Masterbating!

I find masterbating a lie. Why deceive yourselves like that? Go get a bitch, if the need is so great, and you can’t help it.

this is a forum about jackin off why are we delving into the fact that good and evil are a human concept. talkin about you monkey spankers is much more amusing…

yes every time i need a wank i just step out my door find the nearest person at hand and go for a good fuck to calm my urge. I think american pie hit the nail… " masterbating is like hitting a ball against a wall, its good fun but sometimes its fun to have a partner to return the ball

I see nothing wrong with it, but this is a conversation that is as old as time in my books. To me, the best thing is dual masterbation. You and a female pleasing yourselves while looking at each other. It is great!!

But then again I’m a nympho and I agree with what Magius said earlier, but you have to do it sometime.

And Ben, I screamed your chant out loud at work. People looked at me weird.

It might have something do to with it being 2003 and ben’s chant proclaiming “welcome to the year 2002”.

naw, I think it’s because I said I like to jerk off with whip cream, and I’m proud of it.

this line was hilarious…
anyway masturbating isnt limited to the male sex. :wink:

Anything in excess has the possibility of being detrimental to other areas of your life. If you were a wanking addict surely other things would suffer? Wouldnt it make you build up a tolerance to sexual pleasure, eventually affecting actual sex?

It could be good or bad. Good in the sense that you build that tolerence, you also learn how to control your ejaculation making you last longer in the bed. But that is if you masterbate the right way. You just can’t wank off like a school boy that is about to get caught by his parents, and try to go speedy gonzalez on yourself. That is the bad way. By conditioning yourself to ejaculate faster so you could relieve yourself, the second your penis touches a vagina ------ it’ll be 'forrest gump all over again.

Women should do it too. I think it makes them more keen to reach an orgasm when a male is with them.

A good masterbaiter needs to be familar with the water he is fishing and the fish he hopes to catch. For example, if I am fishing in a shallow moving stream I wouldn’t want to use an open hook lure. If I were fishing for trout who’s common food source was the “cricket,” I would want to use a lure that was somewhat similiar to the cricket. Likewise, fishing in a pond where there were open waters and no chance of hooking debree, I could use an exposed hook lure. Also, in such a lake there might be a variety of foods which the fish might eat, ranging from insects, amphibians, reptiles, or bread balls throw in the water by spectators, I would have a broader range of options for what I might use as a successful lure.

One doesn’t become a good masterbaiter over night. It takes time and experience to really know what you are doing.

I can vouch for that. There is an art to masturbation. I must say though, that i am in agreement with magius’ and other’s comments about it being a solitary sport. You guys ought to read Foucault’s history of sexuality.

As ben once said “Repeat after me…”

I MASTURBATE AND I’M PROUD OF IT!

…due recent advancements in posting insights on the matter, maybe we can change our hail to…

I’VE MASTERED THE ART OF MASTURBATION AND I’M PROUD OF IT!

What’s your take?

Can that get the 2005 ILP tshirt nomination! The sad part is that it would probably attract less negative attention than the ‘God is the name we give to our ignorance’ shirt in this part of the country. I do think you had some valid points about it affecting other people in your life, Gadfly. But i see no problem if it is done in moderation. Which one of the cynics relieved himself in public?

Yes, I totally agree that masterbation can be healthy when done in moderation.

meah - as a follow up to my post awhile ago, i have quit now. i havnt beat the meat in over 2 weeks and i really dont have any urge to.

I don’t jerk off while in the dorms. Too many people to make it a private act and I don’t want to be one of “those” weirdos.

I have gone a few months w/o an orgasm, and I can say, masturbating increases one’s libido. When you stop for a while, you just don’t care anymore.

Pah.

Mean between the extremes? Moderation is a healthy concept if taken in moderation. All i’m saying is that you can do it too much, and it starts to run your life, like drugs, drink, gambling. shopping, working or anything else you wish to name. It is only within the framework of a healthy well-balanced person that any of these things start to attain meaning for the individual.

What are you ‘pahing’ about Metavoid?

Marshall,
was your last post in response to me?

I think it probably applies more to metavoid, but i only mean’t it in a general way.