Absolute Randomness

As an ex art-student this cracked me up… especially as my parents wanted me to go into law or medicine, as all bright kids of that era and background were expected to do. :confused:

image.jpg
:confusion-shrug:

:laughing:

I am torn.

Do I fly back to Denver Saturday for the Cannabis cup even though the event is sold out and just party in the streets instead?

Or do I stay here and go to the Alabama spring game?

Hmm…

rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl … 13aaa.html

cannabiscup.com/

Cannabis Cuuuuuuuup

But I just got back and I’ve been there for 2 week smoking mad weed.

The a-day game will be 500k people in Tuscaloosa, 101k of which will make it into the stadium.

I’ll decide this afternoon, but I"m pretty sure I’m just gonna go to the game. I can’t fly back from Denver after a 2 week smoking trip and then wait 3 days and fly back. I mean…I guess I could but I just think it’d be absurd.

Plus there’s a cruise out of Miami in May that 3 people I know are going on. I could just spend the money to book that and then in October some other people have booked one for Halloween in Cozumel. I dunno if I went to Denver I’d somehow lose a grand. I could just use that now to book the cruises, and go to the a-day game and yeah I dunno that’s probably what I’ll do.

Then why the hell did you ask?

Because I’m scatterbrained all the time and I’m in a constant state of deciding until something just happens.

This is a cool vid: youtube.com/watch?v=tkKOijiatLo

Never seen this guy before but I dig the vibe.

Thanks for that, I enjoyed it.

I think people hate one line posts in philosophy forums because they work really hard to essentially write a paper, and in many cases with one line you can pull the plug on the whole assertion and force them to go and learn the parts they don’t know. I wouldn’t like it being pointed out to me that I need to do more work or that my whole position is completely based in the same thing as what I think it’s opposite is.

Last night my friend Dionne posted a picture on my facebook wall where someone had taken a bunch of those “Hello, my name is…” stickers and put them up on a wall, and then drew Inigo Montoya’s face on them. Clever AND talented!

My French and Indian genes over-ride my Carib(bean) genes and turn me into something I know nothing about #Turmoil #Triumvirate

Are not all things open to interpretation, unless otherwise defined within parameters and sealed with solemn words of defiance.

If a person wants to debate whether or not it is what it is, then you can just walk away.

But what does walking away achieve? the merit/gain is in the exchange.

I’ll take you out like a strike in a game of skittles, and we ain’t talking candy here.

I do not know that game.