Open Invitation.

I’m gonna start here - we can move it to the other thread when it opens.

Oh you have NO idea how tempting that is - the possibility of having you on the hook, having to be nice to me…I bet I could even make you say complimentary things about the Vikings.

:-k

Maybe not. [size=50]I don’t think you’d go to those lengths even if your life were on the line. [/size]

Yeah, I will definitely be following this - a debate between the two of you promises to be both entertaining and enlightening.

However, I’d really rather not be a judge. There must be a few others out there who are better-qualified to assess your arguments.

Folks, any volunteers?

I’m Thrasymachus. I will debate something if there is a $100 reward for my participation and a $500 reward for the winner of the debate. And I get to pick 2 of 3 judges. :banana-dance:

:-s

Um, okay, good luck with that, Thrasymachus, but right now I believe we’re looking for judges, not debaters.

Aw… Anita… You big chicken you. :wink:

Anyway, I hope someone ends up judging this shindig, because I’ve just posted my first missive.

http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=177452

I will Judge.

Will you fuck.

Depends on who she is.

Well,

Lol, the age card has been played. Okay, you’re young, how’s that workin’ out forya…? Does the world clap…?

Your questions are tasteful and relevant. And I will answer them sufficiently.

S’okay, don’t trouble yourself. They’d only get skimmed, if that.

Asking questions you already know the answers to can become construed as dishonest.

My attention-span just failed.

That’s fine. We can pick this back up in 3 minutes.

Well… Tab… I’d love to be the judge. But I’m thinking you’re looking more for old-timers, 2000 post+ and such.

Plus, I’d probably just give you a 5.5 :stuck_out_tongue:.

No, I’d take it seriously.

I think I’m better fit to judge this debate. And I think Tab will agree with me on this one. :wink:

[smilie-face sipping coffee] bookmarked

(damn lack of smilies on the mobile site) (can’t read PMs either) (but the brackets are working fine)

Hey Pezer, we might well take you up on that offer. :wink: Careful what you wish for.

Oughtist, hope we provide at least temporary entertainment value. Wanna judge…? Just askin’.