biblical one is still floating around, that of the combined forces of the willing and able, going into the Levant, and meeting there, the antichrist in a final battle.

Is it possible, for one to realize the significance of these strands, and still hold to some of the references attributable between dreams and reality, dreams and delusions, as to finally de-realize a possible scenario of hermeanutic (circular) collapse into, or rather toward the center?

I am convinced that that center is totally a metaphysical entity, unapproachable, as the metaphor of the black hole, where conversion takes place and spewed out, rather then drawn in and destroyed? The Schartzchild view of this effect has been well described.

Finally, can this whole process be seen as trans temporal, and in fact, changes can be made, even at this late hour to make sure, that a different version be transformed, by actually ‘going back’ and changing things around? I think the difference can qualitatively show the differential changes in every step, as not resulting in the very self destructive homing in, on a very painful descent and return. I think it is possible to return into the hell of a barbaric, pre human world, as much as it has been described by those, who have gone there, and returned. Among these are Shaw.

The group return to this level of total naiveté is the performance needed to actually save the world. We have an enormous debt which have accumulated through hundreds of years of colonialism, and the slight band aids being applied, cannot miraculously reform and rescind the guilty conscience of the world.

The pessimism of the 19 th century cannot be healed with turn of the century attempt to re define self valuing in terms of non restraint, since those held hostage to the slavery to the world have longer memories.

The luxury of nihilism is unacceptable to those, whose only test of reality is the conservation of traditional role.

What redemption? Who redeemer? These are the questions which, when seen in their proper light, can make a real difference, in the groundwork of laying a beginning of a new and brave world, devoid of masks, (them ripped off) and recognizing the possibility for contrition.

Those who cannot remember the mistakes of history, are condemned to repeat them.

If those sharing a like vision, would,could reveal the mystical allegories of reference, would be surprised, at the implications of what limits that, which formerly was deemed, as irrational. Synchronicity is the effect of much more than mere co-incidence.

Then he must be Mick Jagger.

(You cant always get what you want)

Or the Dramatics, (What You see is What you get)

i made a mistake, she says. a mistake they will intentionally misinterpret. just like the last two times.
she asks, jumping through the ring of fire after being awakened by the hero’s kiss, ‘what were they’?’ ‘well the fist one was the redemption, the second the transfiguration.’ after a pause, --‘hey wait a minute, are you the one to save me?—’ but then she realizes her mistake, and shifts her posture, blushing to a ripe red, ‘and what is the third?’ …he says, and lovingly pulling her into his bosom, is the realization.
“Next time,” she lets out a relieving sigh," let the cows out of the pasture, “will you dear”, it is said, they do know what they are doing.

“'Yes” she whispers, “but do they see? do they believe”?

“I dunno, when Your’re caught up, exciled, into the farthest reaches, a napoleon in rags, well, it’s hard to say.”

"He has got to cross the border, that's all, " she is trembling as she says this," and follow me, ; I did it, he can too............." then she clutches her little prayer book and exclaims with a sharp cry, "but he is you, you are the one everybody.....is...talking about, my god, i didn't recognize you, because of the passage of time, i still see you the dashing,......" she stops short, as the old hero pulls her into his bosom and kisses her chapped, but still luscious lips"  

To thunderous applause the aged lovers accompanied by a fevered pitched crescendo as the curtain closes, ascend the stairway to heaven.

Christ-Anti Christ are the same entity, different only in terms of interpretation. We have arrived at a post structuralist state, of beyond interpreting a differencial between good and evil, it is not that we are beyond it, as much as we have deconstructed it
to the degree, that the original elements of consciousness have reduced the difference into the primal sameness. The event has been accomplished,
the collider has identified the basic particle, and that
suffices to build the new model, based on that idiom.
It has been done, the crucifixtion of the similarly desribed, torn and rebuilt. (the temple) It is a new
temple for the soul, but a redeemer has to occur at
the critical juncture, because of the guarantee of the rainbow. It is a re-varience, of all the possible permutations of loss, the lack of which has to be re-
built somehow, to save the rebuilt models, before all
the plans for it will be but faint anagrams no one really could possibly understand, except , the Son. The Son knows this time, that He could not
conceivable afford another mythology, since the
traces of it have been annihilated . Therefore His own self negation would be the ultimate source of realizing that the impasse of indiscernability would
be overcome to the
99.999999999999999999999999999 % who doubt, even now, at this hour of beckoning.

What more can i show you? That the devil is in the details?