Absolute Randomness

Skyrim tomorrow.
Cya guys in about a month. :smiley:

I like starlings, they seem like happy and soical birds.
(Even if they are classified as invasive species and considered great pests in my neighborhood).

youtube.com/watch?v=eakKfY5aHmY&

Would anyone be willing to talk about Kant’s ethics?

If it’s all luck, then what is there to discuss?

re: 102hrs and I’m done with Shyrim. :smiley:

I’d be more interested to talk about yours.

I don’t have personal rules I hold others to. I don’t even have personal rules I hold myself to. I am a plaything of my caprice. My soul is too aesthetic to mummify the instant and tyrannize itself or others.

12hrs, level 8, Imperial, Expert (Hard)

I misspelled Skyrim …I’m such a dork!! :character-koolaid:

Too cool, fuse.

Not only is the story compelling, but the game is beautiful, too. I named my character Zarathustra :smiley:

banned from another site today…humm, could it possibly have me this whole time? no, it’s wasn’t.

why did this thread die down…
i’m a bit burnt out on video games, i think i’m going to draw for a while.

I am bored, so perhaps working from home as a remote global PA will be a good thing …and that way the boss won’t be able to stare at my ass neither :laughing:

Do women really just walk down the street with their friends randomly talking about blowjobs or is it only if they see a guy not paying attention to them and walking their way?

It means that they are trying to get somebody’s attention I think.

Honestly if that’s the vase why not try other avenues?

Women are complicated beyond understanding.

Looks like I’m now an almost full Son of Man. I’m taking this one to Mexico Bwahahahahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missionary … f_Kopimism
wtf =D>

That you chose this phrase to isolate is very impressive to me. I wish you well.

Believe it or not, not everything a woman does, every thought that goes through her head, and everything that comes out of her mouth is designed to get the attention of men. Sometimes, we actually think about ourselves and our own lives, and how things affect us. Sometimes, just like men, we talk about dirty sex details. CRAZY, isn’t it?! I mean, considering that the female orgasm is a myth and all, WHY would we want to talk about sex unless it was just to get a man’s attention?!