Alcohol :D

why not? alcohol liberates me in the sense that i can excuse saying certain things that i wouldn’t be able to say if i was “sober”

miller genuine draft is one of the rare cases that i appreciate globalization, only 1.06 euros for a little bottle of tasty ber goodness

I like Champagne, fine wine, cocktails, and brandy or rum - I usually go through this whole list, on a big night out in town :smiley:

I can’t ever drink beer as I’m allergic to wheat…

bah you’re allergic to wheat? :angry: that means you can’t even eat proper bread :astonished:

i always drink beer before i start drinking else

then vodka

cocktails? it’s for the richers :stuck_out_tongue: vodka and shark is a cypriot mix that i’m now accustomed to :stuck_out_tongue:

champagne is tasty, i like it. and red wine

and jack daniels and coke, or maybe Johnny Walker’s Blue Label

and of course Zivania!

now you’re talking my language! I think beer tastes gross.

I don’t do much carbs so it works out well anyway, but bread is nice, and I have no choice but to just miss it, and pizza, and donuts, and, apple-pie, and…

Cocktails: I’m into berry daquiris at the moment :smiley:

What is ‘Zivania’?

I guess we have great taste! :wink:

…er, not that you haven’t, SK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zivania

hahaha i do have great taste :stuck_out_tongue: although i’ve only been drinking for 5 years :stuck_out_tongue:

MGD BABY!

Beer is doubtlessly THE drink. Beck’s, Heineken and draft Guinness definitely pave the way for a smooth and refreshing night.

carlsberg, stella artois, and of course baltika 9 :wink:

These days I tend to only drinking low-alcohol beer and champagne.

MGD for the win!

People who say they don’t like beer just haven’t had the good stuff. MagsJ, living in Britain, how can you not appreciate a fine cask ale? Come on, that is liquid gold.

What is good? I’m just seeing if I’ve had anything good.

My wheat/gluten allergy puts paid to entertaining any thoughts of the golden stuff, I’m afraid - I used to drink the odd Heineken, Bud, Grolsch, or Stella Artois: until the allergy took full hold of me… now it’s just champagne, wine, and cocktails :wink:

I can pretty much live with that compromise…

what about rice beer? :stuck_out_tongue: u have insomnia from too much cocktails :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I could drink rice beer, but they are too slow in British pubs to accomodate us coeliacs :unamused:

Nope, I’m just an insomniac - and you: what you doing up so late?

:stuck_out_tongue: perhaps you can try a pub that has east asian clientele :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve been idle too long, my biological hours have been changed, but i guess i’ll be forced to get back on track when the semester starts again

Do you know any rice beer brands? I shall try one some time…

I’m inbetween jobs and am waiting for my next assignment in advertising - I aint complaining about not having to work at the moment, as it’s nice to have a rest :slight_smile:

beeradvocate.com

It is your friend. The site is biased towards American, extreme beers but it will give you an idea as to what “good” is with European beers. Too many good beers to list, really. I’m a big fan of everything Weihenstephaner makes, and they are available all over Europe.