Epic Rap Battle

Let battle…COMMENCE! :music-singing: :music-listening:

You can review the initial challenge here :violence-smack:

You can find the discussion thread for this debate here :angry-argument:

mediafire.com/?yzzolx5tmjt

:evilfun:

:arrow_right: Light.mp3 (link downloads the file, or plays it in your browser if you have a fancy browser)

EDIT: apparently that website blows, because they seem to have lost my account. Here’s the file on the website Impious uses: mediafire.com/?10yhugzzhoo

mediafire.com/?3mdtozm5ngg

My bad on the delay:
mediafire.com/?eooxua320dz

I appropriated this beat from the song “Whuteva” by Remy Ma.

mediafire.com/?hwyvzdjkn1h

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mt2tkmwwtme/What’s%20Next.mp3

I’ve been listening to these for awhile now…

Impious, your vocals had excellent sound quality. Your lyrics were O.K, but not as potent as Carleas’s lyrics.

Carleas you consistently delivered good lyrics but also using a mixed flow.

Despite the fact that the overall production value of Impious’s tracks was higher, and probably having more wide spread appeal, Carleas delivered a greater volume (longer tracks would have been nice) with a superior lyrics.

The use of alternate background music was appreciated.

The first two rounds go to Carleas.

The third round was probably the best one. Impious did best in the third round but Carleas still pulled it off with more flow with better lyrics and greater volume.

Good job to both. Usually Rap battles are judged by the crowd, so my opinion alone isn’t definitive.

Congratulations Carleas. Impious, perhaps if you had made longer tracks to show off more lyrics you wold have won. you got the production thing down it seems. I recommend downloading any beats you can find, get into freestyle, and keep writing rhymes.