He wants me to smoke

He is a smoker. He loves girls that smoke. It really turns him on. He wants me to start smoking, its the only thing that really turns him on, he loves it. I dont smoke and am not into the idea so much. But l love him, what should I do?

…you posted this exact same topic/dilemma of your’s, before! :unamused:

What’s with all the relationship issues you aways have/want to discuss? free therapy, perhaps… :laughing:

Jesus.

PhilosophyGirl part two.

I say pick up not only smoking but, chewing tobacco, Smoke camels unfiltered 3 packs a day and tell him sorry no sex, I have found something to replace you. If a dude wants you to pick up a bad habit or do something you would not do, he is just playing with you for sex anyway. You know this, you are far from stupid. You can’t love a guy that just uses you, you are only horny for him, figure it out.

You’re attracted to whomever gives you some challenge or dilemma. Guys that are simple and seeking relationships based on mutual respect are the bottom of the shitheap in the limbic female psyche.

You all want someone that’ll beat and rape you, calling you stupid and filled with looks of hatred.

It is for that very reason, whatever strange phenomena brought about your bizarre evolutionary standards, that the successful human being is a piece of shit . . .

Well it IS Mundane Babble, afterall, I didn’t have to be justified there.

Duh.

If he only loved girls who cut themselves - would you do it…? If he only loved girls who had spiderweb tattoos across their faces - would you do it…? Amputees…? Chimpanzees…?

If you are not terminally ugly, or have even a gram of self-esteem, find someone else. Afterall, you’re a girl, how hard can it be…?

:astonished: Do we? If a guy ever treated me like that, it would be the last thing he ever did: because he’d be dead! :slight_smile:

Any guy magsj?

Don’t take up smoking. You’ll regret it big time.

…yes, any guy, Smears! :imp:

No-one has the right to mistreat me - if others allow it then that is upto them! :unamused: Pain (and suffering) seems to me like unneccessary evolutionary baggage - it aint cool as it’s just pain, and that just hurts! :confused:

I am not here to be mistreated, but to be admired and adored by the many! :sunglasses:

Ice is a chick? Shit eh. Cool. :sunglasses:

I suggest you only smoke on special occasions. A few cigarettes now and then won’t hurt you. Don’t take up smoking full time, even if you’re in love with him. If he’s in love with you, it shouldn’t bother him too much.

Congrats, Magsj. You’ve instilled within my gagging heart of pessimism and contempt for all human abomination a slightly less gagging heart of pessimism and contempt for all human abomination . . .

…just ‘slightly less’ Gaia? Surely my words have had more impact than that on you? will they have more: if I say that I also instill those values in all around me…?

We are not here to be used and abused by anybody, but adored and admired by everybody - who the hell wants to come into the world for anything less: let alone to let the former be true for them…

Ice just smoke. If you don’t learn to obey your man, then you’ll never be able to keep one that loves you.

I only like my girls smoking one thing. And well… yea…

Tell him to eat your ass with a spoon and then you might start smoking…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Smears.

Smoke what?

why would he want you to smoke cigarettes?( the guy sounds kinda gay)
ganja on the other hand is another issue, you should definitely smoke that

Actually,research has shown smoking in moderation can be good for you . Tobacco smoke has Iron,Vitamin C & E in it . Read the article here published by the U.S national instinute for health. I would say have a few,he does want you to . You say you love him,so It cant harm the relationship by trying,and certainly wont harm your body,as long as you are sensible with the amount you smoke. You dont want to look back and regret anything either,those precious moments you might have shared ,the laughing and joking as you smoke packs of cigarettes together into the early hours getting to know one another,you,being swept of your feet as you learn how wonderful he is,before long,he carries you over the aisle,his breath & clothes reeking of tobacco,the thing which brought you both happiness in the first place,because you were willing to look inside,and be there for him. Follow your heart. If you really love him,you will go along with this .

Eloquently put disciple.

Ice, can’t you find someone a bit more normal(like a guy that gets turned on from girls pissing on him). Smoking among females used to be associated with whores(especially the long french whore cigarette things)

I don’t know if smoking tobacco is really good for you, if you look at it that way doing a line of coke here and there is also good for you as it stimulates brain activity :laughing: if you do smoke, don’t smoke cigarettes smoke weed. if you dont want to smoke weed, then smoke rolling or pipe tobacco, cigarettes have those shitty filters that contain the worst crap(rat poison, fossil fuels etc)