I have meā€¦ itā€™s not exciting. I look moody and depressed. Greeeeat.

Well, I have my eye.

It doesnā€™t usually look as evil as this :wink: !

Olly

I have a benguin, which was kindly made by kjeevah a long time ago. If you hadnā€™t figured it out, itā€™s a ben (me!) combined with a penguin.

My avatar is the sacred chao. It is the symbol of balance between opposite forces inherent to discordian philosophy.

mines that scientist mupppet, yay!

no its not, its a groin-shot of someoen with ginger pubes and a suit over the end of his dick

after much debate, iā€™ve decided on mineā€¦ itā€™s snuffy from sesame street. i toyed with a picture of myselfā€¦ but i think this is a more accurate portrayal, heh :laughing:

damn, :unamused: , i always get found outā€¦

I toyed with the idea of going for a cool avatar, or perhaps something that might make people laugh in a ā€œGod! That Nicky ainā€™t half wittyā€ type way. But no ā€¦ I was blind. There was only ever really one option ā€¦

My avatar sucks cos the picture doesnā€™t do justice to this quality character, mainly because he looks like heā€™s got a fat face due to the fact that it has to fit within stupid dimensions.

Secondly, I thought you became a Philosopher after youā€™d posted 70 posts?!?! Why am I still a Thinker then? Is the message board trying to tell me something? is it ridiculing me? or have i forgotten the number? :confused:

I cunningly raised the Philosopher quota to over 100 posts to encourage you all to post more. seems like it worked :smiley:

apparently i look like one of these ( a meercat) ā€¦ if anyone has one of those neighbourhood watch signs with them on, itā€™d be much appreciated :smiley:

iā€™d rather look like holly valance. i think iā€™m going to save up until i can get enough money to have surgery so every aspect of my body is like hers. she does have that weird eyes thing, but iā€™d just be so happy. she is so fit.

i ā€œborrowedā€ this off someone else - pretty funky :slight_smile:
and alex A.I. was an awful movie

Ben, Alaaaaaaaaadin. Oh the memories.

ā€œYa gotta problem pinky?ā€ :laughing:

haha, good one clariceā€¦ i think snuffy needs to be enlarged a littleā€¦ he looks rather demented. oh, and i donā€™t think holly valance is that fitā€¦ i mean, sheā€™s fit, but she looks rather cheap.

I think her face could do with improvement, but sheā€™s got what I see as the perfect body on a woman, the whole J-Lo style thang. I know lots of people disagree with that, but thatā€™s my personal opinion.

Best male body has to be Jordan of Bentalls. Thereā€™s no doubt about it.

agreed nickyā€¦ on both counts. Jlo and Jordan - yum. heā€™s has the sexiest body everā€¦ kaa

ghj

agreed on the cheap comment, jane. but i think thats partly to do with the fact that she just took her clothes off in her video. course, if i did that itā€™d have a negative effect on any career i was embarking on, so iā€™d still rather be her than me.

as you can all see, my avatar is actually of god in a human form.