Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a nazi?

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Carleas wrote:You tell me Aegean. One the one hand, it's a religion, on the other, it has distinct inherited physical characteristics.
I've already explained this.
When someone does not understand, pretends not to, or simply asks for a repetition, it indicates there's something blocking his mind.
My 80 IQ points cannot hope to deal with such psychological blocks.

Again, it doesn't require debunking "Evolution Theory". Humans are a single species (people of all races can mate a produce fertile offspring), and whatever the genetic correlates of intelligence, we have very little understanding of what they are, how and why they contribute to intelligence, or how they're distributed in populations.
I asked you for your understanding of how intelligence evolves, if, as you believe, it is evenly distributed across populations.

A horse and an ass can mate.
Did genetic isolation produce different species in man,? No...obviously not.
But it did proceed long enough to produce distinct and obvious potentials.

We also know that, whatever else affects it, environment plays a large role, e.g. the Flynn Effect in the west over the past couple generations is largely attributable to the decrease in lead exposure. That tells us 1) a persons genetics provide at best a distribution of possible outcomes, and 2) whatever we think we know about genetics as it relates to intelligence is confounded by different environmental factors that are difficult if not impossible to control for. We also know that genetic variation within populations varies, e.g. Europeans have much less variation than Africans, so that, again, generalizations are confounded by differences in distribution within the population, and our attempts to make correlations between intelligence and ancestry are further confounded.
You are simply stating the obvious as if you are about to come to a point.

How does intelligence evolve if it is a product of social nurturing?
How did it evolve for the thousands of years prior to the emergence of societies, or how did it evolve in other species, that are outside human societies?

How does speciation work, if traits are uniformly distributed? How does a common ancestor, for instance, produce two distinct species with different potentials in size, speed, intelligence, and so on?

My position is that it is 70% nature, 30% nurture. Charles Murray is more generous, claiming tis more 60% nature, 40% nurture.
Your kind claims 100% nurture or some minimal number, emphasising nurture.
This means nothing is being naturally selected from the neck up, or what is is but minor, insignificant. So how does intelligence evolve - ni whatever way you choose to define it - within Evolution Theory?
Why does appearance not matter only when it comes to humans?

Moreover, intelligence is a complex trait, and genetic correlates with intelligence are also often associated with mental health problems and mental retardation. The same genes that boost IQ appear to also lower IQ, further confounding our attempts to locate them and undermining any claim that a race as a whole benefits from their presence. The fact that the same genes can create both high and low IQ suggests that race is a bad proxy for intelligence, and that we can't assume that markers of certain genetic heritage will reliably predict ability.
The intelligence that resulted in man dominating other species.
the intelligence that produced civilizations an technologies that could travel to the stars.
Have you seriously and honestly looked into the subject, or are you repeating the popular sentimental position?

But beyond all this, we shouldn't be racists because society needs buy-in from its members. Racist policies that exclude people based on ham-handed categorizations, even if they were statistically justifiable, don't work in practice. The populations aren't sufficiently different to fully exclude certain members the way we exclude e.g. dogs. Moreover, a system that treats people equally under the law encourages participation and cooperation. Whatever a population's genetic potential, history has shown pretty clearly that cooperation and exchange dwarf the effects of individual IQ. A small and insular group of geniuses are less productive and less successful than a large group of middling intellects, because much innovation is stochastic, and there's more to be gained from specialization and comparative advantage than from a small pool of virtuoso talent.
what does racist mean?
Abusing others?
Keeping slaves?
Admitting that races are not social constructs but real?

Carleas wrote:Evolution doesn't do nearly as much work as you want it to, and it doesn't preclude either actual or practical equality. You're still arguing with caricatures, and it hurts your argument.
Tell me more about what I think nature does.
Last edited by Aegean on Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby promethean75 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:15 pm

You admired their impressive black dicks


This one black dude - we called him 'third leg lenny'. Sonofabitch wasn't even 5' 6" tall... had a dick so big he had to wear two pair of boxers just to keep that damn thing down. Used to hang his towel on it when he was shaving.

Yup that's ol' Lenny. Older fella, in for armed robbery. We used to joke at him on the yard at the weight pile; hey Lenny, somebody's using the pull-up bar... mind if we use yours?

speaking of, hell, Lenny couldn't even do ten pull-ups. Fucker weighed a good 195 on account of that dick.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2390
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:28 pm

Aegean wrote:
phyllo wrote:Why has this become another thread about Jews?
Because this forum censors on the basis of what is said about them, and not about any other group. Perhaps the Muslims are currently another protected group.
Because it is at the core of Americanism and its projection of power across the globe.
Because Judeo-Christianity is the foundation of western psychology, and its current sense of identity.
Because it is at the source of corrupting language, triggering, and mass mind control.
Because criticizing Israel is now illegal in the US, and signing a paper agreeing not to, is necessary to become a member of the establishment.
Because if you do not understand this then you cannot understand the US and why it is hated by the rest of the world. You certainly will not understand Putin's alternative.

Shall I go on?
Which statements about Jews produced censorship and which statements were acceptable?

What can't be said about Jews?
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11599
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby promethean75 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:37 pm

See aegs that's what you get. You haven't talked to carleas for five minutes and he's already running circles around you. I wuz gonna tell you but I got here too late. I stay away from that dude, and you will too if you know what's good for ya.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2390
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:46 pm

phyllo wrote:
Aegean wrote:
phyllo wrote:Why has this become another thread about Jews?
Because this forum censors on the basis of what is said about them, and not about any other group. Perhaps the Muslims are currently another protected group.
Because it is at the core of Americanism and its projection of power across the globe.
Because Judeo-Christianity is the foundation of western psychology, and its current sense of identity.
Because it is at the source of corrupting language, triggering, and mass mind control.
Because criticizing Israel is now illegal in the US, and signing a paper agreeing not to, is necessary to become a member of the establishment.
Because if you do not understand this then you cannot understand the US and why it is hated by the rest of the world. You certainly will not understand Putin's alternative.

Shall I go on?
Which statements about Jews produced censorship and which statements were acceptable?

What can't be said about Jews?
That you even ask...means you will not accept.
See Voltaire on the issue.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:48 pm

promethean75 wrote:See aegs that's what you get. You haven't talked to carleas for five minutes and he's already running circles around you. I wuz gonna tell you but I got here too late. I stay away from that dude, and you will too if you know what's good for ya.

Oh Brian...does this crap even work?
It must have, 'cause you wouldn't still be using it.
Stuck, because nothing you ever did was your responsibility, so why would you change a thing?

Good luck, brotha.
I'll be gone....next year.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:01 pm

Which statements about Jews produced censorship and which statements were acceptable?

What can't be said about Jews?
That you even ask...means you will not accept.
See Voltaire on the issue.
#-o
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11599
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:04 pm

You want me to be censored, don't ya?

If I begin....it'll be bad.
Best to stay quiet.
But I've hinted at it....throughout this forum.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm

You can describe the statement without writing the statement.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11599
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:08 pm

Voltaire wrote:[The Jews are] our masters and our enemies, whom we detest... the most abominable people in the world. In short they are a totally ignorant nation who, for many years, have combined contemptible miserliness and the most revolting superstition with a violent hatred of all those nations that have tolerated them... your priests have always sacrificed human victims with their sacred hands.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:10 pm

Voltaire wrote:To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you ae not allowed to criticize.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:11 pm

Do you need me to quote the many romans and Englishmen and Frenchmen, of history, or can you do a google search on your own?
Begin with the Romans...the first.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Gloominary » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Jews Make-Up 19% of Forbes 200 World’s Richest List

Jews are disproportionately represented on the roster of the richest business people, with 10 Jews among the top 50 (20%), and 38 (19%) Jews among first 200 world's wealthiest.

https://jewishbusinessnews.com/2018/03/07/jews-make-19-forbes-200-worlds-richest-list/

So Jews make up about 20% of the world's wealthiest.
I bet they make up even more of America's wealthiest, since Jews are more socioeconomically, politically and populationally represented in America than they are in the rest of the world as a whole, yet...

As of 2010, there were about 14 million Jews around the world, representing 0.2% of the global population.

http://www.globalreligiousfutures.org/religions/jews

Jews are 20% of the world's wealthiest, but only 0.2% of the world's population, wow!

That's an overrepresentation of 100 times!

Of course there are lots of wealthy white people too, but we're not anywhere near as overrepresented, but ask yourself this: are white people politically organized for our interests?
No, in every majority white country, it is a hate crime to organize for white interests.
Jews have a ton of wealth, and so do whites, but the former heavily exercises its power for its interests, whereas the latter does not and cannot.
In fact, the white elite establishment is organized to flood majority white countries with nonwhites and prop them up at our expense, and who do you think is at the center of that?



Yes, I'm sure whites have no collective interests, or our interests are 100% evil. :evilfun:

While Jewish interests are 100% aligned with our interests insofar as we have any and the interests of humanity as a whole. O:)
Last edited by Gloominary on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:51 pm

I don't believe that the Jews only make up .2% of the global population. If their true, greatly higher numbers were divulged, their minority status as "THE" protected class above all protected classes would disappear. Simple fact checking online revealed that the number of those who perished in the Holocaust has been highly exaggerated, the 6 million, when there were only 505,000 Jews in Germany in 1933, another source quotes their numbers around 400,000, which leads me to believe that their current numbers are shown in reverse as fewer to protect their minority, victim status.

https://www.feldgrau.com/WW2-Germany-Statistics-and-Numbers
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/germany-jewish-population-in-1
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:07 pm

There were 3.3 million Jews in Poland in 1938. Most perished in the camps.

Jews from most of the occupied territories went to the concentration/extermination camps.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11599
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby iambiguous » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:14 pm

WendyDarling wrote:I don't believe that the Jews only make up .2% of the global population. If their true, greatly higher numbers were divulged, their minority status as "THE" protected class above all protected classes would disappear. Simple fact checking online revealed that the number of those who perished in the Holocaust has been highly exaggerated, the 6 million, when there were only 505,000 Jews in Germany in 1933, another source quotes their numbers around 400,000, which leads me to believe that their current numbers are shown in reverse as fewer to protect their minority, victim status.

https://www.feldgrau.com/WW2-Germany-Statistics-and-Numbers
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/germany-jewish-population-in-1


Numbers.

Do they exist first in order to establish a political prejudice or does the political prejudice exist first in order to prod one into selecting the numbers that reinforce it.

We may never know for sure.

But if X number of Jews lived in Germany before the war and a greater number than X are said to have died in the concentration camps, then what was the number of Jews brought into Germany from surrounding countries to be murdered?

Whatever the precise number, one has to believe certain things about the Jews "as a race", in order to justify slaughtering them --- men, women and children --- en masse.

And from my frame of mind only the most fanatic of objectivists qualify here. Like those anti-Communists or anti-capitalists who have numbers of their own. The important thing [psychologically] is that in touting one set of numbers rather than another, you are able to reinforce your own political prejudices.
Objectivists: Like shooting fish in a barrel!

He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 34306
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:21 pm

During war most people die of famine and diseases.
Over 20 million Russians died.
Have you ever seen a movie about them coming from Hollywood?
German civilians were routinely raped and abused, after the war, have you ever heard it mentioned?
African Americans were used to humiliate them, due to Hitter's positions on race.

The biggest per capita holocaust was perpetrated against the American Natives?
Plenty of drama to make a movie there.
Have you ever seen such a movie from Hollywood?

Armenians were exterminated by the Turks and only recently one film was made about it.

Who controls Hollywood, and the top media outlets in the US?
Even if we are to claim superior, on average, intellect, then we must compare the level of this hypothetical superiority with the level of representation. If representation exceeds it, then the excess must be found elsewhere...like nepotism.
How many Hollywood movie actors are Jews? How many directors and producers? Do Jews have a special gift for acting?
Who controls the porn industry?
Who is over-represented in pop-music, making cRap music?

Does history not teach you anything, or do you selectively read it? The popular official narrative is what you read?
Is it reliable?
Do the victors write the history books, at the expense of the vanquished?

Does this not even register?
I mean you've lived on the planet for how long?
None of this registered?
No pattern was perceived?

Oh well.
Carry on.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:23 pm

Do they exist first in order to establish a political prejudice or does the political prejudice exist first in order to prod one into selecting the numbers that reinforce it.
Another false dichotomy.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11599
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby iambiguous » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:29 pm

phyllo wrote:
Do they exist first in order to establish a political prejudice or does the political prejudice exist first in order to prod one into selecting the numbers that reinforce it.
Another false dichotomy.


Look, I promise not to read and to respond to your posts, if you promise not to read and to respond to mine. :wink:
Objectivists: Like shooting fish in a barrel!

He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 34306
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:31 pm

If you keep posting bullshit, then I'm going to make a note of it.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11599
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:58 pm

I have to admit, Aegean has a point.

20 million Russians did die in ww2

70 million native Americans were exterminated in a holocaust

What Jews like to point out was the sheer brutality...

I can point to many non Jews (myself includdd) who have suffered worse than the holocaust.

The holocaust only lasted 3 years... schizophrenics suffer for 80 years, suffering way beyond holocaust proportions ... yes, it’s a fact on record that Jews control the entertainment industry almost exclusively (though this is starting to change) - are the Jews allowing more goy, because of increased scrutiny? Perhaps ...

Honestly though... I really don’t care about the “Jewish conspiracy” in the way others do.

We have much bigger problems than races or nationalities in earth.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9422
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:47 pm

phyllo wrote:There were 3.3 million Jews in Poland in 1938. Most perished in the camps.

Jews from most of the occupied territories went to the concentration/extermination camps.


I need to read more history but it is so dry, I get bored.

Aegean wrote
The biggest per capita holocaust was perpetrated against the American Natives?


I can't find a definitive population number of the Native Americans pre-colonization. Also, a source wrote that European diseases killed 90% of the indians. How many do you figure were genocided?

Ecmandu wrote
70 million native Americans were exterminated in a holocaust


Where did you get that number?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:05 pm

I need to read more history but it is so dry, I get bored.
There are lots of documentaries about it. And the books tends to be full of personal, first hand accounts, of what happened.

It's actually quite interesting. Although it can be heart-breaking.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11599
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:13 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Aegean wrote
The biggest per capita holocaust was perpetrated against the American Natives?


I can't find a definitive population number of the Native Americans pre-colonization. Also, a source wrote that European diseases killed 90% of the indians. How many do you figure were genocided?
A genocide can be perpetrated indirectly, through disease, famine and incarceration.
Not necessarily murdered.
Percentage wise the American natives were devastated by European colonization.
Yet, for decades they were ridiculed and demonized in films.

Given the present state of Hollywood, churning out infantile garbage and remaking old successful films, with no creativity, one has to wonder why there is no effort to make original films about original subject matter, but they repeat the same crap, about the same subjects, repeating the same LGBTQJEW+ messages...over and over.
Have you not seen how all the superheroes are now being feminized and Negroes appear to be participating in historical events, like Alexander's campaign across Asia, or Vikings,....Vikings, for god's sake.
Ha!!

Most, like you, do not read history, so what they glean they receive from pop-outlets, like movies.
The propaganda is raising children to believe in absurdities, like women can kick the ass of males, and Africans were present when Christopher Columbus discovered America....or maybe Columbus was black.
Generations of the brain-dead.
If this is not intentional, then what is?
They make these movies even when they are losing money!
Last edited by Aegean on Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:25 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
phyllo wrote:There were 3.3 million Jews in Poland in 1938. Most perished in the camps.

Jews from most of the occupied territories went to the concentration/extermination camps.


I need to read more history but it is so dry, I get bored.

Aegean wrote
The biggest per capita holocaust was perpetrated against the American Natives?


I can't find a definitive population number of the Native Americans pre-colonization. Also, a source wrote that European diseases killed 90% of the indians. How many do you figure were genocided?

Ecmandu wrote
70 million native Americans were exterminated in a holocaust


Where did you get that number?


70 million is a pretty generic number for how many people lived on this continent before Europeans arrived. I’ve seen it several times but I don’t remember the sources.

It was common practice to leave rags or blankets with smallpox to every village Europeans visited. They did it not out of ignorance, but rather, intentionally

Killing 2 million buffalo in one year came from a directive from the president himself, so they couldn’t feed off the land (for example)
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9422
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users