fitties

but theres nothing about them which stands out. i’m not saying you need a lazy eye or green hair to be attractive, but they’re all so conventionally pretty. no appeal whatsoever if you ask me.

i suppose they’re pretty, not attractive. hmm…

they are attractive, i’m not going into blow-job lips territory, i’ll leave that upto you to figure out. and anyway more than a handful is a waste

incubus man is tres sexy. on the band theme - daniel johns from silverchair (kaa) and… .EVEN BETTER, gavin rossdale, who… .ARGH, he’s just so sexy. ahem i’ll get my coat… and i realise this post is hideously late

a bit off the subject…lord of the rings…pissed me off it did. film is completely inaccurate. Liv Tyler did NOT have any kind of a part. frodo actually rode to rivendell on his own…not with old ugly-chops. grrr…don’t create parts for people just because they’re fit. which she;s not. twat.

fittest person in the world? jude law, aragorn from lord of the rings…me.

I’m afraid I’m forced to agree. It’s definitely Lena.

yeah, come to think of it, ley, you’re right. you are the fittest person in the world.

fittest dressed bloke HAS to be the one from the new (va va voom) renault clio advert … the one who’s trying to change his bedsheet thing and gives up. NICE clothes indeed. ahem …

speaking of adverts, the girl in the nokia advert where she’s on the bus watching her phone and is getting scared, she is mega fit.

I sense a bit of trying-to-make-each-other-jealous-ness, Clarice and Ben. Seeing as I have no-one to make envious (I know. Get down on your knees and cry for me).

I don’t have a valid point at ALL. I’m just trying to get my posts up so I can be a Philosopher.

me too

she started it! (i of course, don’t need to get my posts up, i’m just sad.)

no way the one that gets on the bus at the start is way hotter

nah, lena’s well hotter i think you’ll find…

i was merely stating my opinions. two words. davina mccall.

i don’t know who you’re talking about, but i think the couple in the car ad with the ‘‘and you’ll marry me, right?’’ are incredibly attractive. him because hes got the dimple-ey arrogance and blue eyes, and her because shes got nice hair and the J-lo appeal. but the whole ad’s sexy because of that song. you could put that on an advert showing people on the loo and it would immediately become sexy. (James Brown - Its A Mans Mans Mans World)

same goes for ‘‘all along the watchtower’’ by jimi hendrix. both songs are on the soundtrack for ‘‘a bronx tale’’. great film, and it also has ‘‘i only have eyes for you’’ by the flamingoes and the complexions (or some such silly name) - tune.

J’Lo… now there’s a proper fittie.

jessica alba…drool

and lana from smallville

and a nice biggie

that last woman looks like a dogs arse. and i think clarice is proper totty.

do not dis jessica alba like that
she is fine!!!

aw thanks. its hard, but someone’s got to do it. you’re quite the hotty yourself.