Nietzsche and Christianity meet Hegel

Now try to say that without a dose of righteous indignation.

The point is not that it is “proven” that Jesus said nothing when (and if) he died on the cross - I, too, disagree with Carotta’s reasoning here -, but that it is not certain that, and if so, what words, he spoke on that occasion.

Likewise, it is not certain that Nietzsche ever embraced a horse.

By “certain” here I mean “evident”: I am not convinced.

Like I said, the entire quote is specious in its reason and its form, and only somehow who just likes the sound of its conclusion would bother to quote it, as if it provided some kind of authority. There is not even a modicum of “proof” here, and the canard “all scholars agree” crap, which is actually a rhetorical trope more than anything else, make of this quote of yours just so much misdirection and fabrication of “evidence” or even argument. In word, nonsense.

Um, Dunamis, he’s agreeing with you more or less about the credibility of cited sources.

You don’t have to get the last word on this one.

Sheesh.

If he is agreeing with me that the quote is worthless. Then I wonder about the desire to search it out and then post it.

As I have said, the point is that there are no “famous last words of Jesus” because, even if there was indeed a Jewish rabbi named Jesus who died on the cross (and there is hardly any evidence for that), there is no consensus as to what his last words were even among his believers.

And unless I read Jakob’s post incorrectly, your point is meaningless to the Original Post, which seems to be operating under the auspices of Christ in historical Christianity, and not the epistemic foundations of what some guy actually said.

And as I suspect, someone who goes around quoting admittedly specious arguments on behalf of his own belief, regardless of the quality of those arguments, should perhaps be more worried about the foundations for his own position, (never mind factuality of what I quote, its the spirit that matters), rather than the accuracy of the gospels.

There indeed are “famous last words” of Jesus, just as much as there is a “sermon on the mount”. They were recorded by Mark and Matthew, and have historically operated as such for two thousand years. They are central to the contemporary constuction and historical understanding of Christ.

Are you by any chance a Christian, Dunamis?

The day you pigeon hole me, will be your self-deluding day. What I am is an anti-bullshiter. I strip away what is fraudulent, like your pretty little quote which masquerades as either scholarship or even reasoning. That you quoted as if it possessed some kind of “authority” was I would say rather symptomatic of your means and your thinking.

[ahem]

D’you guys see the game last night?

Helluva game, helluva game.

You take it much too seriously. I quoted it to show that 1. there are several versions of Jesus’ famous last words, and 2. to introduce the thesis that Jesus was Caesar.

I am somewhat relieved that you’re not a Christian.

By the way, what did you think of the possible parallels between capio and nemo that I introduced?

I have never said that I wasn’t a Christian. But your desire to locate me in your memorized discourses is perhaps more a revelation of the nature of your “Nietzschean” power than such a location would say of me.

I take nomos back to territorializations, land-rights and even nomadic beginnings, hence the double meaning of the word by accent. I see no inherent “taking” in division, but that is because unlike Niezschean mythologizers of the Universe, I do not see everything as a Master/Slave, dominated/dominator dichotomy.

Well, let me suppose, then, that you are a Christian. That would explain something about your invective against Nietzsche, wouldn’t it?

Dunamis the Christian, quibbling away all the notions of “evil” from such noble Greek words as nomos, kalos, and need I add logos?..

Sure. As long as you are fantasizing about your world, you can suppose that I am a Jew, a Woman and a Black. That would “explain” a lot for you as well.

That you are a woman seems rather obvious. And I don’t judge that by you avatar picture (which is probably a still from a “classic” movie), but by the fact that your tone perfectly reflects the look on that woman’s face.

The simple minded seek simple answers…(and “find” them).

Holy mackerel.

Dunamis is a black Jewish/Christian Nietzsche hatin’ movie actress toned woman. Saully, don’t tell me the insults press any deeper.

I knew it!

Dunamis is a woman.

Well its too late for you now, Dunamis, because I’ve fallen in love with SS.

We’re soul mates, and I’ve got my peanut butter all up in her chocolate.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

From the fact that the only christians who’s energy demand respect are black, it may be concluded that Jesus was black himself. Christianity is a negroid religion, killed by the white man Pilate. This is in accordance with the fact that the white spuremacist Nietzsche was his antithesis. Nietzscheanity, therefore, is the white chrisianity, also referred to by white supremacists as kristianity.

Many black muslims are more fond of Jesus than they are of Mohammed - Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Koran - but they affirm Mohammed because he is militant against white christianity, which is the antithesis of everything, namely of Nietzscheanity, Semimahomedanity and Blachhristianity as united under the flag of hate against the skinpeelingly feebe gristianity represented by this deathmask

The desctruction of this deathform will result in a true religious war, a war of the idols. All extremists of the world, who are in essence all racist, unite their energies in a monumental clash; the war in Heaven. This tragedy is the final solution of our culture, the moment if it’s justification. It’s culmilation will be embodied in a handful of men.

The outcome of the war, which no one can tell, will determine who gets control over the surrection of the New Idol - who will determine the direction of history at the starting point. Religion and politics will become one, a tool of the masters of the Earth; the philosopher of power and the artist tyrant.

Who are the candidates? The black muslim will be an MC. The white supramacist a musician. The mixbreed a director. The semite an antisemite philosopher. And the christian will, at last, be dead.