Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a nazi?

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:40 am

That number makes no sense. It's completely at odds with census data, train records, gas supplied, and structures and equipment in the camps.


How does census data reveal who was killed? Where can I find all this uncontested evidence?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Gloominary » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:15 am

Jews are small in numbers, so it can be difficult for them to be the majority of anything, but they try very, very hard, and they're usually very, very successful at being the majority of a thing's leadership, if not a sizeable minority.
Especially if the thing is rotten, like communism, 2nd and 3rd wave feminism i.e. misandrist feminism, anticonservatism, antinationalism, anti-white sentiment and crony capitalism.
Pit bulls represent only a few % points of all dogs, but nonetheless they bite more people than any other breed, by far and away, and they are banned in some countries, regions because of it.

If, they weren't the majority of communism's leadership, and its minions, they were at least a sizeable minority.
They were overrepresented many, many times over.
And that in and of itself makes them uniquely responsible for it.

Furthermore Marx was a Jew, and so were most of Marxism's (early) theoreticians.
If Jewish intellectuals were restricted, no Marxism.
Or if Jews and their activities were restricted after Marxism's formulation, it would've lost much, most or all of its impetus, wouldn't've been anywhere near as successful as it was, if at all.
We could've saved tens, perhaps hundreds of millions of lives if we reigned the tribe in.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:26 am

It is said that Christianity is Judaism for the gentile, European.
If so, then Marxism is Christianity for the secularized Jew.

It replaces the salvation symbol of Jesus (Messiah), with money.
All are poor replaces 'we are all sinners'.
Paradise, after-life, after death, is replaced by a Utopian is the forever immanent future that is neve present. In this Paradise all, despite sex or race, find peace within and beneath god; in the Marxist Utopia, despite sex and race, all find peace and prosperity with money beneath the State.
Money is the great eraser of past; inherited wealth (meme) erasing and compensating for inherited genes.
Equal distribution of love is replaced with an equal distribution of wealth.

Money is Messiah.

Of course Marxism fermented over centuries before it became viable, or until human awareness had overcome the superstitions of the past and required a new myth; a less divisive one, without a 'god' to inhibit global appeal.
Marxism is the ideology that seduces the meek, the ill, the impoverished, the desperate, the degenerate, across tribal and cultural and religious lines - across memetic categories.
It seduces the weak and the meek in every civilization, awakening to their genetic and memetic quality, and how it compares.

Zionism is a desperate attempt to return to tribal identities - Semitism - before Judaism, and without abandoning Judaism victimhood, because ti has been so successful and because ti has been ingrained in the psyche of the tribes that accepted it as a survival method.
But two incompatible world-views cannot coexist without producing paradoxes and their psychosomatic repercussions, such as neurosis.
Occultism and obscurantism is helpful. In obscurity the incompatible is synthesized; in the twilight shadows merge as if they were one.
Using mystical prose the contradictory can be united and their dissonance 'harmonized'.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Gloominary » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:02 pm

I make a distinction between Judaism and Christianity.
I see Judaism as a form of spiritual elitism, whereas I see Christianity as a form of spiritual egalitarianism.

In Judaism, some individuals and tribes are essentially sinful, for whatever reasons, the quality of their body and soul, and are damned, and some individuals and tribes are essentially righteous, and are saved.
Whereas in Christianity, we're all essentially sinful, yet we can all be saved.
In Judaism, it's good to be rich, moderate and marry, whereas in Christianity, it's good to be poor, ascetic and celibate.
In Jewish end times, Jews will rule the world, whereas in Christian end times, while Jews will rule for a while, ultimately we'll be given new bodies and there'll be no distinction between Jew and gentile.

Jews consider themselves superior, because while they've been oppressed by many people, they're the chosen ones.
While they're physically inept and unproductive, they consider themselves to be more spiritual, righteous and intellectual.
Zionism is sort of the secular equivalent of Judaism, whereas Marxism is sort of the secular equivalent of Christianity.
Last edited by Gloominary on Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:18 pm

Gloominary wrote:I make a distinction between Judaism and Christianity.
I see Judaism as a form of spiritual elitism, whereas I see Christianity as a form of spiritual egalitarianism.
Yes, and this was the original source of resentment towards Jews. They denied humanity the nihilism they were using to deal with the world's reactions to their parasitism - their chosen survival strategy.
They denies the weak and meek and desperate in other tribes, their methodology; their superstition, their occultism.
Christianity did not. It made Judaism universal - ergo Marxism is the Jewish version of Christianity; Christianity for the Jew 9secularized so that they do not have to accept Jesus as their Messiah, but keep money as their salvation myth).

Gloominary wrote:In Judaism, some individuals and tribes are essentially sinful, for whatever reasons, the quality of their body and soul, and are damned, and some individuals and tribes are essentially righteous, and are saved.
Whereas in Christianity we're all essentially sinful, yet we can all be saved.
Yes, in Judaism there is no after-life salvation, so they must create one on the earth. Their Messiah is money, their paradise is Utopia...forever in the "immanent" (Spinoza) future.
The future is always coming, and never present. Escape from past, where past is nature - sum of all nurturing; free from the body.

Gloominary wrote:In Judaism, it's good to be rich, moderate and marry, whereas in Christianity it's good to be poor, ascetic and celibate.
One worships an idea/ideal, offering salvation - ideology.
The other worships the idea of money, offering salvation from past" compensating and correcting the injustices of natural selection.
The resurrection myth is this conversion of the tangible, the physical (body) into an intangible, mystical, idea (mind). Obscurantism.
The idea exists in the mind, and reproduces from mind to mind; is free from the body's limitations; free from natural order.

Gloominary wrote:]In Jewish end times, Jews will rule the world, whereas in Christian end times, while Jews will rule for a while, ultimately we'll be given new bodies and there'll be no distinction between Jew and gentile.
Nil, for the Orthodox Jew, is the goal. Armageddon. Their worship of death comes from their Egyptian masters.
Secular Jews reject this and propose an earthly Utopia (Marxism). they can carry the pyramids representing destruction - nil - in the form of words.
Zionists want to return to their tribal Semitic past, but without giving up their Jewish identity. They want to cash in on the successes of victim-identity and become masters of their own destiny - a contradiction resulting in the Jewish Paradox.
Power built on the pretence of powerlessness; victimizers identifying with being victims; intent masked as innocence.

Gloominary wrote:Jews consider themselves superior, because while they've been oppressed by many people, they're the chosen ones.
The metaphor of being "chosen" is that of themselves choosing an idealized version of themselves.
They, metaphorically, worship themselves. They call it 'god'.
Who rejected the one-god? All other tribes. God is an abstraction of their collective identity.
Meaning the Jews were rejected by many other tribes - 109 or so.
Germany was not the first.

Nihilism was embraced by them, and integrated into their survival strategy when all other tribes felt ashamed of doing so. They saw a potential to exploit it. A by-product was their neurosis and sexual obsessions.
Such self-repression and internal contradictions always manifests in some form of sexual dysfunction.
You must understand what nihilism is to understand them.
How can shame be converted to pride, through nihilism - the power of the nil.

Gloominary wrote:While they're physically inept and unproductive, they consider themselves to be more spiritual, righteous and intellectual.
They are so because they engage reality via a proxy - a host. Typical of parasitical survival strategies.
Semiotics are the tools of their trade. Like all feminine spirits they deal in abstractions, delivered through words. This is how to manipulate psychology.
They harvest the harvesters. They farm manimals. Goyim - cattle.
I gave the example of Gypsies which is a far less sophisticated form of the same survival strategy, using similar methods, like superstition, palm rereading, astrology, begging on the streets by playing the victim, and so on.

This is not new.
Europeans knew....but moderns have ben brainwashed, exploiting their altruism and Christian indoctrinations - later morphing into Communist sensitivities for the under-dog.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:16 pm

We see this linguistic circularity in Jewish methods.
What are the chosen?
Those who chose themselves choosing - choice is freedom, i.e., salvation.
We witness something similar on here before with Value Ontology, described a Value Valuing. It seems like something deep and profound is being expressed when it is saying nothing.
What is existence? Existence existing, existentially; being becoming; power empowering omnipotence; knowledge knowing omniscience; will willing willfulness.
This is the kind of nonsense they are good at.
Christians did something similar.
How do they define their god?
As love.
Love loving those who love - in his image.
So Love loving Lovers.
Father/Holy Ghost/Son

It seems like something profound and deep is being revealed when it conceals nonsense.
The choice of which word will act as a pivot is important, because it determines the success of the ruse.
It must be positive and so be able to deal with skepticism in those who are in need for a positive message, a solution, a final answer; a way out o a dilemma, a way to deal with need/suffering, uncertainty, anxiety.
How would a parasitical survival strategy exploit and manipulate manimals?
Through words - using semiotics - selling hope, power, wisdom, fantastic things to those most in need of them.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:55 pm

How does census data reveal who was killed?
If you have X number of Jews before the war and Y number of Jews after the war, then that leads you to investigate why there is a difference. Y is a lower number in this particular case. What happened to those Jews?
(The same applies for non-Jews of course)
Where can I find all this uncontested evidence?
Obviously you, or at least David Cole, is contesting the evidence.

If you look at the IG Farben, then you have evidence of quantities of gas shipped. Why was so much gas ordered from IG Farben? What happened to it?

If you say that there no gas chambers then why produce and ship large quantities of gas?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben

The same goes for railway records. How do you account for the number of trains used?
Modern historians suggest that without the mass transportation of the railways, the scale of the "Final Solution" would not have been possible.[4] The extermination of people targeted in the "Final Solution" was dependent on two factors: the capacity of the death camps to gas the victims and quickly dispose of their bodies, as well as the capacity of the railways to transport the victims from the ghettos to extermination camps. The most modern accurate numbers on the scale of the "Final Solution" still rely partly on shipping records of the German railways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_trains
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:52 pm

phyllo wrote:
How does census data reveal who was killed?
If you have X number of Jews before the war and Y number of Jews after the war, then that leads you to investigate why there is a difference. Y is a lower number in this particular case. What happened to those Jews? Many could have fled and relocated. Tried to view the censuses in Poland. The only relevant one online was taken in 1931, I doubt there was one taken during the war, and the next one that may have been taken was in 1950 but is not online. How did they get accurate numbers when the next census was taken 20 years later? I'm not buying into the 3 million Polish deaths hype.
(The same applies for non-Jews of course)
Where can I find all this uncontested evidence?
Obviously you, or at least David Cole, is contesting the evidence.

If you look at the IG Farben, then you have evidence of quantities of gas shipped. Why was so much gas ordered from IG Farben? What happened to it?

If you say that there no gas chambers then why produce and ship large quantities of gas? Are you talking about canned gas or the insecticide used to delouse the entire barracks and bedding?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben

The same goes for railway records. How do you account for the number of trains used? Military equipment and supplies and 13 million soldiers transportation.
Modern historians suggest that without the mass transportation of the railways, the scale of the "Final Solution" would not have been possible.[4] The extermination of people targeted in the "Final Solution" was dependent on two factors: the capacity of the death camps to gas the victims and quickly dispose of their bodies, as well as the capacity of the railways to transport the victims from the ghettos to extermination camps. The most modern accurate numbers on the scale of the "Final Solution" still rely partly on shipping records of the German railways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_trains

Why waste time and money shipping prisoners far away from where they reside? Why not erect gas chambers and crematoriums closer to the larger cities? There would be less of a chance of escape or revolt if extermination happened sooner. Why have camps at all if your goal is swift elimination?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:19 pm

Why waste time and money shipping prisoners far away from where they reside? Why not erect gas chambers and crematoriums closer to the larger cities?
Because mass murder in their backyards makes people uncomfortable, fearful and aggressive. The process has to be kept hidden from the general population and the future victims.
There would be less of a chance of escape or revolt if extermination happened sooner.
Revolt would be much more likely. They went quietly into the cattle cars because they believed that they were simply being relocated.
Military equipment and supplies and 13 million soldiers transportation.
That's accounted for in the calculations.
Are you talking about canned gas or the insecticide used to delouse the entire barracks and bedding?
You don't need large quantities of gas to get rid of lice.
Many could have fled and relocated. Tried to view the censuses in Poland. The only relevant one online was taken in 1931, I doubt there was one taken during the war, and the next one that may have been taken was in 1950 but is not online. How did they get accurate numbers when the next census was taken 20 years later? I'm not buying into the 3 million Polish deaths hype.
Yeah, you're not buying it. The question is why are you not buying it?
Do you want to believe in a Jewish conspiracy to inflate the numbers? That fits nicely into your world view.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:43 pm

It isn't just a modern day Jewish conspiracy to inflate the numbers, I believe the communist soviets under Stalin made up a majority of the evidence which they didn't release or give access to most of it for 30/40 years. The Soviets wanted to be heroes, so what better way to look more heroic than to make the Germans look more and more evil with human soap and skin lampshades. Stalin's bizarre relationship with the Jews needs investigating. One year he spoke out on behalf of Jews against anti-semitism, the next year he assassinated groups of Jews. This happened throughout his rule. I think the longer he was in office, the more he understood how the Jews operate and the less he liked them for it.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:54 pm

Not only autocratic systems. So called Democracies also use propaganda.
See how the US went to war against Hussein.

Inflating and/or deflating data, interpreting statistics to produce a desirable effect.

History is written by the victors implies that they would exaggerate the enemies 'evilness' and their own 'saintliness'.

To get a better picture use multiple sources, not only the official narrative of your own nation.
Cross reference and then compare them with your own understanding of life and reality.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:56 pm

Desperate degenerates always stick to their nation's official narrative, because that's all they can tolerate. A protective shield, like institutionalization offers, can become addictive.
The prisoner becomes his own jailer.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:01 pm

The narrative has been so successful that nowadays all you have to do to dismiss a perspective is call it 'Nazi'.
After decades of films and indoctrination, the reaction is automatic. The mere mention of the word creates defensive repulsion.

You see it on this forum of uncommonly collected geniuses.

Very Pavlovian.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby promethean75 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:04 pm

Ain't that the truth. I see the forum geniuses doing the same thing with Marxism, too.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:07 pm

To get a better picture use multiple sources, not only the official narrative of your own nation.
Cross reference and then compare them with your own understanding of life and reality.
The sources are from all over Europe including Germany itself.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:09 pm

phyllo wrote:
To get a better picture use multiple sources, not only the official narrative of your own nation.
Cross reference and then compare them with your own understanding of life and reality.
The sources are from all over Europe including Germany itself.
Germany itself, you say?
Well, imagine that.
You can't think of any reason to doubt it?
I can. Germany would be the least reliable source.
Are you this naïve, or do you play one on the internet?
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:11 pm

WendyDarling wrote:It isn't just a modern day Jewish conspiracy to inflate the numbers, I believe the communist soviets under Stalin made up a majority of the evidence which they didn't release or give access to most of it for 30/40 years. The Soviets wanted to be heroes, so what better way to look more heroic than to make the Germans look more and more evil with human soap and skin lampshades. Stalin's bizarre relationship with the Jews needs investigating. One year he spoke out on behalf of Jews against anti-semitism, the next year he assassinated groups of Jews. This happened throughout his rule. I think the longer he was in office, the more he understood how the Jews operate and the less he liked them for it.
So you think it's two conspiracies of communists and Jews. :confusion-shrug:
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:12 pm

Aegean wrote:
phyllo wrote:
To get a better picture use multiple sources, not only the official narrative of your own nation.
Cross reference and then compare them with your own understanding of life and reality.
The sources are from all over Europe including Germany itself.
Germany itself, you say?
Well, imagine that.
You can't think of any reason to doubt it?
I can. Germany would be the least reliable source.
Are you this naïve, or do you play one on the internet?
Do you have any actual reasons for doubting the evidence or are you just dismissing it without reason?
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:13 pm

I bet you use FOX or CNN to find out how the US is promoting Democracy around the world.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:16 pm

What about during Desert Storm when they attacked Hussein's Iraq.
Were you convinced he had WMD's, because it was the official narrative. They went to the UN, serious looking officials, to declare it. remember Powel a the UN?
HA!!!
Recently we found out that chemical attack in Syria was a hoax. Trump was urged to go to war then.
Remember?

Yeah...you are a worthy member of ILP.

Interesting...you edited "trolling" from your response.
You are pathetic.
Every age has majorities, like you,. Minions. Manimals.
Herd psychologies.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:22 pm

Just think...this guy uses multiple sources....like Germany, France, the U.S., Canada, Britain, maybe even Australia to really get a different down under view.
And they all agree!!!
Imagine that!!!

Ha!!!
Sad, but true.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:23 pm

Aegean wrote:I bet you use FOX or CNN to find out how the US is promoting Democracy around the world.
I have neither channel on my TV.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:27 pm

Tomorrow cross reference the US official narrative by watching Iraqi TV.....or Israeli news.
You know, get real objective data.
If you lived in the Soviet Union would you accept the official narrative and only cross reference it by watching East German news, or Uzbekistan news?
If you had lived in ancient Inca civilization would you sacrifice humans because that's what the majority did?
You would put Bruno to the flames....you would be cheering as he burned, because he challenged the official beliefs.
I bet you would.
My god your funny.

Carry on...you bore me...and that's hard to do.
Congratulation.
Last edited by Aegean on Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby phyllo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:29 pm

What about during Desert Storm when they attacked Hussein's Iraq.
Why switch the subject?
Were you convinced he had WMD's, because it was the official narrative. They went to the UN, serious looking officials, to declare it. remember Powel a the UN?
HA!!!

Now you're a mind reader??

You have no idea what I believed about WMDs in Iraq.

Why do you post as if you do?
Interesting...you edited "trolling" from your response.
You're right. I initially wrote "trolling" but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

My doubt is now removed. You are trolling.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a na

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:32 pm

Are you sure you doubt without the official judgment on my intentions?
Wait and see what Carleas says, and then accept his judgment.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users