men and women

Try and read it more carefully, and try to get over the impression that you are smarter than me.
I’m not saying that I am smarter, but you have missed a very important point here.

Examine these two claims:

(1) The claim that evolution is a process in which creatures with adaptive traits are selected and

(2) the claim that evolution is a process in which creatures are selected for their adaptive traits.

When you have figured out the difference get back to me.

I get it, Hobbes. That’s why I said on a surface reading. But I don’t think your point makes a difference to what I’m saying.

This is grabbed out of thin air, we have moved forward since women got voting rights and such, it hasn’t gone backwards, you are seeing things.

He did say “around the world”.

He said “we may anyways…”

Why ?

Why ?

bollocks

I concur with thim.

Surely you are jesting!?

Why would I jest? Do you really think mankind is destined to forever move forward? Do we have a guarantee?

Some of it will.

The problem with trying to define human nature is that somebody’s bound to be offended.

Homo Sapiens (hohmo sahpeeins)

• Easily offended species of Ape
• Paranoid Hominid
• Self-aware primate
• Sinner
• King-murderer
• Conspiracy-theorist
• Earthbound dolphin
• ?
• ??
• ???

Dolphin haters are going to be furious with this one.

So long as we can record our words and thoughts and learn from it, we will progress.

Only when we should all get kind of religious, we will surely degress.

But this is a near religious belief on your part. mankind might make a pestilence that will kill it off. It may make errors when it determines what post humans should be like, the gene manipulated cyborgs many think we will shortly become. How does one objectively determine we have moved forward? What are the criteria?

Ehh, hellOooOOooo? You said cyborg, isn’t that huge step forward in itself to be able to create that? Wake up!

the thread is about men and women getting along…and equal opportunities and rights for all…

Not nessecarily, he said that everything would go down the drain, or something like that, that would refer to society and our development, from mudhuts to skyscrapers in metaphorically terms.

that is ok to talk about but that isnt what the original post presented…

Then the OP was unclear and easily could be misinterpeted.

what is unclear about this op