men and women

Why? does it make you horny ?

I just wanna know, Are you a woman? Even if you have male genitals, your thinking, attitude, essence is quintessentially female.

Tragicly very true! :frowning:

What the hell’s with you guys??? A man couldn’t possibly want equality between the sexes? If you want a woman president, you have to be a woman? Like every man in America would be predisposed to vote against Hillary because of their Y chromosome? If Hillary were running for president, and I were an American, I’d vote for her–just for the fuck of it!

They did fine?!?! Try asking them that.

You guys say this shit to women when you’re trying to pick them up?

People pick their presidents based on sexiness? Is this how you have voted? Did you want to have sex with the last person you voted for? or rooted against the least?

I know a good forum for you…
knowthyself.forumotion.net/

yeah, remember all those pre-modern (is it European?) societies that didn’t have strict codes of social behavior. Men and women could do as they pleased.

What nation today where this is the rule is doing well and you would like to live there?

And obviously some of them were not doing fine.

Greece had slaves.
Or perhaps it would bother you if I point out that homosexuality between older men and younger men, even boys, was also quite accepted even venerated in parts of Greece.

Does this mean we should adopt slavery again and pederasty?

Instead of spewing random stuff out, please try do as philosophers should, and argue through logic and reason, not like a puerile kid with non argumentative 1 liners.

You first.

yes, and ?.. The slaves were treated as valuable members of the household, even raised into positions of distinction such as teachers or household maids. They had no problem with slavery.They we’rent infected with the Judeo-Christian virus back then.

Weren’t those lifestyles reserved for a small sect in society? namely the aristocrats?
Getting it up the ass seems to be something you are proud of & may think of it as the pinnacle of human progress. Decadence always results in these displays of decay and the practice of penetration, never practiced, was considered by the Greeks an insult.Those who enjoyed it were referred to as “malakos” or soft. But if you wish to justify your new age lifestyle by finding ancient roots, then look no further than nature, where male to male mock penetration is used to symbolize domination.

Despite things told and written even in universities that homosexuality & pedophilia were not only sanctioned but a normal practice is PROVEN FALSE BY THE ATTIC LAWS. Κιναδος δηλ. ο κινων την αιδω Liddel-Scott τομος ΙΙ σελιδα 719 Κιναιδεια,homosexuality= η παρα φυσιν ασελγεια(animal lust,abuse), Αισχινης 18,29 Δημητριος Φαληρευς 97. Κιναιδευομαι= ειμαι κιναιδος Κιναιδος,homosexual= ο καταπυγων(degenerate,One who has anal sex) , ο καθολα αισχρος (all shameful, dishonorable), κακοηθης ανθρωπος (immoral person)

Slavery is just another method of farming, in this case farming humans. I know you’ve been programmed, and it suits your feeble psyche to think of these as “evil” or “bad”, but they are natural. Every great civilization the world has ever seen is about war, and competition over resources. Humans are a resources too. You must believe in the myth of the noble savage, breeding men who are effeminate peace lovers is a sign of decline.

Let me suggest one for you : mlpforums.com/

You are as simple as they come. Don’t bother responding, put me in your ignore list. Your simplicity is irritating me.

You have a rather romantic vision of how slaves were generally treated. But then, I was posing that question to the other person, who may or may not be so positive about slavery as you are. Perhaps he does not respect any of the countries today that treat women they way he says Greeks did. Perhaps he will not have your reactions. And then also his views of certain kinds of thinking would seem to make him highly critical of cultures that treat women in the way he thinks is fine. I have a sense of his opinions on a number of issues and my response was keyed into that. Imagine. But you seem to think that your reactions to my points relevent, but not the ones I directed at you.

Either you know of knowthyself and you are one of satyr’s little disciples or the man himself or not. Either way it was a right on peg and not remotely an insult. Maybe in your world if you disagree with someone everything you direct at that person from then on is an insult or act of aggression. That was a good faith recommendation. I suspect you are already a member there, but if not you would probably have appreciated the referral. Your loss and limited view of human interactions.

There is such an incredibly ironic lack of self-awareness implicit in this post I am actually utterly amazed.

Gib, I am looking at you, mouth open, shaking my head. How could he not know?

^^ as far as i know Athenian women attended religious festivals and so did go out sometimes. Equally the men were often away for years so who would keep them in check? I expect also that they were allowed to visit relatives and clean washing outside etc etc. Perhaps they were treated a bit like some strict muslim wives are today, and like them perhaps they ‘dont mind’ the sense of security that comes with that, and don’t know any different. Spartan women had it best.

It is interesting to me that gene tests on people from Iceland showed a predominantly Celtic trend for females and Germanic [Norse] for males. This probably due to those Vikings raiding Scotland a lot and taking the women off with them.

Point being that men and women can be as different as races may be. That is one end of the spectrum, and naturally there are examples which show the opposite end e.g. people born with both genitals or the opposite sexuality to gender.

What then is equality?

That a mother is treated as if she is unemployed because she doesn’t have a ‘job’? Surely equality should give relative freedoms per gender? And not necessarily ‘equal’ freedoms in the sense of being treated as if we are the same?

The natural difference comes from women being more perfect than men and for that reason having no reason to develop them selves. Thus their obedience is natural.

The modern equalization comes from hungry plebeians called Failures, who want power at any price. They come at the top of the societies generally after two huge wars: two Persian, two Punic and two world wars, where many of them were involved and from where on they claim “honor” for the masses. There always democracy prevails and the hunt for $$$ begins at the cost of the rich.

I like how you write. You have a potential to grow.

what common ground do men and women have…how about cooperation instead of competition…

What cooperation, except gender roles, could be employed on a massive scale?
What cooperation if everything believes in “progress” and “empirism”?

Those modern people are so quick in denying everything traditional that it looks like they want to deny their own existence.

This is called nihilism. And in fact it could be that all life is written down in our genes as a traditional library.

So, how could crazy dying people be brought back into living again? It looks like only the dumbest survives, because intelligence has become unnatural and perverted.

hboy----you may be someone who would make a difference…not everyone is a fool…

According to K.G. Zumpt, only fools may survive: it is historically proven that in ancient Rome, at the peak of it’s size, people were dying out there where culture was and multiplying in huge numbers there where dumb superstitious people were living: Asia Minor and Egypt. I think it is easier to find a willing, dumb, woman for a dumb man, than a dumb woman for a smart man. They simply aren’t soulmates.

I’d say this thread has been completely usurped and is turning into various rants by people unwilling to admit they might have a reading comprehension problem. :slight_smile:

i agree liz…some people just want to tear down…they think they are cute…i see a lot of that…
this thread is worthless…

Turtles are lonely without a turtle-religion. It they could at least have a holy turtly book, how proud would they be on their culture! But now it is all too much knowledge without a common round.

What is Thus spoke Zarathustra if not a Holy Book, a common ground for a future culture? A Holy Book without religion, with culture?

You don’t like my common ground?

Well. . . I could say your ground is very common or I could say your ground is very Common. Either way works for me.