Alcohol :D

MGD BABY!

Beer is doubtlessly THE drink. Beck’s, Heineken and draft Guinness definitely pave the way for a smooth and refreshing night.

carlsberg, stella artois, and of course baltika 9 :wink:

These days I tend to only drinking low-alcohol beer and champagne.

MGD for the win!

People who say they don’t like beer just haven’t had the good stuff. MagsJ, living in Britain, how can you not appreciate a fine cask ale? Come on, that is liquid gold.

What is good? I’m just seeing if I’ve had anything good.

My wheat/gluten allergy puts paid to entertaining any thoughts of the golden stuff, I’m afraid - I used to drink the odd Heineken, Bud, Grolsch, or Stella Artois: until the allergy took full hold of me… now it’s just champagne, wine, and cocktails :wink:

I can pretty much live with that compromise…

what about rice beer? :stuck_out_tongue: u have insomnia from too much cocktails :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I could drink rice beer, but they are too slow in British pubs to accomodate us coeliacs :unamused:

Nope, I’m just an insomniac - and you: what you doing up so late?

:stuck_out_tongue: perhaps you can try a pub that has east asian clientele :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve been idle too long, my biological hours have been changed, but i guess i’ll be forced to get back on track when the semester starts again

Do you know any rice beer brands? I shall try one some time…

I’m inbetween jobs and am waiting for my next assignment in advertising - I aint complaining about not having to work at the moment, as it’s nice to have a rest :slight_smile:

beeradvocate.com

It is your friend. The site is biased towards American, extreme beers but it will give you an idea as to what “good” is with European beers. Too many good beers to list, really. I’m a big fan of everything Weihenstephaner makes, and they are available all over Europe.

Thanks - if I come across any where I drink at, I’ll try one :slight_smile: but to be honest I don’t miss having the odd beer anymore…

I’m getting hammered tonight after work, yippieeeeee!!! :evilfun:

Drink Canadian Club like the gentlemen we are!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Club

Other then that… get smashed on Smirnof Double Blacks 7% RAWR (Wild Turkey if your game enough)

I love beer. I don’t like myself when I drink beer. Therefore, I don’t drink beer. I have nothing against beer except when it is in my body. Actually I still have nothing against beer when it is in me. I have an issue with myself when beer is in me. Beer is great as long as it is still in the bottle or someone else is drinking it.

Exactly. How can you not love a substance that allows the person that you truly want to be to come out. When I am drunk I am totally uninhibited especially mentally, physically, and sexually. I say what is on my mind, do whatever I want, and fool around with whoever. I would be drunk all the time if i could.

By the way i am a miller lite girl.

I am drinking 80% white Jamaican rum: with tonic, and a slice of squeezed lime: at the mo :smiley:

I drink rum or brandy most evenings, and that’s the way I like it… for now! :wink:

i havent drunk alcohol or toked for about 10 days now :frowning: