Absolute Randomness

I went to a school where they taught us everything known to man - Mags to Eugene via Facebook chat, when he asked if I could swim…

I was looking for this. Come back into the light. In other words: bump.

Now I remember. Ahahaha. This shit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S9Ew3TIeVQ[/youtube]
Bahahah
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4KzClb1C4[/youtube]

Why the fuck does he have a football…

Can someone find Kierkegaard’s Either/Or online for me? I’ve exhausted my resources and found nothing. I can’t even buy an e-version of it.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? … &x=13&y=17

I did the same thing, but I think he means that he wants the actual book to be on-line.

yawn

Looks interesting…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdadZ_KrZVw[/youtube]

There was a sound this morning before I woke up I did not hear it but I remember it now suddenly It was a rickety sound that was like the wind blowing against a flagpole but there is no flagpole and also no wind this morning so … what it was I don’t know it is quite mysterious to me, as I go make some coffe…

[a minute]

So now the coffee is brewing in the kitchen, I love the sound… yes it will be nice coffee I made it nice… but what is Arabica? Does it mean it is from Arabia or is it a type of bean let me look it up… “Coffea arabica is a species of Coffea originally indigenous to the mountains of Yemen in the Arabian Peninsula,” Interesting so I am drinking Yemenite coffee, from Yemen where the women wear black burqas and high heels.

But the sound it is weird I still have it in my head it was like a flagpole… I already said that. I just made 10.000 with nice work I did for Volkswagen I can afford a new espresso machine I may buy it, maybe I buy something nice for my grilfriend who wants to go to Moscow, I may take her to Moscow but what was that sound…

It sounds like I am at the sea, and it is calm I can hear the seagull but I actually don’t hear them, I hear a bird cry but it is not a seabird. Maybe I am dreaming.

There’s a rock stuck in my ass, maybe I should walk the path instead. Am I disheveled? Maybe a bit eccentric, though the taste of silver is often copper so one can never tell with those measurements. I look to the sky and for a brief moment I feel peace. It was a strange kind of peace, the kind your body never wants to share with your mind; what a selfish bastard it is. Mushrooms feel this peace, but they smell funny and are infinitely unaware of how bad their jokes are so you cant trust those little fuckers, you know? Christ, what the hell is that? A swarm of jellyfish perhaps, or maybe those are clouds. Either way they’re shaped like a giant pair of tits, well I guess i’m going with clouds then. I’m not sure where I’m headed, maybe I’ll just put this rock back in my ass and sit down for a little while, then again I don’t really like things up my ass so I believe I’ll go for a walk. Yes, I’m definitely convinced those are clouds now. -FIN-

Watched Blade Runner again today. Not like I’ve seen it a bunch of times…but anyway…

Does anyone else think that Harrison Ford’s voice is just stupid as fuck in this movie? Like just annoying as shit. I’m getting into the movie and then all of a sudden this nasally, weird-ass voice start spouting off some retarded inner monologue. I thought I was watching Dexter.

Christ, the whole movie should have just been from the perspective of the real protagonist. Different movie, way cooler. Hahaha…I appreciate Blade Runner for what it is don’t get me wrong. Just…Harrison Ford…god dammit.

If your urine is red, don’t panic. Maybe you ate lots of beets for dinner last night.

The after-math of the chimpanzee attack on the owner’s friend… a good reason why undomesticated animals do not make for good pets - watching the documentary is horrific, let alone how she must have felt :confused:

Skyrim tomorrow.
Cya guys in about a month. :smiley:

I like starlings, they seem like happy and soical birds.
(Even if they are classified as invasive species and considered great pests in my neighborhood).

youtube.com/watch?v=eakKfY5aHmY&

Would anyone be willing to talk about Kant’s ethics?

If it’s all luck, then what is there to discuss?

re: 102hrs and I’m done with Shyrim. :smiley:

I’d be more interested to talk about yours.

I don’t have personal rules I hold others to. I don’t even have personal rules I hold myself to. I am a plaything of my caprice. My soul is too aesthetic to mummify the instant and tyrannize itself or others.

12hrs, level 8, Imperial, Expert (Hard)