Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

And this another thing, no one has demonstrated scientifically that they are nor demonstrating scientifically things that are a cover up. You can’t do that, you can’t do science that has only benign causes that involves the environment, so there will always be a doubt that all these things are only used wisely and for good reasons. I’ve seen the evidence, chem trails don’t seem to have journal entries proving their efficacy positively or that they actually cause widespread detriment on a large scale basis. This of course is a conspiracy to keep the information secret. If it is published and debunked, this is an attempt by the elite to keep it secret by falsifying the results.

No one has ever spoken scientifically to you, because even if they did, they can not win. Awww its sad that no one has challenged your science, and yet you know they probably have, the only one person thing is thrown out like a reason to believe you, when in fact it’s a reason to doubt. You wont accept science, or any testing because at the end of the day all science is a part of the conspiracy.

Sure, in that post I was talking about chemtrails +. Earlier in the thread I did my version of what Sven did, though I was not starting from some skeptical viewpoint, however I did have some nagging questions which you answered well for what I needed.

Address away.

I think the kinds of rationalizing away that people do are important to contend with. I believe that understanding these process and breaking them, even locally, has effects everywhere. Adn this is not dependent on Tralix going, hm, that’s a good point. Once a mental program suppressing these kinds of things gets broken anywhere, it is easier to break everywhere. My sense of the possibilities of causation are a little broader than those of Greenpace canvassers.

And I also think that pretty much every person who is going to catch on will not do this via philosophy forums.

Is it, though? Shitty rationalizing and joking around when it’s clearly a defense mechanism - all of that stuff fucking infuriates me, because I know with overriding certainty I am wasting my time.

It’s a fact that a small minority of people will ‘get it,’ but the overwhelming majority of people will not. Like I said, chemtrails aren’t even a secret. It’s admitted that they’re being used. It’s all public. So if that is the case and we still have people that refuse to believe, it’s not because of lack of available information. It’s because they have psychological issues, and those people are lost, I’m sorry to say. Theu will fight to maintain their paradigm to the end, like Tralix is doing right now.

Remember, it’s not ‘the masses’ against the elite; it’s the rebels vs the elite, and the masses are just the group that gets used to fight the war because they don’t know what’s going on, and act out of emotion pretty much when they’re told to. I have no problem telling someone directly I think their views are a joke. They know at some level it’s true, and those that ignore that subconscious feeling tugging away only have themselves to blame.

• All weather is created

• Weather warfare can be counteracted

• That method of counteraction is the gateway to physical and intellectual health

-Being in top physical and mental health means that disinformation doesn’t work as well

• The entire charade that is ruining out lives is enabled by disinformation

• As above, so below: If we take back control of the weather, we take control of ourselves.

Any of these points would be a welcome change from shouting ‘Obama’ and ‘Romney’ back and forth like 2 drunk people spitting out wet pennies. These elections where some corporate insider takes over where the last corporate insider left off will only keep happening as the human race slides into bedlam - unless, we get healthier and smarter. And that will basically only happen from studying the occult… and the methods that are used against the public. Like, for instance… fucking orgone, and weather modification.

I could suggest other things like the Kabbalah or whatever, but this is much easier. I’m advocating it because it’s literally the easiest way to learn about the occult that I can think of, not because I have some huge passion for arts and crafts. That’s not it at all.

Can you actually read what I said? I was not denying that the weather can be changed by chemicals or chemtrails, I was denying that they are for the reasons ultimately you give, the stretch you make from controlling weather to the Morlocks. Hey you’re on a roll though, why read anything I said, when anything I said is part of the mainstream science or not that is fighting to keep you down. You’re problem is not that you believe all that is going on is a massive conspiracy, it’s that you are so confident about it that you seem to be unable to read or answer valid criticism, without making claims I said something I did not.

I know. You’re saying the government wouldn’t use this (every single time) to control it’s citizens, which is completely naive. It shows you have never once studied history, which means there is too much of a gap to continue.

So we’re done.

What was the objective of Katrina? you never answered.

Because I just woke up, and I’m feeling relatively calm, I’m going to try and answer this without getting mad or sarcastic:

The fact that food and water was withheld during Katrina was on purpose.
The fact that the army had to roll in and take over like some post-nuke scenario was on purpose.
The gun confiscation was on purpose.
The re-locations, ‘containment centers’, and all those military drills were on purpose.
The whole thing was a drill to prepare the military for… well, Sandy, and the coming events that will plunge the US into Martial Law.

And if you don’t believe me, just look at the actual news reports and testimonials from that day. Either, just like 9/11, we believe that all these planned drills and whatever coincided with actual outcomes, and that, for instance, them not getting food and water down efficiently there was all just a huge misunderstanding, or we think like actual adults and deduce that the delays were purposeful and this was all planned like every military operation is.

That is not to mention the evidence of explosives where the water walls were destroyed to allow flooding, and all the rest of the clearly obvious evidence everyone on this board would be unaware of because the alphabet television networks didn’t report it.

Rotflmfao. You are talking about New Orleans. Goodgods you know nothing and its all so very wrong. I am well aware of that crap. Its blown way out of proportion for political reasons. You obviously are not aware of the Louisiana constitution. It was a green Governor that did not allow the federal govt. in. He did not give permission, or request timely help. The military was staged and waiting for permission from the governors of both Mississippi and Louisiana. The city of New Orleans is corrupt as hell. Gun confiscation was one area prone to killing. The centers were used because noone had unflooded homes, it flooded due to misuse of funds. The city government used funds designated for new pumps and levee repairs for pet projects. Old gas powered pumps tend to explode when not maintained properly.

I live in Mississippi. Want to give me the scoop on us, because we were the ones that were ripped apart. New Orleans flooded after Katrina hit.

Yeah you’re right. I had never heard all of what you said before, you know, the public line.

I totally just changed my mind.

These communities down here pay attention not to media but extensive extended family relationships throughout the three coastal states / counties of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. The local media has gone against parent company reports. If anyone is misinformed it is you. Your group has political agendas and are not above corruption. So come on tell me about the objective of Mississippi, the state that actually got hit and was beaten the hell out of. Was it government conspiracy that brought people together to help each other? Everyone out here in the country shared and helped, the govt people busted their butts to help. We had no power and no water for over two months. The military provided us with what we needed to survive. Dude you have no frigging clue of the truth thanks to politics. NewOrleans was not even devastated not even close. But according to politics it was the only victim. Shove your theories sideways because you arre nothing but a follower of manipulation.

Sure, sure.

We’ll see what happens.

You mean you don’t really have any evidence they are doing this and it was detrimental deliberately to their own populations, you just make a sort of vague claim to governments doing things in the past which therefore mean they are doing them now, of which equally, you are unprepared to substantiate. I am supposed to take your concerns at face value with no actual evidence, and if I do not there is too much of a gap for us to talk about this subject. No offense but the gap is only between your supposition, lack of evidence and logic therein, and the conclusions you make.

You mean insisting upon the truth of a claim isn’t just as good as providing evidence? Well, what about calling people played out names and accusing those who ask questions of not knowing anything about history, science, or whatever? That works, right?

Don’t be mad because I’m only here to talk to those with perception.

Develop some.

You’re only here to talk with people who agree with you, preaching to the converted is easy, but converting people to your beliefs is hard without firm logic or evidence. I’m perfectly willing to believe that governments do bad things, in fact heinous things, what I am doubtful of is only that they do such bad things based on your opinion.

Holy fuck, no you didn’t! Come at me bro.

Thanks for the Greatest Generation film. It was a priceless bit of comic relief–a real hoot! :smiley:

Or, they might ask someone who knows about it, which is another valid way of finding information, right?

I’m reporting this thread to be moved to the rant house, because if Gobbo (mainstream) won’t provide any evidence or justification for his wild assertions it isn’t philosophy.