Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

What?

Look, orgonite works because the army used/uses Reich’s research (which they burned) to enable their weather mod program. It’s pretty straight forward: if you employ the same tools they are using, you can make effects in the system. Those effects were made by people previous to the storm hitting when they saw a fucking grid of hundreds of chemtrails blanketing the sky.

I’m the only member on this forum to have even tested it in the most controlled conditions I could enable not having my own private lab equipment and such. That is, besdies Tab sleeping with a pendent under his pillow at night (which he testified made a difference with his sleep). To my knowledge, 2 people out of the hundreds, if not thousands of self-professed ‘free thinkers’ here who could have changed their view of reality significantly if they had only bothered to spend a couple hours gathering a few basic materials and then pointing it at chemtrails, but that would require those individuals even being away to chemtrails, which in turn takes a certain amount of ‘testing’ and watching to confirm as something that is sprayed in obvious military patterns, etc.

So if you want to make an argument as to why you understand less about this than I do, don’t use superstition, as that has fuck all to do with anything here. This is all science.

I don’t think that I disagreed with any of that.

Haha… I wasn’t arguing at all.
But now that you have said that little bit, I am wondering if you understand what “Orgone” actually is.
It seems that you really are into the pure superstitious aspects concerning it, not the actual science concerning it.
You are talking witchcraft and Voodoo.

Science requires far more than merely perceived cause-effect observations being “tested”.

By performing experiments as best I can in accordance with the scientific method? Yes, that is what I was thinking too.

You’re right, but having tested nothing for yourself, this is all just some stupid game where you try and assert authority where you have none.

Come back when you have some sort of actual interaction with this branch of science to rest on, or explain something you feel should be stated at this point about the science that, despite me not having gone into what I know about the actual theory, you presume that I don’t know about the theory.

Also, what is a “perceived cause-effect observation” as opposed to a non-perceived cause-effect observation?

Even if they were using chem trails to direct weather, which I somehow doubt is possible without some science rather than pure speculation, there is no reason to believe they are using them to direct weather towards population centers and not away from them.

And I looked up orgone, I don’t see what it has to do with the weather, it seems an energy more devoted to psychology than meteorology.

If you are doing science get it published, it couldn’t hurt? Or is there a conspiracy to keep all evidence for your theories out of the public eye?

Since before the 50′s, weather modification techniques have existed. In fact, the threat of “weather weapons” was so imminent that the United Nations felt it necessary to draft a treaty ensuring no nation would use this “new means of warfare” against one another. It was drafted in 1977.

Even if they couldn’t progress the science over the past 30 years, which I somehow doubt without some kind of actual logic rather then pure trust in the government, there is no reason to believe the a corporate-defined and operated symbiant government would, at all, not be trying to establish a police state through any means possible.

I looked over your apparent knowledge, and it has nothing to do with anything I can respect. It seems more like energy devoted to psychology than meteorology.

Would it though? Saying it is and proving it is are two different things. There have been means and ways, does not equate to people are or can do it, neither does the UN saying that such methods which could become possible are being used. You can make a country go through drought or disaster by weather by digging up all the trees in a certain area, or flooding land areas, and indeed induce conditions that will dramatically effect weather by building dams for example , that does not mean you can or are causing hurricanes to move off their path by using chem trails. It does not follow.

When you were looking over my apparent knowledge you didn’t seek to correct me by showing me the error of my ways, so it seems like you devote more energy to rhetoric than saying why someone is wrong? Devoting more effort to psychology than meteorology.

Actually you provided the reasons that is does follow.

It is at least partly because of what you say, that they would have good reason (if not bad) for not telling anyone what they were doing. Could you imagine the law suits?

If you think there is more here then go study a book or a website or something on this topic. I mean you’re essentially saying that, given control over the weather, the government would use it to protect the citizens. That is completely niave, but if that’s what you think then just forget about this.

I’m past putting effort into why people like you are wrong. It’s not my job in the first place.

I can imagine the law suits, it is exactly why I don’t think it is happening, because in a litigious world, no one is feeling confident enough to do so.

So what was the goal?
Was it successful?
Who benefits?
Was it practice? Something else?
Why not make it worse?

No I am saying that there is no evidence they can but if they could why wouldn’t they, why would a government in an economic downturn cause a disaster that would cost them billions of dollars, even a covert sub government would not be as stupid as to do things that would ultimately mean they had fucked up the environment so much that they would have to pay trillions of dollars when the new world order came in, surely they are more clever than that ? And also it’s all very well saying you’re passed convincing everyone that this is real and you are cereal, but without any real science about chem trails, it’s not going to convince us.

The goal was to have an excuse to close the stock market.

…and merely a test run.

This isn’t 2005. Chemtrails aren’t even a secret anymore.

Just google 'Science Czar John P. Holdren says, ‘We’re going to use chemtrails now.’

Fuck people are uninformed. It blows me away.

I can hear these responses before the person even thinks them.

Which, as I will state again, was mastered in the 70’s.

tuberose.com/ChemTrails.html

Bottom line the government has been testing chemicals to see how they affect weather.

I couldn’t find a single site that said he was saying that he meant they were using such methods for nefarious purposes himself. This is just saying he said this: it means this - it does not follow that it means that.

So you’re looking for Holdren to say, publically, “We’re going to use this technology nefariously?”

Cause that’s pretty dumb. You realize that right?

Thanks for answering, though I am also interested in mainstream’s take.
So a kind of practice. Does this mean there is some question of accuracy? Is this really the easiest way to shut down the Stock Market? (Note, I am not suggesting anyone is concerned about other damage.)
Why close down the Stock Market, or better, what will this do when they are no longer practicing?
Last, what makes you think the Stock Market was the goal and not something else?

When’s the last time someone with real power said they were doing something for nefarious purposes? I mean, I doubt very many people without much power have said such a thing, but most people don’t have writers and handlers to prevent them from blurting out such things.

He only pubically talks about that stuff when it comes to poisoning the water supply. Not the air…

This guy is what I say he is. You can sit around waiting for some sufficient level of evidence, but from my dealing with people like you, 1000 pages of hard evidence later, you will still be asking for more.