Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Got it in one. SS posts can contain nothing but unevidenced opinion, if such is the case, even though I am not saying that such is necessarily the case in this case.

Case closed.

look up. “Philosophy Forums” < Society, Government, and Economics

not “moaning madly about bullshit to rile people up over nothing”

It’ in philosophy forums but not the specific subcatagory of just philosophy.

Maybe it doesn’t matter? I don’t know…

Maybe there should be a sub category of the Rant house called “La,la,la la I’m not listening!”

mod says this thread is fine, so it’s fine. doesn’t make the thread any good though, or chemtrails any less BS.

As I said in this thread, weather control was perfected in the 70’s, and that’s why the major countries at the time signed the treaty saying they wouldn’t use weather modification on each other (but internally was fine.) This was about 20 years after Reich demonstrably proved you would alter the weather using orgone. So the treaty was drafted after 20 years of testing, and that itself was over 40 years ago, and you’re saying chemtrails and weather control is unproven? Not only it is a historical fact, but they have had 60 years of time to improve upon it.

This is just one of those topics that isn’t on television, or when it is, it’s on on the MSM for the purpose of confusing the public as to the legitimacy of it. They want it to be a secret as much as possible, but for anyone who has thought about this coherently for like 4 minutes or longer, you can see that it’s really not a secret, and the evidence is pretty much everywhere.

As I had said, and even liked to a couple times, Holder just says, 'Yeah we’re using chemtrails now on the US public." It’s not a secret, it’s just not going to be screamed at you through the MSM like most things are.

That is how dumb they (and I) think you are: something that is totally public, you refuse to accept just because the talking heads on television haven’t said ‘Ok, believe this now.’ lol it’s really quite funny and sad at the same time. If I was born into the elite circle and didn’t come from pretty much the most regular consumerist family you could conceive of, I would be 100% on board with this plan. It’s so easy to see why the elites hate the public and think they are so unbelievably stupid when they put out all this information and everyone just ignores it.

But I think humanity is worth saving. This isn’t Gotham city.

The real question is whether I am even right about that. The more time goes on, the more I am just consistently disappointed and fail to really see any place for these people in the coming world order.

We don’t even have weather prediction “perfected” yet. Goddamn it Gobbo, wake up. We have the most powerful computers in the world just trying to predict weather patterns and we haven’t perfected it. And here you are trying to say we control it. For fuck’s sake.

Please, give up and go live among the lizards or something.

I just laid out in detail how you do, so if you cannot address any of my points, then you’re just repeating yourself senselessly.

I have cited evidence. You have not.

You haven’t cited anything, dude. You’ve just insisted that such and such things are true. You aren’t connecting anything, or even giving us sources that aren’t you. You’re just saying that Holder totally told us about chemtrails. Where? How does what he supposedly said show you to be correct in your assertions?

I don’t think you know what that word means.

Citing means referencing something. You are looking for me to link you a webpage, which is completely different.

How many times have you seen me link someone like you to ‘evidence’? I rarely do it so I can sit back and watch people refuse to learn.

It proves my point. You don’t even feel yourself worthy of the information. You have no no desire to learn on your own. So why would I take yous seriously? You’re a joke.

thefreedictionary.com/citation

you’re wrong.

No, I’m not. Which is funny.

If you think citation means internet link, then rest comfortable with the fact that you think you are correct.

I cited the treaties, the people, the timelines.

You have cited literally nothing. Everything in this thread is just your opinion and nothing more. You cannot say that about what I have stated. That is the difference. I have actually researched this before; you have never researched this before.

You didn’t provide the treaties, the people, or the timelines. You just asserted the shit. That’s all you fucking did. Now I know why you don’t have a philosophy degree. If you tried this bullshit at even a community college you’d fail out.

Whatever. You know the treaty exists. You’re just being stupid.

I’m done. Have a nice day.

By who, when and what for?

This doesn’t suggest that they are using such things to hinder health, only that it is viable to use such things to promote health by increasing such things as rainfall, although there is no evidence such things can actually make a long term impact. And what if they were using chemicals to try and divert hurricanes away from population centres? is that a possibility?

If it was on television and people were saying this is all horse shit, you would no doubt say they were covering up the real research, which you would then say you could not produce, so you win anyway. Governments are really bad at holding onto secrets that are immoral, they tend to leak out. If someone had a paper that was censored, eventually it would end up in the public domain. Now I am not saying that such things don’t exist but, governments are woefully bad at keeping secrets when people are causing harm to their own populations even in fascist dictatorships where the media is basically a wing of the government.

We’re using chem trails on the public, is not the same as saying we are using chem trails to deliberately harm the public. I also don’t see why such chemicals are visible anyway, since no one has shown that chem trails are anything more than the vapour produced by aircraft. I’m sure if it was them dumping chemicals they would be way more precise than just dumping them in a long line across the sky in the mad hope that such things will influence the weather. Way too diffuse if concentrated across miles and miles of the sky, surely you want to drop the chemical in a smaller area that would appear to be a cloud of material rather than a trail?

Ignores the fact that you can use chemicals to influence weather, no this is widely known, ignores the fact that you can control the weather to such a degree that a whole weather system can be controlled for months on end, well that’s rightly disputed and that is what it would take to control a hurricane. We have scant ability to predict the weather with significant accuracy a week from now, we have even less ability to control it.

No you are wrong about that too, humanity is not worth saving, that’s why governments are trying to kill everyone systematically. :wink:

Honestly, if there is a treaty it probably doesn’t say shit about chemtrails. But you’re the one making claims. You have to provide the treaty. Do you have any idea how many treaties there are? When I try to search for this treaty all I get are conspiracy theory websites talking about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_mo … Convention

Apparently they are breaking it.

=D>

the best part of all of this, is that it says nothing about chemtrails and doesn’t even pretend to say we could actually cause a hurricane. I’ve actually seen articles on several of these methods. My favorite one so far is a certain microbe often involved in cloud formation, and modifying them to be more effective.

Which still wouldn’t produce a hurricane, lol.

on the matter of the treaty, alright. I looked into some more and foudn this

“Prior to the Geneva Convention, the United States used weather warfare in the Vietnam War. Under the auspices of the Air Weather Service, the United States’ Operation Popeye used cloud seeding over the Ho Chi Minh Trail, increasing rainfall by an estimated thirty percent during 1967 and 1968. It was hoped that the increased rainfall would reduce the rate of infiltration down the trail.[2]”

And Gobbo thinks we perfected it? 30% increased rainfall is an unlucky summer, not a hurricane.

also the treaty was signed after project stormfury was already begun. it also wouldn’t violate the treaty, from what I’ve read

It does, you have just not read the research where they actually covered up the real purpose and used it to make hurricanes get angry. :wink:

Precisely. The information is there, it’s just not as convenient as mainstream would like. :slight_smile: