Fundamental Ontological Censorship

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Fundamental Ontological Censorship

Postby Guide » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:13 am

The anti-human censorship on this site is unconstrained. And evidence of it is continually erased. So far as I know no disciplinary action has been taken to move towards a remediation of this hideous circumstance. The site is wholly unsupervised. And so open constructive discussion is shut down in advance.
Guide

Re: Fundamental Ontological Censorship

Postby Prismatic567 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:04 am

Every philosophical discussion site including this one has their good, bad and ugly.
From more than 15 years of discussion in various forums, this the best site i.e. 90% good, 5% bad and 5% ugly.

If you have provided clear propositions supported with evidences and sound arguments, I don't see any reason for any moderator to intervene.

Most of the time I missed the intended purpose of your OP and posts, I tried to participate but then you complain I am off point, got it wrong.
Actually the problem is you are not clear with your thesis or problem statement.

I suggest you present you OP in the following format:

Thesis: You main issue, topic or proposition
    Arguments and supporting evidences as follow:

Example:
    Thesis: Kant Claimed the Noumenon aka Thing-in-itself is illusory
    Arguments and supporting evidence:
    I will provide supporting quotes from Kant's CPR and
    present the necessary arguments.

I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher

Re: Fundamental Ontological Censorship

Postby Carleas » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:20 pm

Moved to Meta, as this is a discussion of site policy. Also locked, because this appears to be redundant of this thread.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi

Return to Meta