Who Are The World's Top Living Geniuses

So you looked up and plagiarized some information on Chomsky and Fukuyama and posted it to mask your ignorance. Ric tells he’s banned, so for now, I’ll just speak for him. Only a weakling would give up and complaign to the administration to get someone banned over a disputed he started and couldn’t finish. And plagiarizing or using ghostwriters to mask your ignorance is transparent and I’m exposing it before leaving this forum to lame brained cheaters like you. As if you know a damn this about cognitive science, philosophy of language or John Searle. Say good bye to you ghost writer and to google.

Ric are you arguing with yourself here? Or did someone steal your pic?

To be honest, this is like a blind man writing a list of the best places to go sight-seeing…

Except for my candidate, Stephen Metcalf.

For the ones debating wheather intelligent people need to be analytics-

Even MENSA, the most authoritative on intelligence, holds that their measure of intelligence cannot be so accurate because it depends greatly on outcome. I’m smart because of how I arranged the blocks, rather than how I imagined the blocks to be arranged. I suppose someone like Steven Pinkler might advance that by revealing the genious within neural activity more than simply the actions of its host body.

There’s a lot of debate regarding the people whom perform well in a test and the people that refuse to participate because they see the flaws in the test. Reminds me of a kindergaten child I knew that refused to colour a page because his teachers wanted to see if he would stay within the lines. He was furious because (though not explained in these words) he didn’t think it’s fair to teach him to conform to these arbitrary rules.

No Scott. Ric and I are identical twins reared apart then reunited. Ric was banned when he reacted to “someonesatthedoor’s” outrageous abuse of a philosophy forum. I rent a suite from Ric and we’re both big Denett and Flair fans. I go by Lex, nothing to with Lugar but with lexicon. You can look to me just as if I were Ric. WOOOO!

I think you two have been getting into my stash.

TRIXIE
SATYR
JAKOB
ECMANDU

Tim Dorsey
Jim Carey
Oscar Wilde
Lester Holt

Wilde has come back from the dead? perhaps your mention, stirred him from his permanent slumber…

Who Are The World’s Top Living Geniuses? why those I tend to meet, of course… as well as those making things happen, all around the globe, for one cannot be a genius if things aren’t happening in your wake.

well regarding wilde, i have a problem with the copenhagen interpretation and do believe that right now in his casket, wilde is both dead and alive at the same time, and couldn’t be in only one state or the other unless someone observes him. now unless you wanna dig em up and confirm this for us, i suggest that you allow me to consider him alive for the purposes of this thread.

thank you, and have a good day.

Unfortunately,

It takes an extremely intelligent person to know genius when they see it.

I plan to up the ante on these boards, since, in no particular order, I was number 4 on surreptitious’ list.

Genius ultimately (as has already been stated) is about results. You can judge me from that!

I included you because you claim to have an IQ of I60 and Trixie because she claims to have an IQ of over 200
Trixie is no longer with us and so you are probably the most intelligent member here other than maybe Jakob

Oscar Wilde may have been a genius but that however was purely in the literary sense so his IQ could have been quite average
But as he is dead and not dead or alive like the cat in the box then we will never know unless Ecmandu invents a time machine

Now if Ecmandu did invent a time machine then he would be regarded as the greatest genius of all time
Greater than Socrates or Leonardo or Newton or Mozart combined so he would be the genius of geniuses

Go ahead… be my guest, but that still doesn’t make it true… as a person can only be alive if they are actually alive, and can only be dead if they are actually dead. The cat/box alive/dead thought experiment, wasn’t the best choice of example to show how quantum particles can exist in differing states at the same time and collapse down to a single state when interacting with other particles.

…but that is an unknown, and so merely speculative… something of which you like to do a lot, or so it would seem, from some of your submitted content.

You do seem to currently be having an ILP retro-thread revival… a good choice of threads to revive, I might add. ; )

I am not aware of how much I speculate but my opinions are of no real importance even to me
They merely represent a particular thought process at a point in time and that is all they are
I have zero need at my age to be dogmatic about anything for that is just a waste of energy

Reviving dead threads is done to stimulate debate but as the forum is empty most of the time that seems somewhat superfluous
At the moment it stands more as an archive than as a live site so I hope if it does eventually die that it can at least be accessed

The forum was apparently better back in the day but time travel is currently not possible so one has to deal with it as it is now
Even in my short time here three great thinkers have gone [ Turd / James / Trixie ] but least their posts are here for all to see

I have just noticed that the first line of your sig is so David Icke it could have been written by him
As infinite consciousness is his philosophy and so in that respect you are on the same page as he is

I am not familiar with Icke, but have heard of him… my quote relates and refers to all concepts and ideas,
in that there are endless combinations of anything we can imagine, which would require an expansive mind, but I am uncertain if that is the same as an infinite consciousness.

I may well have to read up on that part of Icke’s philosophical offerings.

genius.com/David-icke-the-expan … -annotated

The guy sounds like a pan psychist , and that is a familiar theme by now.
It is also an old sign of tautological thonkong, in more general terms.

Even Descartian dualism implies the idea of certainty of everything subjective and objective arising out of thought , which has hidden undergoes of connections to the general idea of absolute thought, in God, who or what is a spirit.

Pan psychism has these roots, it is only the loss of the gods, that brought about the idea of individual. consciousness, as everyone and anyone fears the beyond brought about by the death of certainty.

Solipsism solved similarly the problem of the critically subjective ego, by a general enclosure within an absolute, and pan psychism is a parallel effect of an

I have read one of his books the 762 page Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told

It covers many subjects including : psychology / biology / physics / math / energy / symbolism / levels of consciousness / reptile forms
It is very deep and diverse but I do not agree with a lot of what he says or even most of it but I still read it and will probably do so again

I do not for example think that the moon is an alien artifact or that Saturn was the original source for pagan worship but I read it anyway
I am more interested in his take on advancing human psychology by removing the labels we give ourselves and acquiring infinite awareness
I do not think this can be achieved universally but do think that we can individually self improve if we have a sufficiently open mind to do so

His own summary of Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told :

I want to make it clear before we start what the title represents . Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told does not refer to all that people need to know in terms of information or knowledge . How could you put all that between two covers ? Religious books claim to do this but they are works of self delusion and perpetual imprisonment . Everything You Need To Know in this case refers to the information necessary to open entirely new ways of thinking and perceiving reality both in the seen and the unseen from which everything else will come . This book is a start not a finish . It is written in layers with information placed upon information that together reveals the picture connecting the parts . The parts are fascinating but the picture is devastating . Prepare for an energy reboot .

When I read this, at first I chuckled, because… we already live in a time machine!! We travel forwards through time every moment! Memory is also a time machine to the past!

But! I assume you mean being able to travel to the past to change the present you left from.

Who on earth would want to do that?!?! You’d obliterate yourself and all present beings!!

I gear my mind towards real problems… how can we live in hyperdimensional mirror realities, travel to the past and not effect either ourselves or others detrimentally?