Stalker who cause the problem still unsupervised?

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Stalker who cause the problem still unsupervised?

Postby Guide » Fri May 17, 2019 8:39 pm

The person who stalked me and caused the problem is still doing so. So why is the web-sight allowing that? This abusive harassment is patently visible.
Guide

Re: Stalker who cause the problem still unsupervised?

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Fri May 17, 2019 9:14 pm

If you can't figure out how not to be frame and experience yourself as victimized by Mags, what possible guidance could you have for anyone here over 15?
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Re: Stalker who cause the problem still unsupervised?

Postby MagsJ » Sun May 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Guide wrote:The person who stalked me and caused the problem is still doing so. So why is the web-sight allowing that? This abusive harassment is patently visible.

What abusive harassment? so far, you have only offered accusations without proof - please outline what the abusive harassment you are being subjected to, so that the matter can be resolved?

Karpel Tunnel wrote:If you can't figure out how not to be frame and experience yourself as victimized by Mags, what possible guidance could you have for anyone here over 15?

If Guide wants to make himself into a victim, then I say 'Be my guest', as he was the one attempting to victimise us, and putting a stop to it seems to have irked him so.. he has come to the wrong place, if he is looking for pawns to amuse himself by!
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Return to Meta