Longer Signatures?

hey Pax, Raf, Frighter! What are the odds of us getting longer sigs?

Mind your own business.

Yeah, actually, I was thinin the same thin. I’ll relay the message and mull around some other options for sigs too, kk?

I’d say about 100 to 1!!! Haha, no just joking we’re looking into. Come into the Web Team forum (for the Staff only). As that’s where we are descussing the may other options related to this.

Keep up the good work fellows. I really could use a tad more signature-space. My new logo took up all the room in my sig, but I still want to have my quotes. :wink:

Thanks guys. :smiley:

BMW-Guy- I think your sig already has enough space!!!

Oh, Okay, I won’t add anything then. Sorry about that. Should I maybe remove the picture I have in it now to make it smaller? :wink:

Yes

Well, we make a compromise. I had my graphics=people shrink the image (it is now 75 pixels shorter than it was before). How’s that? :wink:

Rather remove it, BMW guy. Your sig looks an advertisement.

1. I was not asking for a non-mod/admin’s opinion.

2. It is an advertisement. Can’t believe it took you that long to figure that out. :wink:

I like the tude!

My little beamer’s growing up.

Keep the ad, I think it’s more than appropriate that you advertise your site. Just bear in mind, there is a “www.philosophyforums.com” that you got banned from… and your banner kinda has the words “Philosophy Forums” on it… which may be a bit misleading.

Thanks Rafa, a compliment coming from you definiately means a lot. :sunglasses:

I did, however, contact Mr. Knierim (“Paul”), the admin of Philosophyforums.com. He said he had no problem with me using the sig picture/name for my own purposes. Appearently, there are several “Philosophy Forums”.

And now, I also own the paid, full-feautured version of Invisiion Power board software. Except, I can’t do much with it until I figure out PHP and SQL. :wink:

remove the banner with car BMW. It makes it look cluttered. Trust me, to heck with the quotes. The simple Talk Forums banner will work. I’ll make you another one with one quote on it already.

Done. :wink: