What are you doing? (Part 1)

A short while ago I was watching reading live on TV while my daughter was there watching it live. Kinda cool connection. :slight_smile:

alabama/lsu; I think I saw that, but I prefer watching green bay, patriots [most popular in England apparently], saints, oh and that Simpson guy who jumped over another guy for a touch down and landed perfectly ~ like an Olympian would dream of, and packman Jones is a real cool name.

They should change the rules back to how they were last season 2010/11, otherwise you’ll soon be playing catch .

Whew! Made it. 

Later. Got home.  As usual, my daughter in law gave me her rote unappriciative smile. Last night starra and Amir gave us some grass. Still a buzz. Watched old original Hitchcock (c 1932) of "the man who knew too much, asked Star if she is serious about finding job with PETA, she says, next week, and she is worried about finding job, since her disability just ran out....

You guys have disability that runs out lol? Has she stopped being disabled? …if you take my point.

hope she is successful

There is short term and long term disability. Ahort term disability is based on ilnesses lasting no longer than the amount of money in her state held account, which was the amount held fromher paychecks.
Chronic disability,or based on long term or life long ilnesses are nationally funded by he social security system.-she is on state disability.
State being the State of California, where we live

Oh I see, well I have great sympathy with that, I sincerely hope she comes out of it. I can only wish good will on you and yours, there has to be finite ways to manage these things, and I assume that’s what the US system organises itself by ~ which is fine. :slight_smile:

Thanks! As far as how well the govenance is a satisfactory avenue for a happy resolution remains to be seen.  I am not so sure about her desire and ability to utilise these avenues.

Just finished watching Alabama beat the shit out of Michigan.

Getting out of bed. Heading back to LA from Vegas. Was in church yesterday, my distant cousin who is in a gay marriage said he almost walked out of church when the homily went to the sin fullness of gay marriage, abortion. The priest said regular dignity of life issues are bad enough , but when during a chemical abortion, foetuses are killed, that is an outrage.
I think he has a point there, but, the global explosion of population doesn’t justify the absolutism inherent in making all forms of birth control a sin. My son thinks we have to go back early to avoid the traffic.

I think you should have to fill out like 100 government forms before you have a kid.

Right now, I’m watching the movie “blades of glory”. It’s hilarious. I watch it often. I try and keep a constant rotation of comedy films in front of me at all times. Usually the same ones over and over.

getting down with my bad self

Wise words Smears…once I stripped off some of the wood. :laughing:
And especially if what you need costs nothing except for some good time spent paying attention and appreciating it.

Man, I go through about $150 in plant nutrients alone every month, and it’s costing about $100 a month in electricity. Inevitably though, it always pays for itself.

I am outside thinking of a guy named josh I recently met at school. Well, my grandkids school. And thinking of picturing You smears sitting on couch and smoking. I locked myself out of my house which I will soon have to move out of, and thinking it may be just a minor adjustment to readjust to downtown from the suburbs. I’d like to smoke too and enjoy minimally, although I son’t remain the same. Well same but much much deeper. But no worries have been there countless of times, and it’s no fun coming up again. How low can I go? A through hell and back, and still able toi talk about it.

Waiting for wife to come home so can go into the house, then supper at my daughter and her fiance. Maybe another vintage hitchcock I bought them, but they want to watch the modern version of “The man who knew too much” lots of color, but less depth. Maybe they will put it on.

…feeling the ache in my thighs after hours of dancing at a Cirque de Bacanal brunch/party in town, but it was so worth the pain I’m feeling now 8-[ and I got through it all while pretty much sober.

Was an f’ing hilarious day man :stuck_out_tongue:

Nearly set a record today for miles driven and errands completed in the shortest amount of time, I think.

I think I’ve died and gone to (late) party-season heaven :stuck_out_tongue:

Watering plants in the garden that are looking kinda thirsty in the early-Autumn sun…

Smoking a cig…

Watching some Sunday afternoon TV whilst I type…

Thinking about cooking a sirloin steak and fine green beans that have my name all over them…

About to learn a script for tomorrow :neutral_face:

I love to party all year magsj. 27 days till the islands.

Just finished eating my morning eggs, which I’m now washing down with a tea… Tetleys.

Starting to put the rest of the clothes shoes and bags I don’t use on eBay… to make me a few 100 £££s in total, which I will put towards a 43"+ plasma TV

Reading the news online.

Checking for new castings.

Reading my Facebook updates.

Trying to shake off this sniffle I caught last night, which my immune system lets happen on da regs due to the compromising position being celiac has put it in for now.

Posting on ILP, obviously…