Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Yeah, plus i canā€™t think of Zappa without the long hair.

The other day I was readin about impressionistic painters.

So, Iā€™m not bein a realist when I say you look like Zaopa. I am saying that you give the impression of the man. I think he was from the mideast too.

Anyway I hope you dont end up in the pit.

i donā€™t have any pictures of me but here is a picture of my daughter

sheā€™s giving a kewl evil look

Deleted

That photo of a human being rotated into my selection of avatars is me.

And yes, I really dress like that. q:

Kebop,

You are just adorable. :smiley:

Awwwā€¦you make me blush

ā€¦and so we played.

LINK

long live zappa

(recently edited in honor of The Old Gobbo)

I couldnā€™t agree more.

Here is a picture of me after having been informed of an over-flowing toilet, clogged by the filth from the bowels of my friend, whom hours before consumed a magnificent meat-ball sub.

I did not witness the event long enough to see the alleged turd, but I did witness the bathroom floor become overwhelmed with water, and contemplated momentarily on the matter.

I do not have my most excellent six-pack at this time, so please bear with me ladies and Iā€™ll get it back in a couple weeks, hopefully. I havenā€™t done my crunches in who knows how long.

LINK

lol

the ultimate contemplation. To do situpsā€¦ or to not.

I did some today coincidentally.

Itā€™s been a while since I posted a pic actuallyā€¦ maybe I shall here in a sec.

The one with the glasses and the bowl, under that brass light-fixture, was a classic.

You almost look like Johhny Depp in Fear and Loathing, at first glance.

Good picture. I couldnā€™t imagine just posing for a cameraā€¦Iā€™d have to make a scene or somethingā€¦anything.

Iā€™m gonna do some crazy shit with this new camera and post some fun pictures. Standing in a display case at a shopping mall, frozen still, while people pass. Thatā€™d be cool. Shame I canā€™t post links to video clips, because all these shots are taken on a handycam.

How do you get the picture to appear without a link? Pasting picture properties between ā€œImgā€ tabs and uploading it like that, or some kinda direct route to a link hub?

yeah just copy the direct link to the pic and then highlight it and press the ā€˜imgā€™ button up top. Or just manually type the {img} url {/url} things onto the ends.

A very handsome man you are, DB.

What a nice thing to say, dƃĀ©trop. Thank you.

September 2005:

and noā€¦ I am NOT jewishā€¦ [-X