ILP Legends

Such a novel complex

It is I have a God complex but I don’t believe in myself. Deliciously paradoxical: God squares the circle though.

Great thread, brings back some fond memories and some not so fond!

I’m not sure if anyone else was around at this point but Magius was always an interesting character. I read everything that Polemarchus wrote, a true wiseman. Always worth checking out posts from Pangloss too.

Gamer composed and sang two songs about ILP which I still listen to today :slight_smile:

I don’t think its required that Gods believe in themselves. They just have to get others to in order to exist.

And of course everyone worships me. [-o<

Wow!! Ben is here!

How are you doing? Are you still in school? If so what are you studying? Are you married? If you are working what field are you working in? What field would you like to be in?

Tell us! Tell us! Tell us! Please.

I’m so full of questions.

Thanks Ed

I love you Ben! (Call me)

Ummmm, I think that last post belongs in the Love and Relationships section.

Really? I guess I forgot to go to your church to verify this. Can you prove this?

Of Course, everyone worships me in their own way. But I do move in mysterious ways.

May your followers faithfully describe…um, your movements.

Heyal Yesss! Praise be to fiber! :banana-dance:

=D> =D> :laughing: :laughing:

Which is blasphemy, I am ineffable. Has no one read my book?!

Aesop’s or Grimm’s?

The Bible.

Do not test your Lord.

Deuteronomy 5:y

:sunglasses: Please be more specific there are so many to choose from, you have the car fancier’s bible, the hitchiker’s bible, every group has their own bible to follow.

That’s why I said 5:y.

Believe me you shouldn’t challenge The Lord your God that is a fundamental of all Abrahamic religions. Where y is a variable depending on which particular brand we are talking about Mormon, Muslim, Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Jew, or Fruit Loop.

:astonished: Is it true, could it be? Oh how long I have waited for one, I so love Fruit Loops, There is a Fruit Loop God!!! All hail the Fruit Loop God!!! Down on your knees to this our Lord that brings us the fruity goodness baked into loops of sugary crunchy sweetness!!! May your loops be blessed oh Lord. O:)

I’d have to say the funniest thing I can remember from “the old days” was when Ben or HVD decided to play a joke on that neurotic and schizophrenic poster by the name of Geral Sosbee. His website is here. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=142322&p=1623543#p1623543 Even if you don’t find it funny it was a brilliant way to get rid the guy.

Hi Kriswest and Faust.

I’m an ILP legend but I’m not popular.

I think that reality is knowable.
Everything has a structural basis.
It’s good to be kind to other beings.

My beliefs are simple and not restrictive.