Men who are womanizers

I answered above.

Aside from those which you said, it may be a bit simplistic here but one reason may be because he so loves his mommy that it’s an unconscious need to NOT be committed to any one woman.
Also, I think there are women, mothers, who are also to blame. On the other side of your coin of a lack of mother’s love, there is the man who was raised by a pampering needy woman who put her whole sexuality into raising him to feel that he is the most important thing in the universe. Thus, he acts accordingly.
A womanizer may also be a man who feels extremely lonely and incomcomplete and unable to live from his emptiness so he is forever trying to fill that deep hole within him. Little does he know that in running from that, he creates a hole which is too large to ever get away from and he must fill and refill that with women. Yet despite the many women who are within that “hole”, the womanizer is always alone. Sadly, as a child, something most valuable to his core and psyche was not given to him. I suppose that it is not like this with every child who grows into a womanizer, but then there are probably other aspects to this one particular kind of womanizer. This is one who we can feel compassion for and one who can be saved. :slight_smile:

Sorry to other posters who may have addressed this already (I read the OP, skipped the middle, and read Arc’s last post). When you’re slacking off at work, you don’t have time! :laughing:

I think we need to define “womanizer”–to me, that’s a man who manipulates women into sleeping with him (compare this to a man who sleeps around with a lot of women but does so while being honest and upfront and making sure there is mutual consent).

That said, I think what makes a womanizer is just selfishness–a disregard for the feelings and humanity of others (or at least the women he sleeps with), or perhaps an overly inflated sense of confidence that he can spare hurting her feelings or making her feel used with his master-mind intelligence and manipulative abilities.

i don’t think i can enumerate everything that can be encapsulated by ‘bullshit’, but Smears’ answer is included

here’s some examples:

tests → bullshit
tests you pass but still don’t get sex → bullshit
sex used as a bartering chip → bullshit
sex used a a ‘reward’ for good behavior → bullshit
promises of sex that never happen → bullshit
sex that never happens → bullshit
saying you want something, i don’t do it, you complain, i don’t get sex → bullshit
saying you want something, i do it, you still complain, i don’t get sex → bullshit
saying you want something, i do it, you don’t complain, i don’t get sex → bullshit
saying you want something, i don’t do it, you don’t complain, i don’t get sex → bullshit
you trying to make me jealous → bullshit
me going hours, days, weeks, out of my way to give you the romance you want and deserve, and not getting sex → bullshit
you being more attracted to my bullshit than my honesty → bullshit
me telling you the truth because you say its what you want, and then you are upset → bullshit
subtle hints at what you want → bullshit
really fucking obvious hints at what you want → bullshit
thinking i can read your mind for whatever reason → bullshit
heavy flirting to the point of sexual tension but climax is denied → bullshit
you not understanding that a man’s desire to sleep with you all the time doesn’t mean he ‘only’ interested in sex → bullshit
not being honest and sincere in a relationship → bullshit
you hypocritically doing anything/everything you can criticize a man for doing in a relationship that drives you nuts → bullshit
playing both ends of the feminism spectrum (wanting equal treatment at sometimes, then playing “oh poor me i’m a woman” at others) → bullshit
playing men against each other for your enjoyment → bullshit
playing men against each other for you to pick your favorite → bullshit
playing men against each other as some test → bullshit
attaching sex to winning some meaningless competition → bullshit
picking pointless arguments with random people to solicit your man defending you → bullshit
doing something immoral to begin with in order to judge a man’s reaction → bullshit
you ceasing to shut the fuck up about shit that doesn’t matter → bullshit
playing hard to get after you have been “obtained” (for lack of a better word) → bullshit

Incorrect, youre a hero.

And you’re full of shit. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

he forgot sex used as a weapon of course and BDSM, and the most obvious ones women only compete with other women, set a thief et al and a few others which are also bs. O:)

the fact is if a women does not want to sleep with me by definition she is a lesbian. Fact. :wink:

Okay. I admit that most men are not as forthcoming in expressing and sharing their feelings, something that maybe more important to women.
(that doesn’t mean men don’t have ANY feelings)

Thank you, arc. I was thinking the answer may lie somewhere along these lines, as I believe that children’s early experiences with primary caregivers (role models) are likely to have a strong and invisible influence on their adult behavior patterns. However, to be on a conservative side, it may require years of experience in dealing with people to be even somewhat confident in this analysis, perhaps someone like a therapist/counselor, who over the years, may be able to see certain patterns. Psychological studies/research (at least over decades long) on the causes of this behavior may also shed some light. There may also be a need to consider cultural differences/expectations of gender roles. In any case, I think it would be worthwhile to look into this type of research.

By ‘womanizer’ I meant those who use charm and deception to hook and drag a woman along - the players, the Casanovas, the machos, the lady-killers, etc. Those types. The pretenders.

Obviously men and women have different needs. But this is where lies and deception come in (or ‘the game’ as all you playas call it). Men want sex. Women want a relationship based on emotional reciprocity/involvement. You can’t really lie in sex: once you have sex you know you’ve had sex. But it’s different when a man peddles ‘bullshit’ as real feelings. It’s not a fair trade, even if it is ‘presented’ as one in exchange for sex. If you want just sex, without the bullshit, then buy it from a prostitute.

Deception and pretending? Yes. Charm? I don’t know about that. What if the guy’s just charming by nature?

I’ve been called charming my whole life. Just the other day, an 80 year old lady said to me, “I bet you see the whole world of all of us with those eyes of yours.”, second time I’d ever met her, to this day she smiles and talks me up everytime I cross her path. The thing I try to explain about women, is that charm, beauty, intelligence… meaningless, aggression, meaningful. Once you understand that, you understand a very large and important part of what’s going on here. I once had a native american woman walk up to me and say, “I feel like I need to tell you this, I have never been attracted to a white man my entire life ( I was young at the time and she was much older), but there is something different about you, you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.” and then walked away. (although, technically, I’m 1/16th Cherokee). I’ve had a life filled with bizarre stuff like this. But oddly enough, not much sex, because I know the rules of what men are supposed to do to make the world a better place and I abide by them.

My response:

I agree that it isn’t a fair trade, but… god damn in my idealistic romanticized mind, sex shouldn’t be something you trade.

My response:

I can’t speak for all men but i don’t just want sex, but I at least want sex. Lots of other things I want too, like faithfulness, honesty, compassion, excitement, passion, creativity, … perhaps another list that I can’t completely enumerate.

It sucks to have to do this, but after seeing a pattern of women who prefer to fuck your bullshit rather than your honesty, what else is a man to do? Are women all this gullible? Buying it from a prostitute sounds like an easy answer, but that’s illegal and frankly dirty (in my mind)… I hope I’m not the only man who is generally disinterested in women who sleep around. To me, faithfulness is incredibly important, almost as important as “will you fuck me”.

Frequent orgasms are important to men… for some, important enough to LIE for them when HONESTY does [may] not work as well and/or ceases to be an effective tool for maintaining desired frequency of orgasms

BTW if you have any more suggestions about how I can get more sex with less bullshit, I’m all ears…

let me add to the list:

prostitutes → bullshit

I will give this to you immediately, and you won’t fuck me for it - in fact, you’ll probably be turned off (not you specifically, just being general about past experiences)

I give you a bunch of bullshit → More likely to fuck me for it

A relationship with all the emotional reciprocity/involvement + no sex = friendship

Smears,

That link says that there are some nerves at human sex ograns, which get stimulated and as a result we feel pleasure and orgasm too. That is all.

Are you agree with that?

with love,
sanjay

Partially.

Sexual selection = natural selection. :-"

I selected this one yesterday helland. She was 30 years old, 5 foot 2 inches, 106 lbs and has 34 D’s. Super clean. Manicure/pedicure, salon quality hair, completely hairless from the eyebrows down. An impressive specimen. She’s one of those girls who’s so hot that she will literally get herself drunk and just listen to music and dance naked in front of a mirror rubbing on herself for hours, only taking breaks to hit the bong or drink another drink. Now here’s the funny part…she’s a 4th grade school teacher. So when you send your kids to school and you think, “oh that teacher seems like such a sweet young lady”, she’s probably not. If a girl has a hot body, they usually put it to work for em.

No. Darwin explicitly made a distinction between the two.

No he didn’t, since they are both the same thing, he didn’t say evolution is the survival of the fittest either, Spencer did, and Darwin said he was wrong in reply, “Evolution is not the survival of the fittest it is the survival of those most able to adapt to nature”, it has nothing to do with Wall st either. Sexual selection is a survival strategy, it’s also natural selection. :wink:

Then why you said in your previous post that your answer is the samw as Blurry?

Nevertheless, add what else you want to add to what that link says.

with love,
sanjay

Didn’t two guys back in the day have a big argument about whether we adapted to our environment or whether the environment adapted to us?

I see this shit getting ignored in all the debated that reference evolution. I mean, building a civilization is a pretty big push back against nature.

“Since everything is natural it’s to push this rock.”

Sisyphus.:wink: