Absolute Randomness

Man, go see a doctor. It sounds like low blood pressure and/or Vitamin B12 deficiency and/or an anxiety attack.

These can be triggered by drugs (legal and illegal) fucking up your system, kidney problems or bugs in your body etc.

It could be more serious so, find out because your body is not coping.

PS: Some sinus drugs should not be used for an extended period. They fuck around with arteries and shit and may have something to do with it…

I don’t have any panic attacks or anxiety. The only illegal drug in my system is weed. I wasn’t high when I almost fainted.
I was completely dehydrated, running a fever, I hadn’t eaten in almost 30 hours or something, I was taking a crazy pill to clear my sinuses that has a bit of a speediness to it and while I was smoking a cigarette I got lightheaded and went all numb and had to sit down and carefully breathe my way out of it. I think it’s called poly-vent plus or something…the sinus pill. It’s a combination of multiple sinus clearing agents.

I’ll be fine. If I went to a Dr. they’re gonna wanna run every possible test on my heart and charge me the price of a new car. The only thing I’ll discover is that I should stay hydrated, eat often enough, take meds to lower the temp and stop taking the sinus meds and smoking so much.

Or maybe they tell me that I need a drug that costs $400 a month and will potentially kill me if they’re wrong.

No thanks I’m good. I think I’ll just live blissfully until I need an ambulance or die.

Why do others see humour as a sign of weakness in our armour? they best think again :imp: but I guess basic humans will always see things in a basic way :icon-rolleyes:

This is not in reference to ILP or its members :smiley:

Because, Magsj, and here I am simply extermpolating, comic relief has earned itself a bad reputation, as too simplistic and shallow.  It's kind of like slapstick.  It works for some people, though.

This is not in reference to ILP or its members :smiley:
[/quote]

:laughing:

Then people need to open their minds as well as their mouths, no? :laughing:

When we are with someone we are bound by their definition of us… be it right or wrong.

dadongers eat bombs.

I went to the store right before I came home from work, and I had a guy use my OJ as an “in” to hit on me when I was walking to my car.

Dude: “Hey, can I have some of your orange juice?”
Me: “Hahaha”
Dude: “No? We could just go hang out instead.”
Me: “Bahahaha!! Thanks, I’m good.”
Dude: “Awwww.”
Me: get in car, shut door

Ha.
download.jpg

Definition of Society: large concentrations of retarded people who believe including more retards will eventually benefit everybody.

I don’t think that’s what most people mean when they say society.

That’s pretty.

youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

Contra - is that you?!!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147018&start=2200

deleted.
Bill got there first.

Look at the weight on that sucker right there peopleeeeeeeeeeee. This tree will be good for about 6 months rent. It took 56 days to grow. It will take 2 weeks to dry and cure, and about 24 hours to be turned into cash. There were a total of 11 more. This one is the 2nd largest. The rest are probably good for around 600-800 each.

As strange as it seems to even me…I’m pretty proud of myself on this round. These particular genetics are incredibly dense, and fast-flowering, and the do pretty well with my training technique which I use to ensure that every bud site on the plant gets adequate light. These were grown under 2200 watts of high pressure sodium.

This is the definition of good economics. Take something that is worthless. Use your hands and your mind and your time to turn it into something of great value. Use that value to enrich your life and provide for yourself. Take nothing from, and give nothing to another. Live neutral. It’s not as easy as I make it sound.
CAM00035.jpg

Ohhh snap!!!

Pagan’s (the gang)