Absolute Randomness

I’ll be in Orlando next month for the FPAs, but right now I’m in the western part of Florida. Let me know if you’re around the Tampa area.

Ha everywhere but Tampa pretty much.

Fucking sweet, dude.

Yesterday, some cheese and wine type of stuff in st Augustine. The day before, wings and jager bombs in Orlando at 2 am sleep deprived for 36 hours and under the influence of multiple substances. Tits all in my face. Today, ft Lauderdale. Beach, booze, odd sensations physically, but still flat lined otherwise. Probably the lack of sleep. Went to two bars tonight. At the first one, I won a free drink for being the first to scream the artist the band was covering. At the second, I found cash on the floor by my feet enough to cover more than half my tab, and I was buying drinks for other people too, so that was very nice.

I swear I live a charmed life.

The vacation continues. More to come.

Also, PhD guy…ethics teacher you say? Would I be crazy if I asked to see a syllabus or at least get an idea of what you teach and how?

I remember an awesome strip club in Ft. Lauderdale.

[tab]Boobie Trap[/tab]

There are a few. A couple of my friends used to work at the gold club in north Miami. The girls I stayed with in Orlando and st Augustine. Good times in those days. But I’m saving my money for the prostitutes in Santo Domingo next week. And for a duty free tag f1 in curacao if the price is right.

So tell me about your classes? I worked in a phl department in a few capacities over a period of time. It was quite enlightening.

Others see you how they want to see you/what they want to see in us, but what do we see in ourselves/what are we to we… a perspective on self.

Magsj, I have no self. What might look like me is really just a blob soaking up and emitting the things in the world around it. But there’s no discernible boundary, at least in what I think is the relevant sense.

That’s awesome, man.
Congrats.

Say ‘hi’ to Kugo for me. I was pretty amazed; Kugo and I have a lot of shared interests. :blush:

Damn, almost every time I visit here, it’s just me and the bots…

One day the bots won’t just sit in silence while gathering info we’ve posted. One day they’ll chat to us; they’ll ask us how our day has been and then get into the deeper stuff. I suspect we’ll tell them anything they want to know because to talk to something is better than talking to yourself.

Lady on set to hot-water tank for hot beverages: Give it to me bitch, yeah come on… give it to me
George, 2nd AD: There’s kids on set… it is a kid’s show you know

Me: Haha!

I fainted yesterday out of nowhere on my front porch. Then I spent the rest of the day with mild chest pain. I think it was a combination of dehydration, antibiotics without food, and some insane pill they gave me to clear my sinuses which I think could give a person a heart attack. It was very unpleasant. I guess I was out there for about ten minutes, trying to control by breathing as my hands and feet went numb and I got extreme tunnel vision, my hearing went out and then boom I guess I was just there on the floor for a few minutes. Then I got up, stumbled into the kitchen and made a sandwich and had a glass of water. Now I’m OK. But should I continue to take the meds? I’m kind of scared of them now. What to do…what to do?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTnM4jd-P1Y[/youtube]

That’s racist bro.

Man, go see a doctor. It sounds like low blood pressure and/or Vitamin B12 deficiency and/or an anxiety attack.

These can be triggered by drugs (legal and illegal) fucking up your system, kidney problems or bugs in your body etc.

It could be more serious so, find out because your body is not coping.

PS: Some sinus drugs should not be used for an extended period. They fuck around with arteries and shit and may have something to do with it…

I don’t have any panic attacks or anxiety. The only illegal drug in my system is weed. I wasn’t high when I almost fainted.
I was completely dehydrated, running a fever, I hadn’t eaten in almost 30 hours or something, I was taking a crazy pill to clear my sinuses that has a bit of a speediness to it and while I was smoking a cigarette I got lightheaded and went all numb and had to sit down and carefully breathe my way out of it. I think it’s called poly-vent plus or something…the sinus pill. It’s a combination of multiple sinus clearing agents.

I’ll be fine. If I went to a Dr. they’re gonna wanna run every possible test on my heart and charge me the price of a new car. The only thing I’ll discover is that I should stay hydrated, eat often enough, take meds to lower the temp and stop taking the sinus meds and smoking so much.

Or maybe they tell me that I need a drug that costs $400 a month and will potentially kill me if they’re wrong.

No thanks I’m good. I think I’ll just live blissfully until I need an ambulance or die.

Why do others see humour as a sign of weakness in our armour? they best think again :imp: but I guess basic humans will always see things in a basic way :icon-rolleyes:

This is not in reference to ILP or its members :smiley:

Because, Magsj, and here I am simply extermpolating, comic relief has earned itself a bad reputation, as too simplistic and shallow.  It's kind of like slapstick.  It works for some people, though.

This is not in reference to ILP or its members :smiley:
[/quote]

:laughing:

Then people need to open their minds as well as their mouths, no? :laughing:

When we are with someone we are bound by their definition of us… be it right or wrong.