Epic Poem (call for a collective project)

No more an army of headless horsemen… without honor, wisdom or depth…

Pursuant of life and death congruent - entombed in flux of movement.

[pardon my style if it’s less than artsy. My poetry usually accompanies a beat.]

Eyes, any chance you can condense these lines into one? By “one line at a time” I meant one line per poster, at a time.

I’d say this is rather exceedingly than less than artsy. I appreciate differences in style between the lines.

We rode until many prisoners had collapsed, then set up camp, and tried to make fire.

The sacrifices were prepared and the Fire Masters were summoned.

Wine was poured and wounds were treated, and soon smoke began to rise.

Give us not to the shadows in shackles, but silhouetted in battle.

We rise at daybreak.

So sounded our call to the fire, which now fed the deathly sky with smoke.

As the sun began to creep over the plains and the mountains, the brotherhood had broken fast and were gathering in the Silver Quarters.

The Golden Heads closed in and the Emerald Eye came into focus.

Dante was. O:)

:text-bump:

I’d try to write another line but i have little idea how to follow that one up.

• After the priests had premeditated our victory, we killed the prisoners according to the custom, offered their souls to the Sun-Soul and as the Sun showed its face, we mounted the beasts.

I first had us kill and offer the priests, but realized there still was the confusing situation that we are going, riding on something, to a battle in apparently rough terrain, but have with us a trail of prisoners.

possibly, go back to Filmsnobs last line and work from there.

We contemplated whether to sell the rest of them or keep some of the women for ourselves.

The decision was made quickly and we were able to bestow honor and virtue on two girls of impeccable breed.

They clung to us, their fear of us overshadowed by the thought of remaining in their miserable state.

And with the chorus of lamentations behind us we continued forward hard hearted.