Did Nietzsche hide a secret?

I read somewhere that there is a secret book Nietzsche wrote and hid about his encounter with a primitve. There is rumour that this was Zarathustra. Is this correct? I don’t want to take this to the philosophers site because I’m afraid they would think fo this as ridiculous. But it is important, because this figure is supposed (so I read) to have been the inspiration for the book of Zarathustra.

nope, he was gay for spider-man also.

Come, let us look further into this matter…

Post some links so we can examine the sources.

You’re safe here at ILP.

It was a cookbook about the recipes that sapped his will power. It was said that he could not pass up a cream cheese cupcake.

No but seriously, there’s a “Sartre Cookbook” on the net that is hilarious.

Just type in those key words and any search engine will find it.

Is it food that cuts through the horror?

It bet it is!

I’ll look it up.

The search continues.

I never heard about a secret book, but Nietzsche did have an encounter with some crazy woodsman in the forest that shook him up a bit.

Maybe Nietzsche is like da Vinci, seeing universal truths too farfetched to be released in the modern day of their timelines. For example, da Vinci wrote that THE SUN DOES NOT MOVE. So da Vinci was secretly smarter than Newton, essentially. And Nietzsche also seems to have had knowledge of the stars, like from his quote, “Whoever looks into himself as into vast space and carries galaxies in himself, also knows how irregular all galaxies are; they lead into the chaos and labyrinth of existence.”