Absolute Randomness

Last night my friend Dionne posted a picture on my facebook wall where someone had taken a bunch of those “Hello, my name is…” stickers and put them up on a wall, and then drew Inigo Montoya’s face on them. Clever AND talented!

My French and Indian genes over-ride my Carib(bean) genes and turn me into something I know nothing about #Turmoil #Triumvirate

Are not all things open to interpretation, unless otherwise defined within parameters and sealed with solemn words of defiance.

If a person wants to debate whether or not it is what it is, then you can just walk away.

But what does walking away achieve? the merit/gain is in the exchange.

I’ll take you out like a strike in a game of skittles, and we ain’t talking candy here.

I do not know that game.

…it’s ten pin bowling to you Yanks :wink: you know that game?

A lot of great movies made about that game. The Big Lebowski, Kingpin, and at least one more I can’t think of.

I watched Hesher tonight.

That is all.

Shall I hide my grief for you in everyday actions, or would you want me to express how much I miss you…

When I was a kid I heard the expression, “he puts his pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else”.

I knew at a very early age that I didn’t wanna be like everyone else.

So all my life when I go to put on my pants, I sit down and put both legs in at the same time.

Should I buy gold and bury it someplace in case the whole world collapses or something?

I bought the gold. But then I sold it. The price went up. It’s back down. I’m gonna but it again.

Shut up, Smears! :smiley:

As much as I like to please everyone, I fear that shutting up isn’t one of my strong suits.

JESUS CHRIST I’M ON THE PHONE!!

Jesus isn’t real.

Your face isn’t real.