Alcohol :D

I love beer. I donĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢t like myself when I drink beer. Therefore, I donĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢t drink beer. I have nothing against beer except when it is in my body. Actually I still have nothing against beer when it is in me. I have an issue with myself when beer is in me. Beer is great as long as it is still in the bottle or someone else is drinking it.

Exactly. How can you not love a substance that allows the person that you truly want to be to come out. When I am drunk I am totally uninhibited especially mentally, physically, and sexually. I say what is on my mind, do whatever I want, and fool around with whoever. I would be drunk all the time if i could.

By the way i am a miller lite girl.

I am drinking 80% white Jamaican rum: with tonic, and a slice of squeezed lime: at the mo :smiley:

I drink rum or brandy most evenings, and thatā€™s the way I like itā€¦ for now! :wink:

i havent drunk alcohol or toked for about 10 days now :frowning:

im sorryā€¦ :smiley:

Organic cider tonight :smiley: but I have a job interview on Friday: so Iā€™ll be cherishing every alcoholic beverage until I know the outcome.

Success = early nights clean living O:)

Unsuccessful = continued late nights / excessive living :evilfun:

Beer is by far manā€™s greatest invention!

Personal favourites include Peroni, Stella Artois, Tiger and of course Tennents Lager, or if Iā€™m feeling brave Tennentā€™s Super (9%)

Any night out has to start with beer, but due to the general gassiness, I usually progress onto spirits, simply because I can get through a lot quicker.

Spirit wise itā€™s usually vodka or some deviation of it, Smirnoff Norsk is a very nice Norwegian berry based vodka. Iā€™m also very fond of Galliano, an Italian Liquer which I discovered because I was out on Good Friday, wanted a shot, and in my drunkeness thought it was called Galileaā€¦

Shots are usually the downfall of my night, if you see me taking tequilla, or aftershock or any kind, be sure to see me collapsed within half an hour.

ā€¦ and who says Glasgow isnā€™t the binge drink capital of the world!

Iā€™m not very fond of beer, but Duval is probably my favorite drink behind vodka.

Lager beer is the best! :smiley:

15 now i reckon ](*,)

Whatā€™s with the weed/alcohol drought, Stoned-K? Iā€™ve been drinking for England lately :wink: Iā€™m sure my kidneys can take itā€¦ :-k

weed drought: Police Operations! Beer drought: Just ended it :smiley: canā€™t handle my nerves till vote counting begins in 3 hours

Iā€™ll take a look at your ā€˜votingā€™ thread: to see how the voting progressed - hope itā€™s gone well? but not because I donā€™t want to put you up 8-[ but because extreme political views only cater for a minority who want to benefit from those policies they set. :unamused:

Glad to hear you ended your beer drought, but probably not as much as you wereā€¦ :wink:

I drank copious amounts of alcohol last night: in cocktail form, of courseā€¦ I payed for some :unamused: and the rest that sent me over the edge of ā€˜merryā€™ was comp at my favourite late-night bar: which I adjourned to around midnight, from the bar where I was expected to pay to feel bad in the morning. :laughing:

My favourite cocktail is currently the strawberry daiquiri

I have now restricted my alcohol consumption to weekends - my liver and figure will thanks me for it, Iā€™m sureā€¦ :laughing:

Tomorrow lunchtime I will be introducing my sister to a delicious cocktail called ā€˜Honey rides againā€™ at a bar in Knightsbridge, after having lunch nearby! :smiley:

I will also be getting merry on Saturday night at one of my favourite clubs that I have not been to for 2 years as it is so exclusive that the guest-list is always full apart from holiday periods! :unamused: should be fun! :smiley:

I polished off a whole bottle of rose throughout the day, today! :-"

[-X

:laughing: Yeah, I know: I contradicted myself thereā€¦ but I am hitting the weights regularly, so it should all balance out nicely + alcohol is my only vice! :evilfun: O:)

I personally drink copiously and eat intermittently, not sure how healthy that is but it prevents the trauma of a beer gut! Some days i probably get the majority of my calorie intake through beer! The wonders of student lifeā€¦

Any one a Blue Moon fan?

ā€¦if Iā€™m gonna be drinking on any given day, I eat less for sure + you get merry for less: as the effect of alcohol acts quicker on an emptier stomach!