Know Thyself

Your forum is pathetic, and people are going to know this.

That’s what happens when you let a woman do a man’s job. It’s about emotion, little girl. Pick up your crutches and try again.

Whose crutches do you want to kick out again, your own right? Your forum is ruled by emotions. And emotions are too easy to manipulate. That’s why you have the men be in positions of responsibility and accountability.

This thread is quickly starting to sound like a KT thread.

Let’s not have it get locked just yet - I’m still finding it amusing to hear how all sorts of different people are finding it worthless except those of a specific… “type”.

One thing is for certain, it’s just too easy to get under the skins of the very emotional moderation staff.

It must have been that time of the month.

I know. Best you stay away, you might get noticed with so few around and your real quality will not be lost in the throng of jabber-jabbering, as it does here.

After all, is not quality about quantity?

Like when i choose wine i think to myself:
“How many have purchased and enjoyed this bottle of wine?”
If it is not more than 25% I conclude that it is not good wine.

Do you know what else was popular, once upon a time?
The idea that the earth was flat and that Jesus came alive to save mankind from tis sins…those were, and are, extremely popular.
This means they were good…and true…and brilliant.

I. am. going. to. join. now. because. I. am. a. sucker. for. reverse. psychology.

May as well, it’s the same power structure as any other philosophy forum, where those at the top presume their “philosophy” is superior, without challenging it, and censoring anybody who does. What’s the difference, except the dead philosophers chosen to become exalted and relived and reread a thousand times??

Nietzsche and Schopenhauer are overrated anyway.

Also, make sure the moderator there isn’t on her period, otherwise your posts and responses will be deleted at random.

Censorship is a great way to start and continue a philosophy forum. Apaosha does a great job, at choosing morons to regulate his forum.

The idea the Earth was flat was never popular, it’s a myth. AAMOI. Aren’t you due over at KT for some more tedious whining about everything?

There are some really shit forums, and this one aint perfect. But generally really lax moderation just means more trolling infants to contend with and the noise (or shitposter) to decent thread ratio slides to oblivion or the forum forces out all the decent posters and it dies. At least your forum is breathing KT or ILP.

I do agree that in general the way forums are governed is deeply flawed. But meh what can you do? They are cliquey oligarchies that have no checks and measures themselves, it’s hardly going to be a great system is it? I mean. Get used to it, it’s not a matter of how good a forum is its more how little it sucks on a scale.

Let me guess. ILP makes you feel clean because the blue white color scheme, and KT makes you feel dirty because of the yellows and browns?

And? The truth often feels dirty. Ignoring, the truth, that’s weakness, little girl. Ignoring your flux, it’s like ignoring your own history.

You must ask yourself, though you feel cleaner…were your old beliefs, the old you, actually untrue? (Because the truth is often dirty, abandoned for social acceptance and comfort, brushed under the rug.)

Aww Trix is getting her emotional succour from KT, this will be interesting.

Emotional succour. The irony. The point is in modern times, people value emotional succour over actual truth. If truth makes them feel “dirty” they just abandon it.

Interesting, you’re a responding to a post from 4 years ago. I have no idea what that forum is like today, but your post of the truth feels dirty, ignoring the truth… Reeks of a cultish like mind.

We all have cultish like minds, only question is who is your master? Who do you obey? I bet it’s the modern culture we live in. I’ve always hated modern culture and knew something was wrong with it since age 4. Don’t think I just mindlessly parrot Satyr though he has some good quotes. It just so haps 2 people on occassion stumble upon the same self-evident truths, which is that most feminists are retards.

If the truth makes you feel dirty, so be it. You feel dirty because you feel the wrath of the entire social construct you so adore. They are entirely conditional, you see. If you question them or don’t suck up to their methods, they have ways to make you feel dirty about yourself. You feel dirty, embarassed, like a chimp who has outgrown his need to fit in to the group of the idiotic chimpanzees he is surrounded by. Succumbing back to such feelings is pathetic, really. For your sake you should not.

I remember you from some weeks or months ago, you wrote an excellent post in philosophy about atheism, and, IIRC, the need to overcome herd mentality and think for yourself. So I think it’s somewhat ironic that you criticize somebody for reeking of a cultish like mind - according to numbers, atheism isn’t much more than a cult, either. If quantity is more important than quality, if numbers matter so much when it comes to truth, then Christianity is most likely to be right.

You assume much from someone you know nothing about… I mean, on average sure everyone is subject to social conditioning on some level and some more than others… But in a philosophy forum, most would have broken free to be labeled such a stereotype, after all, we are here for good reason, are we not? That reason is to be able to perceive beyond what the average citizen sees, or at least, pretend to see what is beyond.

Satry had interesting points, but you assume to know what I was referring to when I made my original comment. Your assume to know; were you reading posts there four years ago?

You young whippersnapper hipster wannabe, you don’t want to tangle with me… I’m letting you off very easy.

You assume much from someone you know nothing about… I mean, on average sure everyone is subject to social conditioning on some level and some more than others… But in a philosophy forum, most would have broken free to be labeled such a stereotype, after all, we are here for good reason, are we not? That reason is to be able to perceive beyond what the average citizen sees, or at least, pretend to see what is beyond.

Satry had interesting points, but you assume to know what I was referring to when I made my original comment. Your assume to know; were you reading posts there four years ago?

You young whippersnapper hipster wannabe, you don’t want to tangle with me… I’m letting you off very easy.

Thank you, but I’m sure I don’t get the irony in you comparing a past post to what I said to “Trixie”. Wouldn’t that be, in line with what my post on atheism, rather than ironic? Nonetheless, this has nothing to do with atheism, religion, or Christianity, quality or quantity… I was referring to someone who speaks about the truth, as if they have the truth in their possession, and that I don’t want to be part of it. I’m afraid of the truth… without even knowing what I think about anything other than… a “feeling” I received about a forum from 4 years ago. It seems to be a little over analyzed now. I wasn’t very specific.

Why would I want to be a hipster? They are hyperfeminized retards.

What assumption was wrong?? You already stated the truth made you feel dirty.

I was referring to your post referring to the truth, apologies for not being clear. I don’t trust people who claim they know what is the truth, without even referring to anything specific.