Becoming a rune dancing priestess

It sure does, which is why placebos are effective.

What’s the life force of the earth? Can it be explained by physics?

Things that work are not always placebos.

What’s physics? Can it be explained by the life force of the earth?

I’ll take that as your concession that you’re not making any sense here.

Life force has to do with living and semi living energies. It’s a catch all phrase sometimes.

Sympathetic magic is alive and well in fundamentalistic, faith healing Christian churches. Benny Hinn relies on it.

the important jesus message is how to treat other people with kindness…
I am not sure what becoming a rune dancing priestess does for you…

Jesus was not the first to come up with that idea and like all monotheistic religions, it comes with a whole load of authoritarian baggage.

Paganism is all about experiencing the divine, and not about being told what to believe.

you are right about that…cant we have both nature and jesus

Jesus represents monotheism, and is just one of a long line of self-styled prophets telling others what to do. Monotheism is the antithesis of Paganism, the de-sacralising of nature and life.

Jesus was not the first to come up with that idea and like all monotheistic religions, it comes with a whole load of authoritarian baggage.

Paganism is all about experiencing the divine, and not about being told what to believe.
[/quote]
you are right about that…cant we have both nature and jesus
[/quote]
Jesus represents monotheism, and is just one of a long line of self-styled prophets telling others what to do. Monotheism is the antithesis of Paganism, the de-sacralising of nature and life.
[/quote]
but maia -----lets forget jesus…what about the golden rule…

What’s the golden rule?

please see ted talk by Karen Armstrong…

I still cannot see how a type of coping done in the infancy of the human race can be valid now in our adolescence. (The race has not yet approached maturity.) Shouldn’t we move on and put away childish things?

I don’t think this is “childish things”…after church yesterday I find the resurrection of jesus to be a big problem for me…

Resurrection of Jesus has nothing to do with runic (sympathetic) magic. It has to do with aspiring that what we see in the flesh is not the whole picture of reality. Jesus has more to do with hope than with magic. The resurrection could also be of your own renewal. For me the resurrection is proved in jonquils that pop through soil that appeared dead in winter.

duplicate post.

I am sorry ier…you cant have it both ways…the majority opinion in most Christian churches is actual life after death for jesus and for us…

The ways are the same.