Alcohol :D

I donā€™t do much carbs so it works out well anyway, but bread is nice, and I have no choice but to just miss it, and pizza, and donuts, and, apple-pie, andā€¦

Cocktails: Iā€™m into berry daquiris at the moment :smiley:

What is ā€˜Zivaniaā€™?

I guess we have great taste! :wink:

ā€¦er, not that you havenā€™t, SK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zivania

hahaha i do have great taste :stuck_out_tongue: although iā€™ve only been drinking for 5 years :stuck_out_tongue:

MGD BABY!

Beer is doubtlessly THE drink. Beckā€™s, Heineken and draft Guinness definitely pave the way for a smooth and refreshing night.

carlsberg, stella artois, and of course baltika 9 :wink:

These days I tend to only drinking low-alcohol beer and champagne.

MGD for the win!

People who say they donā€™t like beer just havenā€™t had the good stuff. MagsJ, living in Britain, how can you not appreciate a fine cask ale? Come on, that is liquid gold.

What is good? Iā€™m just seeing if Iā€™ve had anything good.

My wheat/gluten allergy puts paid to entertaining any thoughts of the golden stuff, Iā€™m afraid - I used to drink the odd Heineken, Bud, Grolsch, or Stella Artois: until the allergy took full hold of meā€¦ now itā€™s just champagne, wine, and cocktails :wink:

I can pretty much live with that compromiseā€¦

what about rice beer? :stuck_out_tongue: u have insomnia from too much cocktails :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I could drink rice beer, but they are too slow in British pubs to accomodate us coeliacs :unamused:

Nope, Iā€™m just an insomniac - and you: what you doing up so late?

:stuck_out_tongue: perhaps you can try a pub that has east asian clientele :stuck_out_tongue:

iā€™ve been idle too long, my biological hours have been changed, but i guess iā€™ll be forced to get back on track when the semester starts again

Do you know any rice beer brands? I shall try one some timeā€¦

Iā€™m inbetween jobs and am waiting for my next assignment in advertising - I aint complaining about not having to work at the moment, as itā€™s nice to have a rest :slight_smile:

beeradvocate.com

It is your friend. The site is biased towards American, extreme beers but it will give you an idea as to what ā€œgoodā€ is with European beers. Too many good beers to list, really. Iā€™m a big fan of everything Weihenstephaner makes, and they are available all over Europe.

Thanks - if I come across any where I drink at, Iā€™ll try one :slight_smile: but to be honest I donā€™t miss having the odd beer anymoreā€¦

Iā€™m getting hammered tonight after work, yippieeeeee!!! :evilfun:

Drink Canadian Club like the gentlemen we are!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Club

Other then thatā€¦ get smashed on Smirnof Double Blacks 7% RAWR (Wild Turkey if your game enough)

I love beer. I donĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢t like myself when I drink beer. Therefore, I donĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢t drink beer. I have nothing against beer except when it is in my body. Actually I still have nothing against beer when it is in me. I have an issue with myself when beer is in me. Beer is great as long as it is still in the bottle or someone else is drinking it.