May have been already said but....

Why is this place still using standard subsilver theme?

I would of thought a personally tailored look would have been created by now. :wink:

Also you can add a mod called “watched topic list” that allows people to see what topics they are subscribed to and cancel that subscription if needs be.

Seems like this place is popular enough to warrant some time spent on it to make it more personal though.

You can change the look…points to your profile.

Dustygreen is our custom look. Lots of people prefer it, but I, personally, like subsilver on all my forums. It’s easy to read, comfortable, and most important, functionally obvious. Lots! Lots! Lots of people here use Dustygreen, though, and if you would like you could make that your profile default.

Good question, thanks!

Ahhhhh now I feel silly for not looking :blush:

Must admit I do like Gils dusty green theme and what you have done with it.

Far better looking than plain old subsilver. IMHO. Although browsers without java enabled may struggle a little…but then thats their fault for being old fashioned. lol.

Nice site by the way…not sure i will be a regular here due to time restrictions. Do stop by and check out another great forum thelifeforum.com

Still in its infancy but steadily growing.

end spam message…lol…never meant to be an advert but seems it turned into one

Yeah, I’ve seen your forum before. I rather like playing with your banner!

my new phpbb board that I’ve been building is going to have so many cool skins… :smiley:

It is not MY forum it belongs to Kristian, I just created the the look…and the banner. Not bad for 9.7k file eh!