Crossing Over with John Edward

Just wondering what the lot of you thought about John Edward and his “Crossing Over” television show? I don’t have the slightest doubt that it is fake but I am, however, intrigued by him. Any thoughts? Any explanations?

Is it one of these psychic shows?

Check out randi.org for a withering attack on all of these “psychics”. And also check out his $1 million prize for anyone who can demonstrate psychic powers, which so far hasn’t been taken up by any famous psychic (including Uri Gellar among others). Dawkins also writes very harsly about these trick shows in unweaving the rainbow, how producers of these shows, and also of documentarys about psychic phenomenon often deliberatly mislead audiences and leave out key facts when “investigating” the claims of psychics in order to get bigger viewing figures.

Skeptic wrote:

yah, I know what you mean… I was talking to a friend about him… didn’t really know what to make of the show. Its probably a scam but its interesting…

I do personally know that it is a fake… When my cousin died my aunt was very desperate you know like any mother would be if there son.daughter dies and she even got to going to this. When she went there was a man walking around talking to everyone, she never talked to him, and when she finnaly talked to John he said “i can’t get in contact with him right now”.