Absolute Randomness

Look at the weight on that sucker right there peopleeeeeeeeeeee. This tree will be good for about 6 months rent. It took 56 days to grow. It will take 2 weeks to dry and cure, and about 24 hours to be turned into cash. There were a total of 11 more. This one is the 2nd largest. The rest are probably good for around 600-800 each.

As strange as it seems to even me…I’m pretty proud of myself on this round. These particular genetics are incredibly dense, and fast-flowering, and the do pretty well with my training technique which I use to ensure that every bud site on the plant gets adequate light. These were grown under 2200 watts of high pressure sodium.

This is the definition of good economics. Take something that is worthless. Use your hands and your mind and your time to turn it into something of great value. Use that value to enrich your life and provide for yourself. Take nothing from, and give nothing to another. Live neutral. It’s not as easy as I make it sound.
CAM00035.jpg

Ohhh snap!!!

Pagan’s (the gang)

Everything is tinted red for some reason, it’s been like this for hours, does anyone else notice this, and if it’s just me what should I do?

You’re probably going blind.

That was last week, don’t remind me… the redness was just the beggining… let me just say the next 2 or 3 days were interesting…

Back in the day when I rampantly abused hallucinogens I would sometimes have interesting visual experiences that could last for day. I went from blotter to drops to puddles. Good times.

image.jpg

As an ex art-student this cracked me up… especially as my parents wanted me to go into law or medicine, as all bright kids of that era and background were expected to do. :confused:

image.jpg
:confusion-shrug:

:laughing:

I am torn.

Do I fly back to Denver Saturday for the Cannabis cup even though the event is sold out and just party in the streets instead?

Or do I stay here and go to the Alabama spring game?

Hmm…

rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl … 13aaa.html

cannabiscup.com/

Cannabis Cuuuuuuuup

But I just got back and I’ve been there for 2 week smoking mad weed.

The a-day game will be 500k people in Tuscaloosa, 101k of which will make it into the stadium.

I’ll decide this afternoon, but I"m pretty sure I’m just gonna go to the game. I can’t fly back from Denver after a 2 week smoking trip and then wait 3 days and fly back. I mean…I guess I could but I just think it’d be absurd.

Plus there’s a cruise out of Miami in May that 3 people I know are going on. I could just spend the money to book that and then in October some other people have booked one for Halloween in Cozumel. I dunno if I went to Denver I’d somehow lose a grand. I could just use that now to book the cruises, and go to the a-day game and yeah I dunno that’s probably what I’ll do.

Then why the hell did you ask?

Because I’m scatterbrained all the time and I’m in a constant state of deciding until something just happens.

This is a cool vid: youtube.com/watch?v=tkKOijiatLo

Never seen this guy before but I dig the vibe.

Thanks for that, I enjoyed it.