I have me… it’s not exciting. I look moody and depressed. Greeeeat.

Well, I have my eye.

It doesn’t usually look as evil as this :wink: !

Olly

I have a benguin, which was kindly made by kjeevah a long time ago. If you hadn’t figured it out, it’s a ben (me!) combined with a penguin.

My avatar is the sacred chao. It is the symbol of balance between opposite forces inherent to discordian philosophy.

mines that scientist mupppet, yay!

no its not, its a groin-shot of someoen with ginger pubes and a suit over the end of his dick

after much debate, i’ve decided on mine… it’s snuffy from sesame street. i toyed with a picture of myself… but i think this is a more accurate portrayal, heh :laughing:

damn, :unamused: , i always get found out…

I toyed with the idea of going for a cool avatar, or perhaps something that might make people laugh in a “God! That Nicky ain’t half witty” type way. But no … I was blind. There was only ever really one option …

My avatar sucks cos the picture doesn’t do justice to this quality character, mainly because he looks like he’s got a fat face due to the fact that it has to fit within stupid dimensions.

Secondly, I thought you became a Philosopher after you’d posted 70 posts?!?! Why am I still a Thinker then? Is the message board trying to tell me something? is it ridiculing me? or have i forgotten the number? :confused:

I cunningly raised the Philosopher quota to over 100 posts to encourage you all to post more. seems like it worked :smiley:

apparently i look like one of these ( a meercat) … if anyone has one of those neighbourhood watch signs with them on, it’d be much appreciated :smiley:

i’d rather look like holly valance. i think i’m going to save up until i can get enough money to have surgery so every aspect of my body is like hers. she does have that weird eyes thing, but i’d just be so happy. she is so fit.

i “borrowed” this off someone else - pretty funky :slight_smile:
and alex A.I. was an awful movie

Ben, Alaaaaaaaaadin. Oh the memories.

“Ya gotta problem pinky?” :laughing:

haha, good one clarice… i think snuffy needs to be enlarged a little… he looks rather demented. oh, and i don’t think holly valance is that fit… i mean, she’s fit, but she looks rather cheap.

I think her face could do with improvement, but she’s got what I see as the perfect body on a woman, the whole J-Lo style thang. I know lots of people disagree with that, but that’s my personal opinion.

Best male body has to be Jordan of Bentalls. There’s no doubt about it.

agreed nicky… on both counts. Jlo and Jordan - yum. he’s has the sexiest body ever… kaa

ghj

agreed on the cheap comment, jane. but i think thats partly to do with the fact that she just took her clothes off in her video. course, if i did that it’d have a negative effect on any career i was embarking on, so i’d still rather be her than me.

as you can all see, my avatar is actually of god in a human form.