Nietzsche and Christianity meet Hegel

Are you by any chance a Christian, Dunamis?

The day you pigeon hole me, will be your self-deluding day. What I am is an anti-bullshiter. I strip away what is fraudulent, like your pretty little quote which masquerades as either scholarship or even reasoning. That you quoted as if it possessed some kind of “authority” was I would say rather symptomatic of your means and your thinking.

[ahem]

D’you guys see the game last night?

Helluva game, helluva game.

You take it much too seriously. I quoted it to show that 1. there are several versions of Jesus’ famous last words, and 2. to introduce the thesis that Jesus was Caesar.

I am somewhat relieved that you’re not a Christian.

By the way, what did you think of the possible parallels between capio and nemo that I introduced?

I have never said that I wasn’t a Christian. But your desire to locate me in your memorized discourses is perhaps more a revelation of the nature of your “Nietzschean” power than such a location would say of me.

I take nomos back to territorializations, land-rights and even nomadic beginnings, hence the double meaning of the word by accent. I see no inherent “taking” in division, but that is because unlike Niezschean mythologizers of the Universe, I do not see everything as a Master/Slave, dominated/dominator dichotomy.

Well, let me suppose, then, that you are a Christian. That would explain something about your invective against Nietzsche, wouldn’t it?

Dunamis the Christian, quibbling away all the notions of “evil” from such noble Greek words as nomos, kalos, and need I add logos?..

Sure. As long as you are fantasizing about your world, you can suppose that I am a Jew, a Woman and a Black. That would “explain” a lot for you as well.

That you are a woman seems rather obvious. And I don’t judge that by you avatar picture (which is probably a still from a “classic” movie), but by the fact that your tone perfectly reflects the look on that woman’s face.

The simple minded seek simple answers…(and “find” them).

Holy mackerel.

Dunamis is a black Jewish/Christian Nietzsche hatin’ movie actress toned woman. Saully, don’t tell me the insults press any deeper.

I knew it!

Dunamis is a woman.

Well its too late for you now, Dunamis, because I’ve fallen in love with SS.

We’re soul mates, and I’ve got my peanut butter all up in her chocolate.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

From the fact that the only christians who’s energy demand respect are black, it may be concluded that Jesus was black himself. Christianity is a negroid religion, killed by the white man Pilate. This is in accordance with the fact that the white spuremacist Nietzsche was his antithesis. Nietzscheanity, therefore, is the white chrisianity, also referred to by white supremacists as kristianity.

Many black muslims are more fond of Jesus than they are of Mohammed - Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Koran - but they affirm Mohammed because he is militant against white christianity, which is the antithesis of everything, namely of Nietzscheanity, Semimahomedanity and Blachhristianity as united under the flag of hate against the skinpeelingly feebe gristianity represented by this deathmask

The desctruction of this deathform will result in a true religious war, a war of the idols. All extremists of the world, who are in essence all racist, unite their energies in a monumental clash; the war in Heaven. This tragedy is the final solution of our culture, the moment if it’s justification. It’s culmilation will be embodied in a handful of men.

The outcome of the war, which no one can tell, will determine who gets control over the surrection of the New Idol - who will determine the direction of history at the starting point. Religion and politics will become one, a tool of the masters of the Earth; the philosopher of power and the artist tyrant.

Who are the candidates? The black muslim will be an MC. The white supramacist a musician. The mixbreed a director. The semite an antisemite philosopher. And the christian will, at last, be dead.

The new religion will revolve around a living woman, a spiritual queen. her judgement will be harsh but not cruel, a mediating power only for the world economy, an honest justification of life for the weak, a reason ro inspired work.
Wars will be fought for pleasure at first, later they will sublimate into cold wars; wars of scientific achievement. This is the age of Aquarius ushered in by Einstein and celebrated with the nuclair bombardements.

String theory becomes irrelevant as it is unmasked as a circular argument which can only be tested if one takes oneself out of the equation which encompasses the entire universe. Or something stupid like that.

Magic will be reinstated as a professional endeavor of great influence. crime in immoral magic-science, manipulating of the psychic energy reserves, and this will create a new art form. All free art revolves around crime. Cyperpsychoperformances of Neoshamanic Geomaniacs make the party scene quite interesting for a good 100 years. Then a lapse into madness and a crisis. The following poem will be found burned in emerald: (not in italics but I have to stress how impressive it looks to the kids who find it in the grotto)

He who suffers is not
He who lightens the pain is it.

This shall be the aquarian dictum from then on, as these children sit on the top of the emotional pyramid in the lap of the goddess, as man prepares for the monumental noon of mankind at unification with a bunch of weird ‘aliens’, who want to have what we have. We’ll pass them a beanseed in a pot of dirt and they give us the secret to interstellar travel. The transaction will be made on the day advertized as the Capricorn African Morn.

The 1st solar system is found by the dragon, because he did not know it was impossible.
The 2nd system, and this one is much larger, will be territorized by the lion.
The 3rd and fourth by other cats, and when finally the elephant makes the leap, the new PdoubbleDH perceptional diversiondevice of heat is in function, whereby stellar power can be incorporated in daily life.
next weeked I go camping.

Yes!

Hey Dunamis!

I asked about “all scholars” at the Forum Divi Julii, and I got an answer:

http://tinyurl.com/uzgs4

Hmmm. Do you actually think that “All scholars agree” is justified by “Scholars may have been phantasizing on and around these last words, but they did it because these words were obviously an invention.” The answer is the same kind of nonsense that you posted before.

Yes, there are no doubt occasions of made up last words. There is no reason at all that this is “obviously” such a case, unless you want it obviously to be one. If you want to believe such a thing go ahead. But do not pretend that “all scholars” agree with you.

This is the kind of thing that happens when a bunch of people who agree with each other start telling each other how obvious their “truth” is.

awwww… :frowning:
:astonished:

http://www.carotta.de/subseite/texte/jwc_e/vp.html