Is Google Gay?

Siatd if that guy is cool with bongs then I like him. You should cast a vote for him on my behalf.

Contra…take your meds.

take everyone’s meds. like, 40 times

Maybe, depends on what they are.

whatever it takes to OD, triple it

Dude I can metabolize illicit substances faster than I can get em into by bloodstream. It’s like my body know’s what’s coming.

that’s fine, as long as his body is as ignorant as his mind we’ll be fine

Sorry but to get back on topic…siatd…I thought tony Blair was the king or prime minister or whatever over there.

No, Blair quit in 2007 so he could make lots of money and avoid prosecution for his numerous and widespread crimes. We had an election in 2010 where Blair’s replacement, Gordon Brown (the shy Scottish dude who walked like his dick was made of glass) was ousted by the Tories, the Conservative Party, who are basically a bunch of posh, racist cunts. They formed a coalition with the Liberal Democrats, who are basically a bunch of confused hippies and low-functioning sociopaths. So currently we have a Conservative-Liberal coalition and an opposition that doesn’t really exist, do anything, or say anything about policy or what it believes in or stands for or anything like that.

And Miliband isn’t cool with bongs, he just doesn’t know what one is.

Man you guys are fucked. You shoulda given Blair immunity he was the man dude. I remember he used to hang out with Bush and Cheney and they all hated terrorists together. Good times man. Good times.

He basically has immunity - I don’t mean that he was actually going to be prosecuted, more so that if he hung around much longer the idea might have become more popular. He’s currently travelling round, peddling his egomaniacal, megalomaniacal book and consulting for Wall Street. I think we should surcharge the bastard for the Iraq War.

I think wars would be cheaper if we started off with the nukes, then instead of having to send in troops, we could just send in the guys who know how to run the oil rigs. Think about the time and money that would save dude.

I think you need to re-connect with your moral core.

I have no idea what this means.

It is the ultimate reason why you voted Obama ahead of Romney, no matter how misguided that decision may have been. Stop pretending you don’t give a fuck.

I was pretending like I did. I voted for Obama for only one reason, because his budget is better for my student loans. Romney would eliminate my interest subsidy and possibly create some kind of way to actually accurately determine how much money I make and force me to pay em all back. Obama would just take my word that I don’t have any,(leaving me free to spend it as I wish on vacations and whatnot), then allow me the subsidy and create a new repayment plan which over time will cancel about 1/3 of the amount I’m allegedly responsible for paying. Possibly more. So in the end, the real reason I voted for Obama is because he essentially bribed me with 20-30 grand.

Stop pretending that you don’t give a fuck.

Let’s be real man I don’t actually know anyone who gets welfare or food stamps of any kind of housing voucher.

But yeah I do give a fuck. To the extent that taking care of the downtrodden means keeping me from having to see them. I totally care.

You’re right, Smears. Totally nuts.

Good point, Brevel.

Someone on a forum someplace started a thread about that a long time ago it’s been that way for years.