Introduce yourself here <-----

I am new and I registered this morning, but am posting now in the afternoon.

I’ve come here to be enlightened from your wisdom, even if I don’t agree with all of it.

I am here to introduce myself
My name is jaded bird
awsome, now that is over with!

Although I joined a few weeks ago I have found that my schedule has not allowed me to post on any kind of regular basis. Things have changed for the better.

Greetings to all.

Boo boo boo.

Me ha ha!

Hello. My name is Boris & 'm coming from Slovenia (enter this word in MS Encarta and you’ll find it). 've got some education in philosophy and sociology (teachers degree), but who doesn’t? The main reason, i’m writing to you is something completely different.

Before year ago we have opened a philosophy forum, which was quite a succes. It has quite a lot of members, which some of them are more or less active. But there’s a one little problem ñ€“ we’re chatting in slovene language, our mother toungue, so that made us not a very large community (in comparison to those languages with more speakers). And after a time we get quite known to each other and, as consequence, bored. So, we run out of fresh blood and that’s why we are desperetely looking for a new oneñ€©

You are wellcomed to join us on the philosophy site Filozofi. We’ve collected some usefull links to look more attractive ( HERE ) and opened a special room for philosophy chat in English (over HERE ).

So ñ€“ don’t wait for tomorrow, join now and you’ll recive a special amount of bright ideas, imported from Plato’s universum, linked only and only to you :wink:

Link: filozof.pavliha.net/

I be Cassandra, or Cassie if you prefer.

:smiley:

Just saying hello. Pretty nice site.

lÂÂșÂÂșk

how did you make those little "o"s?! :astonished:

btw:its only a nice site cos i am here! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oops, I missed this thread when I signed on, so here is a belated hi.

Hi. :slight_smile:

We don’t want your afterthought ‘Hi’s’

you disgust me.

j/k :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry. :cry:

:wink:

Hello everyone and one and all, a brief emergence of self

I’ve been hovering over this site for a number days. Was clued up to it by word of mouth ~ enthusiasm like that just gets under my skin. I can’t help my self. And I’m sure it was pointed.

Having lost most (if not all) of my convictions in recent years - as a result of nervous actions, I’m beginning to select pieces of climbing frame for to lend me back the way up there, anew.

I’m glad we can’t tell how the weather’ll be, is my start.

A pleasure to meet you all when the clouds permit. Bright stars

Obligitory introduction post:

Hi I’m Ert and I think about things sometimes. Often, I have thoughts that are (in my opinoin) not entirely unworthy of expression. My philosophical resume’ consists of smoking an awful lot of pot with some phenomenolgists, reading (and probably horribly misinterpreting) a few philosophers, taking Phi 101, having a past that I both cherish and regret, hitchiking, walking around, figureing out what logic is, driving the highway, engaging in activities that legal counsul has advised me not to talk about too much, and looking at what’s in front of me.

I’ve posted quite a bit already so you may think that this is another afterthought post, but it isn’t. I am a shy person in some ways and in order for me to open up and post about myself as me, I kinda have to participate a little first.

At this point I know that my reading is sorely behind the curve, so I will most likely pretty much confine myself to babble, the unmoderated philosophy forum and rants until I feel like I can contribute and get something out of the more acedemic forums. But I make no promises, I only try to predict my future behavior as honestly as I feel like at any given time.

fdhhdf

Don’t be tentative ert
 we already have one of those :smiley:

No but seriously
 don’t feel scared to post in the philosophy section just cause you’re not well read, no one will bite your head off
 at least not too many people.

I do not fear my head getting bitten off, I fear my head deserving to get bit off and not.

don’t know what to say. UNI is an alias. If I say something good (or bad) some of you might not believe me so I say you all seem to be an interesting bunch and thank you for the space.

i’m a grad student at SUNY Albany.

My name is logan, I don’t know everything of one subject but I know a little of everything.

Hello my name is Matt. And I’m pretty new at this.