"Ad Hominous ThreadS"

Thank you. But for real I"m like 5’10 and 200lbs. There’s no way I’m on crack. Those guys should come back. I don’t wanna go to a new website that no one knows about and that doesn’t have enough traffic to keep me entertained.

Siatd said to me that value ontology is better than crack. I don’t think he tried crack, but it’s an expression. Still, VO has been compared to numerous drugs. But unlike crack you can’t smoke it.

I’m not your priest.

I’ve never even met a priest. No one took me to church when I was a kid, or ever really.

You can see my 5’10 200lb ass in the post a pic thread. That’s scientific proof or something.

Well what’s that got to do with your crack use?

Crackheads don’t weigh 200lbs. It’s science dude.

Actually saying what you just said is “a convenient scapegoat and an easy way to avoid personal responsibility”.
How very typical of you to be guilty of your own accusation.

Good example. Thank you, James.

“Plato is a bore,”–Nietzshe.

I couldn’t agree more Obe.

Venting what and blaming whom? I have neither vented at anyone nor blamed anyone for anything here, so no straw-manning now ok :eusa-naughty:

I am very happy thanks… couldn’t be better :smiley: You?

I am responsible for my own actions and decisions, aren’t you?

So… you are blaming me for your ok actions as you blame my illness for my imaginary ones… bravo =D>

Go and attack someone else, and at least have some validity behind it when you do so, and you still attack without knowing anything about my illness, so again bravo =D>

I was going to reply to your DM today asking for my help with advertising jobs and accommodation in London as I’ve been busy with many commitments to do so until now, but your post has convinced me to do otherwise, so again… bravo :smiley: =D>

Fixed Cross,

I briefly just scanned this thread. I have a news update. Your stature has diminished, slightly, in my estimation. Granted, it was somewhat high and inflated after I had learned that you were a leader in a forum that allowed only capital letters. I’ve no doubt that my full faith in you will be restored sometime soon, after a post about Sauwelios or something.

PS. Ol’ Gobbo has a twitter account? Did I see you mention that somewhere? I’ll have to get on twitter, he was a good dude.

Can you please elaborate on that. I know what karma means. But what do you mean?

Well, you’ll have to explain to me how that is true. Perhaps you thought that my response was arrogant, if indeed that is what you felt. But it was not - at least it was not meant to be. i was trying to point something out to you - that itself might appear to be arrogance to you. But my intent was to show you something, to teach you something. Feel free to do the same for me. But I wasn’t being ridiculing as you were.

The nature of your karma and comments would appear to be “an eye for an eye” - for me, mine was to open up your eyes. Yes, arrogant, I know. Answer a question for me: As a philosopher, are you simply all scholar (I admire you as a scholar) or do you also wish to peer into your own nature, the truth that is you and your existence?

(3:35-4:41)
youtu.be/TfjdKsb8fy4?t=3m35s

I don’t like some of the conclusions people are coming to, but I can’t out argue them in debate. So instead I’m going to say their reasoning is poor, and something needs to be done about that.

If you can’t see that you’re a moron.

Did you just say, “I"m rubber and you’re glue so whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you?” in some roundabout way?

Also, Ghost…I’m not clicking your link. Why not embed the video?

There’s always the exception that proves the rule.

Take pride my brother.

Bad karma, a kernel of it. ILP has been accumulating a lot of my bad karma. I feel a lot of frustration with the entropic minds gathered here. Yet I feel compelled to reflect on it.
I think karma is an elaborate form of reflection.

I could walk away - but habits die hard.

The ridicule is in assuming I don’t now that this thread is vulgar and base.

Von even seems to believe I was trying to impress him.

Oh there should be no doubt that I am prideful. But I can only take credit for the things I really do. Part of why you guys like me so much is because of my serious degree of authenticity. If I claimed to smoke crack but didn’t smoke it, then I would be diminished in my own eyes…the ones that matter.