Only_Humean

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Only_Humean

Postby Carleas » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:50 pm

I removed Only_Humean from staff, since he hasn't been on since last year. Not sure of his reasons, but hopefully just shifting priorities in an ever fuller life. He's still Staff Emeritus, so he can see this forum and reply if he returns.

I'm thinking we should leave the position open, I don't get the feeling that it's been too rowdy in his absence, and I don't see a strong need expand the size of staff (though I'm open to other perspectives on that).
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi

Re: Only_Humean

Postby MagsJ » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:47 pm

Carleas wrote:I removed Only_Humean from staff, since he hasn't been on since last year. Not sure of his reasons, but hopefully just shifting priorities in an ever fuller life. He's still Staff Emeritus, so he can see this forum and reply if returns.

I'm thinking we should leave the position open, I don't get the feeling that it's been too rowdy in his absence, and I don't see a strong need expand the size of staff (though I'm open to other perspectives on that).

..only if we got doubley busy, but otherwise ok for now.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Return to Meta